Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja (15040 Views)

Lovely Cakes in lagos and ogun state / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) / Cakes in Port Harcourt - Bakes n Treats Bakery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Geminilove(f): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
do you teaches people how to make cakes and decroate please?
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
@George, lol! No o, I didn't. Just took off time to travel for some training. You can reach me on Glo. Do you still have it? Let me know.
@Geminilove, I only teach people how to make flowers of all types for now. I'm fully focused on gumpaste flowers.
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by taryour(f): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2012
Dreamsinbc: @George, lol! No o, I didn't. Just took off time to travel for some training. You can reach me on Glo. Do you still have it? Let me know.
@Geminilove, I only teach people how to make flowers of all types for now. I'm fully focused on gumpaste flowers.

pls would u be kind enough to post the recipe and measurement for gumpaste? Would realy apreciate it.tnx
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Here u go:

Ingredients:

4 cups Confectioners' Sugar, sifted (reserve 1 cup for later)
1 Tablespoon Gum Tragacanth (or Gum Tex)
1 Tablespoon Liquid Glucose
1 Packet Knox Gelatin
4 Tablespoons Warm Water
Steps:

Pour the water (or water and lemon juice) in a large bowl and add gelatin slowly. Stir until gelatin is dissolved in the water.
Stir in glucose slowly. You may need to microwave 20-30 seconds or heat on the stove with a double-boiler to get glucose to melt.
Add 3 cups of confectioners' sugar (also known as powdered suger) and gum tragacanth.
Mix well.

I use a mixer with dough hook.
You'll end up with a soft, sticky dough.
Knead in the remaining 1 cup of powdered sugar and it will become soft and pliable - no longer sticky.

If you are using another brand of gelatine, not knox, u would use 2 1/2 tsp. I always use my gumpaste right away
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
hello dreams,
welcome back from training.

i'll call your glo line. i still have it.
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by taryour(f): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dreamsinbc: Here u go:

Ingredients:

4 cups Confectioners' Sugar, sifted (reserve 1 cup for later)
1 Tablespoon Gum Tragacanth (or Gum Tex)
1 Tablespoon Liquid Glucose
1 Packet Knox Gelatin
4 Tablespoons Warm Water
Steps:

Pour the water (or water and lemon juice) in a large bowl and add gelatin slowly. Stir until gelatin is dissolved in the water.
Stir in glucose slowly. You may need to microwave 20-30 seconds or heat on the stove with a double-boiler to get glucose to melt.
Add 3 cups of confectioners' sugar (also known as powdered suger) and gum tragacanth.
Mix well.

I use a mixer with dough hook.
You'll end up with a soft, sticky dough.
Knead in the remaining 1 cup of powdered sugar and it will become soft and pliable - no longer sticky.

If you are using another brand of gelatine, not knox, u would use 2 1/2 tsp. I always use my gumpaste right away

aww dats so sweet and kind of u. Tnx alot. God bless u and all urs.
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
It's no biggie, taryour, but thanx for the blessings. Same2u o!

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by cdrealtors: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello Dreams, I tasted your banana cake today (you made it for my friend's birthday) and I love it! Pls how much will it cost me for a banana cake without icing? Just the cake for the house? Pls let me know asap. I also tried calling your glo number but network seemed poor. Cheers
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
i'm already warming up for my independence day special! smiley
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hello cdrealtors, sorry for getting back late. Glo network has been erratic lately here. You can also call on 08181529275. I appreciate the semi-review. The cost of the cake depends on the size. An 8 inch banana cake will cost you N5,000 without frosting or glaze. A 10 inch will cost you N6,000 etc. let me know what you want and when you want it. Thanksssss

@ GeorgeD, I'm warming up too o! Place your order early ooo!

Take care
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Name Change Alert! Dreams in Buttercream is becoming....stay tuned for our new name. We're expanding to include all sorts of desserts and confection. Will let you guys know after we finish all paperwork. Hugs and kisses!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2012
congrats! lets have the new name pls!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dreams In Buttercream is now FROSTED! BakeShop.
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
hmmmmmmm! should have known that!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by cdrealtors: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
Very tasty cake. I meant to post this review days ago. I also appreciate the follow-up calls. Kudos. I've found my cake fix!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
dreams,
please prepare for my october 1st special butter cake order oooo!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
George, u know I've got u covered!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2012
thanks. i know i can always rely on you. smiley
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Cakes, bread, cookies, personalised pasta

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Cakes

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
More

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
More stuff

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
More!

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Call Frosted! On 08156575057

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2012
dreamsinbc,
these pictures of your got me salivating all the way. looks like you're now
operating on a much higher level oooooooo! cheesy
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by wizb: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
Where are you located in abuja?
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2012
11 Lukulu street, wuse zone 3
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Prince4God(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
COMPELECTDIGI CAKE
CompElectDigi is a firm with expertise ranging from ICT, Event Management and renewable alternative energy. CompElectDigi is a perfect combination of inspiration and diligence to ensure you are satisfied from the first contact to the successful event which leads to our clients leading us to other clients.
We are introducing to you our CAKE SERVICE. Whether it is Birthday, Trado or Wedding, Anniversary or any celebration at home, our cake gives the event the colour and prestige it deserves.
The good news is that it is also very affordable and the quality will beat your imagination at the price.
If it is not CompElectDigi cake, it can never be like CompElectDigi cake. Taste and see the difference.

Contact us today: Anywhere you are in Nigeria, we are a call away. In 24 hours, your cake is with you.

CompElectDigi
A309 Global Plaza Jabi, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi Upstair Bus Stop, Abuja
+234 805 222 4202, +234 808 667 5793, +234 818 529 1097

Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2012
prince4god,
you could have opened your own thead if really you want to advertise your products.

this is dreamsinbc's thread you're gate crashing on.
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
, I'm speechless and appalled! @George, thanx 4 speaking out. @ Prince, start your own thread! @moderator, pls delete!
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by GeorgeD1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dreamsinbc: , I'm speechless and appalled! @George, thanx 4 speaking out. @ Prince, start your own thread! @moderator, pls delete!

you're welcome. smiley
Re: Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Frosted Bakeshop 08156575057

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secure your Online Transactions with Escrow through www.remitiescrow.com / Google Android Tablet Pc with SIM (call/sms) and 3G functions / Free Key To Lotto - Baba Jebu 08055277860

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.