Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! (14248 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / Boko Haram Carries Out First Attack On Niger Republic / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eziachi:

Sorry Sir, the word divorce is not the same as war or chaos. [size=16pt]The use of fear as a weapon of keeping Nigeria one for the benefits of its owners/reapers doesn't work anymore.[/size] Even the most skeptic are wising up at last.

Please tell that goat ndu-chucks because he somehow has a learning disorder which makes him believe that his usual line of threats would sway sane folks into accepting insanity.
Ndigbo si na[b] ejighi mgbagbu aghara ogu[/b]! FACT.
The surest path to peace and stability is JUSTICE and TRUTH, Not THREATS!  cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Yeske2(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Anyi ma onwe anyi (we know who we are), i just have this misgivings about the ijaws.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Dede1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
noiseless:

Bros i disagree with you oo! on this one infact you know millions of us support her and ASARI DOKUBO,so bros you are on your own and you know you don't wanna delay our zion train. Whatever differences between the IJAWS and IGBOS however sad,you must agree with me that it was fabricated,planted and forced down people's throats by the usual suspects, the "OWNERS OF NIGERIA" and now people are seeing who the real enemy is,so pls this is time to show our mature nature. And 99.9% of us will choose the ijaws and other neighbours around us instead of those violent lots up north, we need our neighbours and they need us too to be in the same place or country with them afterall life can really be boring if it centres only around the families,so please we are one and have always been,even though the enemies forced their way in uninvited with their guns and threat of violence and starvation for over 40yrs the truth remains we both (IGBO,IJAW) and others have suffered alot in the hands of those who came between us, as all they ever cared for is only their own comfort and it is not gonna keep going forever. SO LET THE ZION TRAIN COME TAKE US HOME

My name is Dede nke Izizi and I do not endorse the message powerfully.  smiley smiley.  I am borrowing from my brother, “the Onlytruth”, in the whole world.  smiley

I am not ready to repeat the blunders of 1914 amalgamation. I have not yet accepted the definition of “Niger Delta” as handed down to us by the so-called owners of Nigeria. Madam Briggs should come clean on this issue before I could give her my first ear.

There is no doubt she habors the element of denial of untrustworthiness linked to Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by 9jaIhail(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Eze onlytruth there was a thread i opened today morning and your attention is urgently needed on that thread. the title of the thread is,TO THE EZE IGBO NAIRALAND.So kindly check the thread here on pilitics section and address the demanded issues as many have been waiting for your respond.

Thanks.

Eze biri kwa oo
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
Tell your man Retardeen Odechukwu who happens to be Nigerias president to do it and stop spamming the airwaves with cries of secession
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Yeske2(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Eze onlytruth there was a thread i opened today morning and your attention is urgently needed on that thread. the title of the thread is,TO THE EZE IGBO NAIRALAND.So kindly check the thread here on pilitics section and address the demanded issues as many have been waiting for your respond.

Thanks.

Eze biri kwa oo
Seconded
Anyi na eche gi.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
Dede1:

My name is Dede nke Izizi and I do not endorse the message powerfully.  smiley smiley.  I am borrowing from my brother, “the Onlytruth”, in the whole world.  smiley

I am not ready to repeat the blunders of 1914 amalgamation. I have not yet accepted the definition of “Niger Delta” as handed down to us by the so-called owners of Nigeria. Madam Briggs should come clean on this issue before I could give her my first ear.

There is no doubt she habors the element of denial of untrustworthiness linked to Nigeria/Biafra war.

My brother Dede1

I always respect the opinions of some of you that are older than myself, and may have experienced the civil war. So, I take your opinions very seriously.
However, I am also a very talented strategic thinker.  cool

I believe that is it not possible to understand the positon of our non-Igbo neighbors, until one has fitted into their shoes in the lead up to the civil war.
Also, I believe it is a grave mistake to judge most of them by the circumstances of 1967, because a WHOLE LOT has happened between then and now.
Let me leave that for now and focus on more salient points.

Personally, I believe that Eastern Nigeria +Anioma is ONE. Take a close look at Nigeria's history, not just during the civil war, but BEFORE, AND YEARS after the civil war.
Each time I look at it, I marvel at how we (both Igbo and non-Igbo) Easterners fell so easily to cheap blackmail and divide and conquer tactics.
I look at PH and Calabar for instance, and conclude that there is no reason on earth why these two cities could not have rivalled or even surpassed Lagos in greatness today, had our past leaders been more strategic in thinking.

For me, one of the biggest mistake of the Biafran war effort was that it never seriously carried the non-Igbo along.
We were unlucky not to have such leaders, but then, who is perfect on this earth.
A perfect strategy would have been to allow the whole Biafran secession effort to be led by non-Igbo almost completely (win or lose), with us prividing the needed numbers when necesssary.
The North did it successfully  by foisting Gowon. Why couldn't we do the same?
Why is the North still one today, while our region was balkanized into SE and SS?
We have to start using our God given brains.
Extraordinary situation always calls for extraordinary strategies.

I would not mind a Dokubo or any seriously minded Ijaw or Ibibio leading MASSOB for instance. Igbo "smart folks" can be his advisers and guide in that effort.
The end result is the only thing that matters.

This is where I differ from some of my brothers.
I often say here that if someone like myself was in the Biafran war planning team, THERE IS NO WAY WE WOULD LOSE THAT WAR.
I'm serious.

So, I reject the idea that our neighbors cannot be an priceless asset to the emancipation effort.
On the contrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along.  cool

Here I stand!  cool cool cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by executinal(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

I always respect the opinions of some of you that are older than myself, and may have experienced the civil war. So, I take your opinions very seriously.

I believe that is it not possible to understand the positon of our non-Igbo neighbors, until one has fitted into their shoes in the lead up to the civil war.
Also, I believe it is a grave mistake to judge most of them by the circumstances of 1967, because a WHOLE LOT has happened between then and now.

Personally, I believe that Eastern Nigeria +Anioma is ONE. Take a close look at Nigeria's history, not just during the civil war, but BEFORE, AND YEARS after the civil war.
Each time I look at it, I marvel at how we (both Igbo and non-Igbo) Easterners fell so easily to cheap blackmail and divide and conquer tactics.
I look at PH and Calabar for instance, and conclude that there is no reason on earth why these two cities could not have rivalled or even surpassed Lagos in greatness today, had our past leaders been more strategic in thinking.

For me, one of the biggest mistake of the Biafran war effort was that it never seriously carried the non-Igbo along.
We were unlucky not to have such leaders, but then, who is perfect on this earth.
A perfect strategy would have been to allow the whole Biafran secession effort to be led by non-Igbo almost completely (win or lose), with us prividing the needed numbers when necesssary.
Why is the North still one today, while our region was balkanized into SE and SS?

I would not mind a Dokubo or any seriously minded Ijaw or Ibibio leading MASSOB for instance. Igbo "smart folks" can be his advisers and guide in that effort.

I often say here that if someone like myself was in the Biafran war planning team, THERE IS NO WAY WE WOULD LOSE THAT WAR.
I'm serious.

So, I reject the idea that our neighbors cannot be an priceless asset to the emancipation effort.
On the contrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along.  cool

Classic . . . . . . , cool cool cool cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Yeske2(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

I'm serious.

[/quot
Onlytruth link=topic=877893.msg10260642#msg10260642 date=1330033059:

My brother Dede1

I'm serious.

Don't know how to reply but man my eyes are moist and you've just stolen my spirit, soul and mind. Damn!
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
My brothers, IT IS WELL.

We have to use our brains, and we have to also look seriously and honestly at our history.
Eastern Nigeria has been one and peaceful for thousands of years before 1967.

We traded slaves with our neigbhors long before Nigeria came to be, so how can we all of a sudden be different peoples?
Makes no damn sense. cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Yeske2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brothers, IT IS WELL.

We have to use our brains, and we have to also look seriously and honestly at our history.
Eastern Nigeria has been one and peaceful for thousands of years before 1967.

We traded slaves with our neigbhors long before Nigeria came to be, so how can we all of a sudden be different peoples?
Makes no damn sense. cool
Nwannem Eze Onlytruth, I guess its only a case of misjudged history, it's all making sense now.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by houvest: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

However, I am also a very talented strategic thinker. cool

The North did it successfully by foisting Gowon. Why couldn't we do the same?

I'm serious.

On the contrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along. cool

Here I stand! cool cool cool

Very Strategic and poignant.

My concern is that as we have the Briggs and Asaris, we also have the Clarks. As we ally with the ND, we must also be discerning.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2012
Bros,but you also understand that everything has to be sorted only when we meet and talk as equals, afterall they don't eat names like niger-dalter,biafra,se or ss we too we don't  eat those names too,infact what matters to them is the fact that they have managed to be shaking off those fabricated stories that their enemy is their igbo neighbours for many years, using some of their naive or corrupt leaders who exploited the situation without thinking as long as the  " owners of nigeria" are satisfied, same way who are relieved that the scary tales that was being paraded about us is now known to be nothing but just wicked lies,just as we have equally  some corrupt or naive "leaders" in igboland, people like jim nwobodo and others i hate mentioning his name,these are men who will die as fools because in their foolishness they never thought that there will ever be freedom to the people in this part of the country and they never even tried to fight for it as they are selfishly very comfortable with the crumbs ,and would do anything to stop any progressive thought by the people,but here we are now in their very own eyes the youths/young generations are rejecting all their voodoo scare mongering stories.   Infact bros forget about the names, those our neighbours deserve our respect and support as they are doing alot to earn it by not choosing to bury their heads in the sands and pretend not to now realise who is their problem out of proud,and i believe that our hero (IKEMBA) in his wisdom wouldn't even mind what name his people choose to call their land provided they have equal opportunity and security in that land,so the priority now is for them to do their best and for us to do our best and to continue to work together where required and when required in our common interest. Finally bros i'm looking really forward to hearing you organising and mobilizing a group to send out signals that we are not deaf and that we will support any genuine co-operation from our neighbours and friends,or do have one already? please will appreciate if you could kindly link me up, cheers.  
Dede1:

My name is Dede nke Izizi and I do not endorse the message powerfully.  smiley smiley.  I am borrowing from my brother, “the Onlytruth”, in the whole world.  smiley

Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Eze, thanks and please more of this.
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

However, I am also a very talented strategic thinker. cool

The North did it successfully by foisting Gowon. Why couldn't we do the same?

I'm serious.

On the contrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along. cool

Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Yes bros,but the future of the people are with the young generations who are refusing to repeat the errors the so called wise old folks who claim to repsent our interest, we will have to be mindful of men like clarks and jim nwobodos as well.
houvest:

Very Strategic and poignant.

My concern is that as we have the Briggs and Asaris, we also have the Clarks. As we ally with the ND, we must also be discerning.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2012
noiseless:

Bros i disagree with you oo! on this one infact you know millions of us support her and ASARI DOKUBO,so bros you are on your own and you know you don't wanna  delay our zion train.   Whatever differences between the IJAWS and IGBOS however sad,you must agree with me that it was fabricated,planted and forced down people's throats by the usual suspects,  the "OWNERS OF NIGERIA" and now people are seeing who the real enemy is,so pls this is time to show our mature nature.   And 99.9% of us will choose the ijaws and other neighbours around us instead of those violent lots up north, we need our neighbours and they need us too to be in the same place or country with them afterall life can really be boring if it centres only around the families,so please  we are one and have always been,even though the enemies forced their way in uninvited with their guns and threat of violence and starvation for over 40yrs the truth remains we both (IGBO,IJAW) and others have suffered alot in the hands of those who came between us, as all they ever cared for is only their own comfort and it is not gonna keep going forever.    SO LET THE ZION TRAIN COME TAKE US HOME

Long before GEJ even looked like he was ever going to become President, I preached the need for SS/SE to come together politically (with plenty of scars from the process grin); for the simple reason that we were bearing the same deprevations. The born to rule hegemonists rightly identified both SE and SS as the keys to Nigeria and worked as hard as ever to drive wedges between natural brothers, friends and neighbours. They have tried to keep us down and at each others throats, dwelling in a World of conflict where we fight for crumbs off their table while stabbing one another; even though paradoxically, we own the nations wealth. It was always for us to rise above smallness and grasp the truth of our collective strength.
It almost brings tears to the eyes to finally see those early campaigns beginning to finally bear fruit.

We are the key to this country and we better realise it. Lets stop being the stone that the builder refused and become the head corner stone.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by M17: 1:56am On Feb 24, 2012
WHAT THE Bleep IS HE TALKING ABOUT ? EZIACHI IS AN IDIOT ANY WAY .FOOL . WE SUPPORT ANNKIO BRIGGS any day any time. we support you sister .freedom is not negotiable . ss/se stand up and reclaim biafra period.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

I'm serious.

Brilliant!
If this had been the old days, we would have rallied to present you 10 virgins.

If we had been brought to the table and told what the plans were, there is no way the war would have been lost. It is really strange that just 4 years after the referendum to create the Midwest, advantage could not be taken of the Midwests unhappiness with their lot in Nigeria. It was a cardinal error to declare us, without consultation to be a new independent country called, the Republic of Benin. Everyone was bewildered and confused, but soldiers are trained to kill; they know nothing about public relations, so it isn't surprising that they created a blooming fiasco.

Mistakes were made in the past, lets forget them and move ahead. I do respect Dede and Ezeachi, but they tend to reel out stories without the slightest proof; ironically, those same fables are the very ones that have been used to divide and rule us.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by M17: 2:34am On Feb 24, 2012
STAND UP BIAFRAN'S .POWER TO THE PEOPLE ;FREEDOM ,INDEPENDENT .
PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKE'S SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ARE STILL THE SAME CULTURE AND TRADITION .THEY ONCE WAS LOST BUT NOW HAVE FOUND . THERE IS GOING TO BE FORGIVENESS ANY WAY BECAUSE WE ALL ARE FROM THE SAME REGION . FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY THE ALIEN AND KEEP LOVE FOR YOUR HALF BRETHREN ,COUSIN'S ,RELATIVE'S ,NEIGHBOR FROM THE SAME OLD EASTERN BLOCK . UNITY IS STRENGTH . LONG LIVE UNITED STATE OF BIAFRA DELTA
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Can we ever have a National idealogy? Can we ever come to agreement? Will Nigeria ever be one? The ans is NO. Lets stop decieving ourselves and stop being hepocritical and tell ourselves the truth. we aint compatible, we dnt like ourselves, our customs, cultures and religion differs. Since we dnt want to practice true federalism the best option is 4all to go their seperate ways and heaven will nt fall. Im tied of this senseless killings and that is one sure way of putting an end to that. What is d population of countries such as britain, norway, uae, ghana, libya etc? YES WE CAN! If any1 wnt to get to either d northen, southern or western country for anything, let d person apply for a visa.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Dainfamous: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2012
^^
You are correct my brother as we can see we still face the same problem till today,we are still patching it as we go along,that is why i want my SS/SE people to think ahead of time is very important for a sensible person to always plans for his future and your kids future, what we practice in Nigeria is a different kind of Constitution that was draft by some greedy and selfish politicians,my advise for SS/SE ls to start forging ahead of time because the way the country is at the moment, how many of you can put their hands on their chest and say they still believe that Nigeria will last as one nation? if you doubt me put up a poll and see the result for your self,any conflicts have an end is a matter of time, because to be honest i can see some tribes backing down if the country decide to trade on fairness,
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2012
Beaf:

It was a cardinal error to declare us, without consultation  to be a new independent country called, the Republic of Benin.   shocked

Beaf,  stop insulting the intelligence of Igbos here by the above statement.  It assumes that Igbos in NL are ignorant of events which took place in 1967. Shame on you for disrespecting Ndigbo and I hope your apologies will follow. Here's what actually happened:

In one of the few temporary successes of the biafran army, it occupied the old Mid-Western region including the area now referred to as ND. Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu, Ikemba Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (RIP), then installed Albert Nwau Okonkwo  as Biafran Military Administrator of the territory,  after it named the territory Republic of Benin.  The occupation did not last long as we drove the biafrans out within 1 month.   cheesy

Now Beaf claims that the biafran army, which conquered them should have consulted with them, about the name they would call the captured territory!!  SMH   cheesy

Beaf:

I do respect Dede and Ezeachi, but they tend to reel out stories without the slightest proof; ironically, those same fables are the very ones that have been used to divide and rule us.

Beaf, well, this fact is no fable: there has been reports that 1073 (and likely more) Ikwerres have died between 2003-2008 because of attacks by militant groups such as  MEND.   I would have expected you people to issue an apology on behalf of MEND first, before you continue to pursue the interest you say the SS and SE have, to remain united.  olodo
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by oduasolja: 4:52am On Feb 24, 2012
stupid igbo opportunist.

talking bout enemy and shit. as if you were not begging the north to come join independence.

when yall were starving in the 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s nah who dey feed una.

no be north.

rubbish.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Dainfamous: 4:53am On Feb 24, 2012
^^
this fool will you just shut up cheesy cheesy irritating priccck wink
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2012
Beaf:

Brilliant!
If this had been the old days, we would have rallied to present you 10 virgins.

If we had been brought to the table and told what the plans were, there is no way the war would have been lost. It is really strange that just 4 years after the referendum to create the Midwest, advantage could not be taken of the Midwests unhappiness with their lot in Nigeria. It was a cardinal error to declare us, without consultation to be a new independent country called, the Republic of Benin. Everyone was bewildered and confused, but soldiers are trained to kill; they know nothing about public relations, so it isn't surprising that they created a blooming fiasco.

[size=14pt]Mistakes were made in the past, lets forget them and move ahead[/size]. I do respect Dede and Ezeachi, but they tend to reel out stories without the slightest proof; ironically, those same fables are the very ones that have been used to divide and rule us.

My brother I hear you.
Only God does not make mistakes. Man is full of mistakes; the only important thing is to learn from them, and folks like myself are determined to never repeat past mistakes.
I believe that our people are gradually learning, and in this age of computers and internet, information is spreading fast, hence the learning will be faster.
If you take a careful look at how the SE and SS are making their political moves in Nigeria today, you would agree that they have learned immensely.  cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother I hear you.
Only God does not make mistakes. Man is full of mistakes; the only important thing is to learn from them, and folks like myself are determined to never repeat past mistakes.
I believe that our people are gradually learning, and in this age of computers and internet, information is spreading fast, hence the learning will be faster.
If you take a careful look at how the SE and SS are making their political moves in Nigeria today, you would agree that they have learned immensely.  cool

. . .And it is causing severe tremors.

@ndu_chucks
Werin come konsain you wit useless historical details na? Lol!
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by M17: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2012
NDU CHUCKS AKA ALJ BOKO HAREM IS CURSED .HIS MOTIVE'S AND DRIVES HIS REASON FOR CREATING MANY USERNAME IS STILL UNKNOWN . THIS IS MALAMS DIRTY GAME SINCE DAY ONE BUT HE IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH 419 RIGHT ? YOU CAN NEVER EAT YOUR GWORO AND HAVE YOUR GWORO .SHAME TO NDUCHUCKS AND SHAME TO ALL HAUSA/FULANI'S .
SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH IS STILL THE SAME PEOPLE DIVIDED FOR 42 YEARS BY HAUSA/FULANI 419 OLIGARCHY .THIS GUY'S KNEW WHAT THEY DID TO OUR UNIFICATION AND THEY ARE STILL PREP TO DO MORE HARM JUST TO BREAK FORMER SOUTH EASTERN REGION . HAUSA/FULANI'S ARE LIVING WITH NATURAL HATE , YOU CAN NEVER STOP BIAFRA AND DELTA REPUBLIC THIS IS ORDER . WE DON'T WANT YOU GUY'S IS THAT SIMPLE . NOTHING CAN STOP US .YOU HAVE KILLED TOO MANY OF US ALREADY . SO THE BLOOD OF THE DEAD IS ATONEMENT AND THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA . NIGERIA CAN NEVER WIN . BIAFRA WIN'S
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by M17: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2012
NDU CHUCKS     AKA    ALJ  BOKO  HAREM      IS    CURSED  .HIS  MOTIVE'S   AND  DRIVES   HIS  REASON  FOR  CREATING  MANY USERNAME  IS  STILL  UNKNOWN  . THIS  IS   MALAMS   DIRTY   GAME   SINCE   DAY   ONE    BUT   HE   IS  HAVING  PROBLEM  WITH   419    RIGHT ?  YOU  CAN  NEVER   EAT  YOUR   GWORO    AND   HAVE  YOUR   GWORO   .SHAME   TO  NDUCHUCKS   AND  SHAME TO ALL     HAUSA/FULANI'S     .
    SOUTH EAST  AND  SOUTH  SOUTH   IS  STILL   THE  SAME  PEOPLE  DIVIDED   FOR  42  YEARS  BY   HAUSA/FULANI   419   OLIGARCHY    .THIS  GUY'S  KNEW  WHAT  THEY   DID  TO   OUR   UNIFICATION   AND  THEY   ARE   STILL  PREP  TO   DO   MORE   HARM   JUST TO    BREAK   FORMER  SOUTH  EASTERN    REGION   . HAUSA/FULANI'S     ARE   LIVING   WITH  NATURAL   HATE ,  YOU  CAN   NEVER   STOP   BIAFRA  AND  DELTA   REPUBLIC   THIS  IS   ORDER   .  WE  DON'T  WANT   YOU   GUY'S   IS  THAT  SIMPLE   . NOTHING   CAN  STOP   US  .YOU  HAVE   KILLED   TOO  MANY   OF US    ALREADY  . SO  THE  BLOOD   OF   THE  DEAD   IS  ATONEMENT  AND  THEY  ARE  STILL   FIGHTING  FOR   BIAFRA  .  NIGERIA   CAN   NEVER  WIN  .  BIAFRA  WIN'S
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2012
pa ojukwu told us they are only interested in the resource and not the people and that is what we are still facing till today.with the niger delta being the most affected.am glad the the new generation is beginning to realize that our past leaders only betray a progressive cause for their own selfish and ill-informed reasons and that will not repeat itself.this time the born to rule would be mad to be a palestine

check his out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-__6EwtRLeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrfUrJO-E0A&feature=watch_response
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Eziachi: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

I'm serious.

On the ntrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along. cool

I read your piece with great interest and you made so much sense and I salute you for that. But on the bolded and on the points I had made before about our neighbours, I stand by them. Because someone is your neighbour doesn't mean that you have to go into a marriage relationship with them.
So I rather stay with you as a good peaceful neighbour than a burning house as husband and wife with you. Remember what they said, over familiarity brings contempt.
Every good relationship doesn't have to end in a marriage and that is a big lesson the marriage called Nigeria has taught me.
Take it from me, any nation union that will involve Igbos with Ijaw or Yorubas is doomed. It will be from frying pan to fire, escaping the present Nigeria and ended up creating a new mini Old Nigeria is never part of the aspiration,
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by htajz: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
Eziachi:

[/b]
I read your piece with great interest and you made so much sense and I salute you for that. But on the bolded and on the points I had made before about our neighbours, I stand by them. Because someone is your neighbour doesn't mean that you have to go into a marriage relationship with them.
So I rather stay with you as a good peaceful neighbour than a burning house as husband and wife with you. Remember what they said, over familiarity brings contempt.
Every good relationship doesn't have to end in a marriage and that is a big lesson the marriage called Nigeria has taught me.
Take it from me, any nation union that will involve Igbos with Ijaw or Yorubas is doomed. It will be from frying pan to fire, escaping the present Nigeria and ended up creating a new mini Old Nigeria is never part of the aspiration,

we dont have to form another marriage , we can be seperate nations politically while maybe sharing the same economic boundries , the most important thing is for both we ijaws and the igbos and other groups to get their resources and be able to control their destiny, there is no time we all made our mistakes in the past(even though some ijaws fought for biafra but this is not the time for that argument). the earlier the better, how long will it continue.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Dede1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother Dede1

However, I am also a very talented strategic thinker.  cool

The North did it successfully  by foisting Gowon. Why couldn't we do the same?

I'm serious.

On the contrary I even think that our dream will remain a dream if we fail to carry them along.  cool

Here I stand!  cool cool cool

I appreciate your concerns about the future of Ndigbo in conjunction with the level of understanding of our past. However, the history of northern, western and eastern region is much unparalleled. The Fulani and Kanuri are looked upon as the conquerors, for direction and leadership. If I am correct, the none major ethnic groups in the northern region had been known to have acted on the orders of Fulani and Kanuri who were regarded as the so-called overloads. Otherwise, how could a Tiv man joined the Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri to persecute a war against the very people whose sons partook in coup because of a reason, among others, that a Fulani gave orders to Lt Col James Pam, Tiv, to annihilate his people during Tiv riot of 1964.

If you have opportunity to look into the ministerial appointment of northern region in the 50s, an Igbo person made the list before any minority from north was remembered. The same scenario happened in western region of Nigeria where Oba of Benin was regarded as second class Oba. An Edo man had to cross carpet to be dashed the position of deputy speaker.

It was a different jig in eastern region where Ndigbo treated their neighbors as equals and siblings. Eastern region was once under the leadership of Ibibio and Efik when Prof Eyo Ita was head of the government and Obong of Calaber was the president of House of Chiefs. Ministerial positions were spreaded among the ethnic groups. Yet the ingrates who termed themselves as minorities will never pass up a chance to stick a dagger at the back of Igbo person.

I shall not play Zik or Ironsi in my future dealing with any part of Nigeria that is not Igbo except Ibibio, Annag, Ogoni and Okirika/Kalabari. I shall be brutal as a stiff.

If I am being allowed to decide the faith of Ndigbo in future, I shall always pursue the idea of Republic of Igbo land. In absence of such republic, I would not mind a nationality with Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni and Okirika person. The idea of Igbo and Niger Delta crap is none starter to me because there are absolutely nothing these jokers have that Ndigbo need. I hope the Efiks are enjoying the toilet paper treatment the Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa and Kanuri controlled federal government of Nigeria handed down to them in Bakassi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / Sambo's Supporters Die In Autocrash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.