Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing (2251 Views)

Making Money From Network Marketing In Nigeria / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by Nkeonyeoly: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dear Nairaland friends,

Do you knonw that amongst the 7 multiple streams of Income recommended to those who wants to be RICH(a millionaire), networking marketing is the only one experts like Donald trup, Warrent buffet, Rober Kiyosaki desribes as a Money making machine. In the words of Robert Kiyosaki, the arthur of the best seller book 'Poor dada Rich Dad", he said for those who wants to be rish that the best business i recommend is network marketing".

Network marketing is not a pyramid scheme, its pure business where you have the franchise from the parent company to market their products and build your own sales organisation. In a guinuine network marketing there must be PRODUCTS and SERVICES. in pyramid scheme there are not products and services.

The good features of network markeitng are : you are your own boss, while banks are sacking you are recruiting, you pay yourself ur worth, its a team business etc.

If you would like to know more about network marketing and the best one to join, kindly reach me on 08052344785 or email me at austinpostal123@yahoo.com.
Re: The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by feelamong(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
Tell us the one you are doing here!!

There are so many of them and they are all Ponzi scheme! Ask all those that have done MLM, Forever Living, Tianshi, GNLD, A2W, Bon Voyage, etc,
They are all the same, if u manage to come in early you enjoy a bit by bringing in ur friends to come and loose their monies, but sooner or later, people find out and you are left to urself!
Re: The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by Nkeonyeoly: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hi Feelmong, network marketing business is not about registering ur friends, people who fail in network marketing business are those who fail to work the business and who do not understand the principles of network marketing. According to Dr Steven Covey, those who succeed in network marketing business are passionate and hardworking people who have strong desire for financial freedom and time freedom. if u dont have that strong desire to be financially free - u are bound to fail in MLM. The fact that some people fail in school those not mean that every other person that goes to school will fail or make nonse of education.

Also note that if u want to succeed in life you dont look at those that have failed but look at those that are succeeding and do what they did to succeed. Already u have a worng perception of MLM like many others who might have tried and failed in it, i would encourage u to do an indepth research on MLM business.Google research engine will assist u greatly.

Am enjoying my MLM business with so much fun and the money is rolling in, though am a Banker but my monthly bonuses is now far above my salary.

The MLM i promote is the only MLM rated among the top 10 in the world and the only one rated among the top 10 that operates in Nigeria. Has one of the best marketing plan, wide coverage of over 148 countries(that makes it intenational business), quality products,over 30yers track record etc. If you would like to join me, please send email to austinpostal123@yahoo.com indicating ur interest, your location(city/state) and any other information.

let us learn to work for ourselves to achieve our dreams faster than working for 35years and retire into poverty.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by ayodele123(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
They are all scam MLM businesses disguised as legitimate
We are not fooled!
I wrote an ebook listing the criterion to detect scam MLM's disguised as legitimate
Only the undiscerning can be lured into them
Re: The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by databoy247(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayodele123:

They are all scam MLM businesses disguised as legitimate
We are not fooled!
I wrote an ebook listing the criterion to detect scam MLM's disguised as legitimate
Only the undiscerning can be lured into them

You dont criticize what you dont know. If you are educated, you would know the difference between ponzi schemes and network marketing. People like you go into it with the mindset that money will start pouring down like rain. WRONG!

If you are asked to become a major distributor with Glo for free where you buy their products at distributor price and sell to end consumer and make huge profit margin, you will dive at the opportunity. Then when Glo now says "help us get more distributors like you and we will compensate you", you scream SCAM!! What a mentality!

What you dont know is Glo and other major marketing companies recruit distributors to market their products just like any credible network marketing company. Companies like forever living products (health,cosmetics, sonia make-up and beauty products), FM Group (cosmetics and perfumes). Mary Kay, Avon, etc all use network marketing to grow their business, so you say they are all scam?

Am a (proud) major distributor with Forever Living Products and i make a decent income selling their cosmetics and health products. When you see me and see the kind of life am living, you will be the one to beg me to take you in. If you are a distributor with dangote cement or Glo and you dont understand how their system works, you are bound to fail. So, make use of google to understand what network marketing really is, and stop being a dream killer. cool
Re: The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing by sab2: 5:54pm On May 31, 2012
How can I be successful in my multilevel marketing business?
Just a little paradigm
For every successful business there be a real secret or a unique ways of doing this business particular business. Great men may do the same thing but they do it differently. In multilevel marketing business a lot of people have failed and some flourish in the business. This just about doing it right and adding some spices to the game. Sometimes you have to think outside the box, look how the market is changing. The market is obviously saturated mostly in Nigeria, but some people are still making head way in the business and this has sky rocketed their income beyond their counterpart in the same line of business and the labour market.

learn from the master of 6 to 7 digits income earner
send your email to freelancenig@gmail.com make the subject 'how can i be successful in my multilevel marketing business'
visit http://yourmlmbusiness..com/
you can also drop your email here and i will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Rent All You Need About Decorations / Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr / LONDON SHOPPING DONE FOR YOU @ UK PRICES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.