Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Thank you Jesus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thank you Jesus (2533 Views)

Free Recharge Cards From Flex Herbal. Just To Say Thank You / Ebola Free: Thank You Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you Jesus by chy4luv: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2007
Thank you Jesus
Re: Thank you Jesus by Attention(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2007
chy4luv,

I know how you feel about getting pregnant fast but like your husband said, its too early to get worried. Conception comes when keep your mind is at ease, just relax, it would come.

On the other hand, if there are symptoms you see that you get worried about, then see a doctor e.g some women dont ovulate; then you may need ovulation drugs but whatever is the case, there is a solution to every problem.

Wish you baby dust and me too cos am also TTC.
Re: Thank you Jesus by WudBMother: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2007
Chyluv ,

I think you should get an ovulation predictor (you can check www.fertilitree.com for one called fertile-focus) for one that warns when u are close to the ovulaton period not when u are already ovulated.

Conception generally takes place when you make love before ovulation because the male seed only survivies for 72hours in you and the ovum only lasts for 48 hours.

If you do ovulate and nothing happens after about 4 months I suggest you test your cervical fluid as sometime some fluids kill the sperm but not to worry as 85% of couples who try to conceive do conceive in the first year of trying.

Dont stress! afterall we have seen cases of women without fallopian tubes or womb conceiving and giving birth. You will surely carry your child/ren with your hands.

Just remember to invite me for the Naming Ceremony sha!
Re: Thank you Jesus by Pappyjesby(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2007
There are so many factors that may contribute to inability to conceive a baby, examples are;

Infections: - If you have a bacterial infection you may not be able to conceive, simply because the bacteria
will continously kill the foetus each time you take in. Most especially when you have bacteria infections
such as gonorrhoeae, chancroid, Gardenerellosis.etc.

Failure to ovulate (or failure to release egg): - As a woman when you fail to release egg in the course of your
menstrual month you may not be able to conceive. Mind you it is possible for you to see your
menstrual flow and yet not ovulating.

Blockage of the fallopian tube: - If your fallopian tube is blocked, definitely there will not be any space for the
passage of the newly released egg. Hence the sperm cell from your husband's semen will not be able to
pass which means fertilization will not be effected.

Blockage of the cervix: - If your cervix is blocked, your husband's semen will be denied passage into the uterus, the
semen may later return and flow out of your genital.

Hormonal imbalance : - If your sex hormones are not in good and appropriate proportions, you may find it dificult to
conceive, this is so simply because every sexual activity is controlled by some chemical messengers
called hormones. The same is applicable to men.

Low Sperm Count : - If your husband sperm count is low, this will reduce your chances of getting pregnant.

Low motility : - If your husband sperm cell motility/progression is low, this will also reduce your chances of getting
pregnant.

To find out all these problems in case you have any of them you need to go for comprehensive medical check up in
a reliable Medical diagnostic centre. As soon as your problem is detected and remedied in no time pregnancy will
come.

For more information on this you can visit the web; www.savepregnancyguide.com or call this number; 08033082395.
Re: Thank you Jesus by socrates08: 1:36am On Nov 05, 2007
3 times a day every day for next 60 days. Take vitamins. Lay on back with butt in air afterwards for 5-10 mins. If nada, both go see doc. Fert pills work but may turn the crib into a daycare. Use if all else fails. Planning will just make both of you worry and dissapointed. Hope not, but plans are made for corprite takovers.

Look him in the eyes and say "hey lil boys! Yes, both of you! Time for you to go to work."(he may like it, dunno ) Tell him what to do.

Make it fun cause in 9 months your lives will change forever! But its all good change. Watching then grow is the best! The 3am diper changes are, ew, but will make you smile later in life. Worth every second. GL!

$5 says he will cry when he first holds him/her. I did!
Re: Thank you Jesus by Drodibs: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2008
It is a pity that I am just seeing this posting now, well if it is a medical condition, kindly get across to me on this email: odibo1@rocketmail.com or better still call on thi number: 07082727926 and ask for Odibo. No payment.
Re: Thank you Jesus by chessguru(m): 4:32am On Sep 29, 2008
just relax and keep praying
Re: Thank you Jesus by jenny4law(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
[color=#770077]You and your husband should see your doctor to make things right and if you both are medically fit then relax and hope on god. i have this testimony of a woman who wasnt able to give birth for 10 years of marriage but just last month the woman gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl. YOU SEE god is not asleep. just have faith and things gonna work out[/color][/b]
Re: Thank you Jesus by manzion: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
To every problem in life there's solution but it lies only in the hands of few people,only what matters is it remains a problem until the solution is found,it's a pity i did not get it earlier but there's a solution to it without doubt,you can get across to me by sending me an email to (bestalworld12@gmail.com) or u call this number [b]08058103308 )[/b]the solution shall be revealed not even a bit will be left.
Re: Thank you Jesus by healthlink: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
please send me your email, i will send you a free information on how to select men child, meanwhile visit womenhealthlink..com, womenview-womenview..com,maritalcenter..com. for more on your healths and other related issues about women's health healthmirrow@gmail.com.
Re: Thank you Jesus by ugo2u(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2008
I think you are really getting yourself worked up. It is only two months. Just have faith in God and ll shall be well and keep trusting yourselves (you and your husband) and you shall have your kids
Re: Thank you Jesus by Novak(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi,i know of a natural fertility care solution,its used in most european countries,call 08025462450 for more details or simply send a text,i think thats better.
Re: Thank you Jesus by chy4luv: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2008
Thanks Guys,
Glory be to God i'm pregnant ,will be delivering next month.
Re: Thank you Jesus by ohwofasa(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
chy4luv:

please my fellow nairalands,i need your advice,for two months now i've been wanting

to get pregnant,but couldn't.But i don't know if i am the cause bc its only around my

ovulation period and on the ovulation period that i tried it ,the fact being that we

want a boy.Please experience women should tell me any other days and when to

try it.This thing is disturbing me bc all my friends are pregnant now,i also know its

God that gives,but as a human being atimes you get worried.I told my husband that

we should go for checks,he said its too early that we only did those once around ovulation

Bc he is a Doctor.i am worried bc most women get pregnant around ovulation period.

please i need help.

pls pray,jesus is d answer

(1) (Reply)

What Deodorant Are You Wearing Now And Which Can You Recommend? / Nigeria Is Free Of Guineaworm, Says Carter Centre / PAEDIATRICS: Advice And Solution To The Health Conditions Of Infants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.