Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran (1204 Views)

5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image / 17 People Beheaded In Afghanistan For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by NerdyPoet(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2012
Clashes in Afghanistan over 'Quran burning'

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/02/201222261457220606.html

Reports of several wounded in latest clashes after US apologises over reports copies of Quran were burnt at NATO base.
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by NerdyPoet(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2012
Why must the supposedly 'peaceful' religion be about violence most of the time?
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by ayusman16(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
Since the god cannot fight his own battle, they are doing it for him.
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by NerdyPoet(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2012
ayusman16:

Since the god cannot fight his own battle, they are doing it for him.
That was exactly my point, why fight for your God?, is he that powerless to fight for himself?
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by aurenflani: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2012
the two US army who burnt the Qur'an have been executed by the brave afghan people. the two soldiers were killed along with five afghan double faced security forces.

As to the enemies of Allah in these forum who utter gutter languages here, why did ur jewish god not protect himself to d extend that his disciples too vamoose & even one denied ever knowing him? oh i get it. You are jealous of Muslims defending their religion while u cannot even defend ur wives that is why ur societies are morally dead. spiritual loosers.
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by justwise(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2012
aurenflani:

the two US army who burnt the Qur'an have been executed by the brave afghan people. the two soldiers were killed along with five afghan double faced security forces.

As to the enemies of Allah in these forum who utter gutter languages here, why did ur jewish god not protect himself to d extend that his disciples too vamoose & even one denied ever knowing him? oh i get it. You are jealous of Muslims defending their religion while u cannot even defend ur wives that is why ur societies are morally dead. spiritual loosers.

Where did you get that from?

You can defend your religion without killing, why do some mulisms enjoy killing as a way of defending their religion?
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by JeSoul(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
The Afghans should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Their country has been plagued by so many problems - corrupt leadership, rampant terrorism, social abuse, lack of infrastructure, drugs etc etc . . . yet they only take violently to the streets en masse when a book is mistakenly burned - a book which was being desecrated by the way by their own people when it was used as a means of terrorist communication - they did not get angry about that part.

Shameless people. The US should not even still be in that country self.
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by NerdyPoet(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2012
^^ God bless you, and where did that silly poster hear that they have been executed? Do you think christians are jealous of 'VIOLENCE'? In my dictionary that is bullshit of the highest order, then I keep on wondering...I guess your 'ALLAH'...is powerless after all...keep on killing in his name then instead of facing more important issues...and I guess the 'DERANGED WORSHIPPER' would also classify boko haram as the army of 'ALLAH' innit?...I guessed so too...
Re: Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran by michealade(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
They all have d same mentality,apart 4rm d yoruba muslims coz dey r educated.muslims normali r killers.buh y cnt dey b peaceful 4 1sec.bloodsuckin religioN

(1) (Reply)

Was Princess Diana MURDERED By SAS? Metropolitan Police New Claim / More Than Feuds And Dramas, Nollywood Is A Mighty Economic Machine - CNN / Trump, Clinton Traded Words At Final Presidential Debate In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.