Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! (2316 Views)

Whatapps Deducts Credit Instead Of BIS, Help Plz / Glo Is Deducting My Money Even With BIS Plan / Help!glo Deducts My Credit As Soon As I Recharge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! by ayodeji1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hi house,please i noticed that each time i go online with my blackberry phone,mtn reduces my account to zero.initially i dint really pay attention to this but its becoming so frustrating cos attimes when i recharge,and i wanna makw important calls,mostly at night,i just realise that my credit has been reduced to zero again.has anyone experienced such from mtn?how did u solve the situation?
Re: Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! by Everfrank(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
Same thing with me. What I did was to register a new MTN line for the BB and stop using it to make calls. I put my primary sim in another set and continue. They said I have to differentiate bw blackberry sites and wap sites and avoid the latter. I couldn do that thus my radical solution.
Re: Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! by mjay(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Everfrank:

Same thing with me. What I did was to register a new MTN line for the BB and stop using it to make calls. I put my primary sim in another set and continue. They said I have to differentiate bw blackberry sites and wap sites and avoid the latter. I couldn do that thus my radical solution.

Or you buy Internet bundle e. g. You buy like 200mb of N1300. That way your credit will not be touched, instead your Internet bundle will be used anytime you browse Wap sites.
Re: Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! by Everfrank(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ mjoy
Thanks.
Re: Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! by Mcleo007(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2012
It cuts across all the networks.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vs Huawei Vs Infinix / Tecno C8 / Very Clean Oppo A1k Available At A Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.