Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,423 members, 7,800,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! (14243 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / Boko Haram Carries Out First Attack On Niger Republic / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
It's not about trust or lack of trust at this point in time but to send a message that you can have an honest understanding with your partner as long as everything will be on the table,now how are you going to know that which is on the table if you refuse to go to the table?
re@lchange:

i think it is a mistake to think that onlytruth trusts anyone. he comes off as very cunning
taking him literally would be a mistake
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2012
EzeUche:

The way some of my Igbo brothers are commenting on this thread, I can tell they do not interact with the people of the Niger Delta. That is why they are making such comments about some phantom unity. If you want to know how the people of the Niger Delta feel about the "Core" Igbos, I suggest you go to Port Harcourt or Yenagoa, before you make a comment about this new "unity" between our regions.

Some people may be surprised to hear that that even the Annang would be against a Biafra. The fear of Igbo domination is real in the Niger Delta and the younger generation has this view just like the older generation. When I see Onlytruth discuss this topic, he wants the wider Igbo to make concessions to ease the fear of the minorities within this reason. Why should the Ndigbo bend over backwards for this people, when we have the most to lose? Have you people forgotten the abandoned property saga?

I don't like it when people quote me in parts. Why not articulate my position IN FULL? All these side snipes aren't helping us debate this properly and help our people decide the way forward.
For the record, I never said that Ndigbo must lie down, roll over, play dead and be a foot mat to anybody in Nigeria. It is very laughable to think that.
You guys keep making statements insinuating that I want us to play servants to our neigbhors.  undecided

My position is that we Ndigbo ARE TOO QUICK TO CONCEDE/CEDE our assets, be they properties, relationships, position, and advantages, just because some few people talk to bruise our ego. How can we cede our assets without fighting?
I stated that our struggle in Nigeria is a matter of life and death; therefore sentiments and pride has very little role in it.
I would never advocate a situation whereby our backyards become available to some of our worst enemies in Nigeria.

I would like us to be more bold and strong in Nigeria;starting from the North to the South, East to West. WE HAVE NO CHOICE.
That is why I want Ndigbo to never leave their properties anywhere in Nigeria without a dogged war of attrition.
As far as I know, there are still THREE regions in Nigeria. As long as the North (despite years of killing each other) remain one, the East will remain one. If aboki is smart enough to know that it is irresponsible to cede middle belt, the Igbo would be the biggest fools in Nigeria to ever cede the so called "SS". I won't say more than that for now.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 4:47am On Mar 01, 2012
re@lchange:

i think it is a mistake to think that onlytruth trusts anyone. he comes off as very cunning
taking him literally would be a mistake

It is unfortunate that some people can't understand me.
Ndigbo should stop complaining and stop ceding hard earned assets.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2012
EzeUche:

The way some of my Igbo brothers are commenting on this thread, I can tell they do not interact with the people of the Niger Delta. That is why they are making such comments about some phantom unity. If you want to know how the people of the Niger Delta feel about the "Core" Igbos, I suggest you go to Port Harcourt or Yenagoa, before you make a comment about this new "unity" between our regions.

Some people may be surprised to hear that that even the Annang would be against a Biafra. The fear of Igbo domination is real in the Niger Delta and the younger generation has this view just like the older generation. When I see Onlytruth discuss this topic, he wants the wider Igbo to make concessions to ease the fear of the minorities within this reason. Why should the Ndigbo bend over backwards for this people, when we have the most to lose? Have you people forgotten the abandoned property saga?

You'll have to swallow your pride and accept my support for your comments above. What is right is right, regardless of whether ndu_chucks says it is so.  Onlytruthlies is an ignorant foreigner who lives in diaspora and suffers from a complete disconnect from realities.  

Since you people made him Eze Igbo Gburugburu of NL,  his head has become swollen and he believes that no one else can have an opinion superior to his own. I have good news though, I plan to use very superior line of though to knock his conehead back in shape soon enough.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 4:59am On Mar 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You'll have to swallow your pride and accept my support for your comments above. What is right is right, regardless of whether ndu_chucks says it is so.  Onlytruthlies is an ignorant foreigner who lives in diaspora and suffers from a complete disconnect from realities.  

Since you people made him Eze Igbo Gburugburu of NL,  his head has become swollen and he believes that no one else can have an opinion superior to his own. I have good news though, I plan to use very superior line of though to knock his conehead back in shape soon enough.

I am waiting for that line of thought.
ndu_chucks, why is the North still one despite all the murder going on in Jos?
Why do you still have Northern governors forum and they still meet regularly?
Where is Eastern governors forum?
How long would desert thieves like you rule us in Nigeria using crude tactics?
Any Igbo that listens to you is the biggest goat  on earth.

You want us to be SE and SS and (if you can) to break us further into states for easier conquer.
Well, you will have to face the Onlytruths of Eastern Nigeria first.  cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Onlytruth:

You want us to be SE and SS and (if you can) to break us further into states for easier conquer.
Well, you will have to face the Onlytruths of Eastern Nigeria first.  cool

You are delusional. Your own governors are the ones who want to break you up further by asking for additional states.  I recall one of them asking for the creation of more states in the SE to honour Ikemba. You are now somehow accusing other people for trying to break you up further. You are the biggest fool around - soon you will blame the North causing erosion in the East.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are delusional. Your own governors are the ones who want to break you up further by asking for additional states.  I recall one of them asking for the creation of more states in the SE to honour Ikemba. You are now somehow accusing other people for trying to break you up further. You are the biggest fool around - soon you will blame the North causing erosion in the East.

I would admit that our politicians are not the brightest politicians in Nigeria. Most of them are very lame and myopic in their demands.
They are not doing what they are supposed to be doing, that is why you murderers are killing our people in your land and our governors are busy chilling in Abuja. If they were doing the jobs they should be doing, you idiiots would be begging us to accept any of our demands.
My greatest happiness is that we Ndigbo are gradually becoming riled up to political consciousness once again. Soon these governors would be overthrown by more visionary youths of Igboland.  cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2012
You are nothing but A FAT/OVERWEIGHT headless chicken who can dance around as much as the cook lets it,but will certainly end up in boiling water.
ndu_chucks:

You'll have to swallow your pride and accept my support for your comments above. What is right is right, regardless of whether ndu_chucks says it is so. Onlytruthlies is an ignorant foreigner who lives in diaspora and suffers from a complete disconnect from realities.

Since you people made him Eze Igbo Gburugburu of NL, his head has become swollen and he believes that no one else can have an opinion superior to his own. I have good news though, I plan to use very superior line of though to knock his conehead back in shape soon enough.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2012
Another agent of the frankensteins,i know you are fooling around shamelessly on here just to divert any attention from your thieving and heartless fathers loot,but don't worry rats always end up in holes where rats like don't ever think they will be caught and yet are caught in those holes.
ndu_chucks:

You are delusional. Your own governors are the ones who want to break you up further by asking for additional states. I recall one of them asking for the creation of more states in the SE to honour Ikemba. You are now somehow accusing other people for trying to break you up further. You are the biggest fool around - soon you will blame the North causing erosion in the East.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
@noisebrainless, crawl back into the hole from which you came. I don't chat with intellectual midgets and brainlless toddlers. Egbe ndi boko haram piafuka gi isi. Flee flea.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
ChinenyeN: Igbo should remain mindful of advances made by negligible territories [/b]and careful with the way it associates with [b]the negligible territories. In fact, I like the way Obiagu put it (though soft words, in my opinion); treat statements made by the "Briggs' and Dokubo's" with utmost caution.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you envisioning, when you think about 2015? Can you expand upon the decisiveness of it all, as you see it, of course?

Lol!

It is easy to spot swollen bubbles pumped up with their own fart (its a self pumping miracle).
All I will say is, "hello insignificant Hitler." cool

Your type will always convulse in the bitterness you are trying to rope others into. Lol @"negligible territories."
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
@OnlyTruth
You have spoken so well. God has blessed you with the wisdom of Solomon.

Nobody is expecting the other to become an underdog, rather nature and reality have thrust the SE/SS on a train to a shared destiny. If we cannot ally with our neighbours, who then would we ally with? And after we have allied with the ones from afar, why would the snubbed neighbour not become a piercing thorn in our trajectory?

The more the SE/SS look on the other with suspicion, the more those who subjugate us to extort our birthright will succeed.

@Kc3000
You mentioned that NdIgbo had a brotherhood with the ND in the past. As far as I know, this is illusory, yet it keeps getting mentioned.

I don't know how you measure what you call the ND, but if it is by culture, then the ND is a vast area covering several cultures. The Ijaws are the largest and formed the bulk of MEND troops, but they are not the only ones, neither was MEND a 100% Ijaw thing; it was a collective struggle of the ND peoples against subjugation. If it is by the Ijaw, then the Ijaw I know have big hearts.
If it is by oil production, then the Itsekiri produce more onshore oil than any other ethnic group. If it is by gas, then the Urhobo and Isoko produce the most.
The bottom line is that we in the ND share the same destiny and the same subjugation.

Looking across to Igbo land, it is easy to see the exact same pattern of deprivation, politically, socially and in FG investments. There is a level of neglect that can only be described as criminal. Politics is a game of shared interests, and we share the same interests of throwing off the yoke of slavery; so why not ally? Politics is also not a game for spectators; you get in it to win it. So why not ally to become a formidable adversary, why cling to emotions and peep in from over the fence, as strangers who hate you forge your childrens tomorrow?

You also claimed that the ND allied with the Igbo when they were a "formidable force in Nigeria." I do not recall such an alliance from my neck of the woods; but if there ever was one based on the tennets you mentioned, then it was on a one-way journey to failure. You know your true friends when you are down, not when you are a "formidable force in Nigeria." Alliances must be built on openness, equity and truth.

Alliances expand your "territory."
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by ChinenyeN(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

Lol!
It is easy to spot swollen bubbles pumped up with their own fart (its a self pumping miracle).
All I will say is, "hello insignificant Hitler." cool
Your type will always convulse in the bitterness you are trying to rope others into. Lol @"negligible territories."
Beaf, it is my understanding that you are not a fool, and that you are capable of discerning matter-of-fact statements from deliberate exaggerations. Do not prove me wrong with any more responses like this. You have a brain, and you should, by now, be familiar with enough of my understanding to know that there is nothing like "my type". So, when you finish with your premature laughter, feel free to go back to that post and then engage your brain, as I know you to be able to.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
ChinenyeN:

Beaf, it is my understanding that you are not a fool, and that you are capable of discerning matter-of-fact statements from deliberate exaggerations. Do not prove me wrong with any more responses like this. You have a brain, and you should, by now, be familiar with enough of my understanding to know that there is nothing like "my type". So, when you finish with your premature laughter, feel free to go back to that post and then engage your brain, as I know you to be able to.

Crap.

You are the one who used terms like "negligible territories," not stopping there, you even went on to claim "hatred" for the Ikwere.
I don't understand what you mean by exaggeration. Have you suddenly realised the import of the horrible words you uttered? If you like, burst with anger at being pointed out.

Dude, you can remain in your primitive mould, looking down on others, feeling racially superior; while laying out a future that is unbalanced with deranged foundations. Even if we end up not allying (not for your type to decide), let there be mutual respect.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by ChinenyeN(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
ND is not filled with Beaf's, who are characteristically reasonable. No. Instead, ND is filled with ephomoghia's and worse. My position here is simple. All that the Briggs' and Dokubo's say is nothing but propaganda. The Briggs', Dokubo's, and Beaf's are a miniscule minority, in ND, and it would be irresponsible for anyone to allow their words to shape the conception of the SE/SS relationship (if there even exists any such thing).
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
ChinenyeN:

ND is not filled with Beaf's, who are characteristically reasonable. No. Instead, ND is filled with ephomoghia's and worse. My position here is simple. All that the Briggs' and Dokubo's say is nothing but propaganda. The Briggs', Dokubo's, and Beaf's are a miniscule minority, in ND, and it would be irresponsible for anyone to allow their words to shape the conception of the SE/SS relationship (if there even exists any such thing).

Really? As soon as I read ephomoghia's post, a single word popped into my mind; ndu_chucks. cool
If you are sentimental, then the ephomoghia's and ndu_chucks will wrap you around their little finger.

To the best of my knowledge, the Briggs' and Dokubo's are well respected leaders and are listened to in the ND.
I am truly interested to know who you imagine would shape the ND's future (or speak for it) outside of its current leaders.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by ChinenyeN(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

Crap.
You are the one who used terms like "negligible territories," not stopping there, you even went on to claim "hatred" for the Ikwere.
I don't understand what you mean by exaggeration. Have you suddenly realised the import of the horrible words you uttered? If you like, burst with anger at being pointed out.
Dude, you can remain in your primitive mould, looking down on others, feeling racially superior; while laying out a future that is unbalanced with deranged foundations. Even if we end up not allying (not for your type to decide), let there be mutual respect.

My hate for Ikwerre is independent of this subject matter, but it does have some influence on my decision, and I will not apologize for that. As for negligible territories, I still maintain that you are not a fool, but since you fail to utilize your own brain on this one, I will help you.

[quote="Chinenyen"]Onlytruth, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you think it sensible that ND and Igbo have a union of ANY KIND. Neighbors or not, there exists no real reason for why ND and Igbo should WILLINGLY form any sort of union. Please, do not use the clumsy series of events that culminated in the incomprehensibly mass support of GEJ as a measure of relations between ND and Igbo. As 'strategic' as it may seem in your mind, it is naivety to think that such a clumsy occurrence means a damn thing.

Honestly, I hope you are not allowing the questionable "change in character" exhibited lately by ND people to fool you into believing that there exists even the most remote and phantom of possibilities of "Eastern Unity". To me, all the news I have been reading/hearing about ND meetings and this new "pro-Igbo" propaganda, is beyond incomprehensible. In fact, I even find it insulting. As far as I am concerned, the line that draws "Rivers state" should be the demarcation that indicates the beginning of "negligible territories". These negligible territories are essentially lands, of which we have no sentimental attachment. We should feel nothing toward the region; nothing at all. Furthermore, negligible territories equates to negligible people, meaning that just as with the land, we should feel nothing toward the so-called people that have traced themselves behind the line of negligible territories. Igbo approach to ANY and EVERY advancement made by negligible territories, should be characterized largely by indifference and realism. Actions and decisions undertaken by Igbo should not be based on any false sense of brotherhood; no "we are siblings" mentality. Those days are long-since dead. 20th century occurrences saw to that.

I am not opposed to engaging in joint, pragmatic ventures with those from negligible territories, but so long as history is my witness, there will not be any "unity of purpose". These "minorities" know what they want, and it is unbelievably naive to believe that it can ever be shared purpose.[/quote]

[quote="Obiagu1"]^^^
I will not use the word "negligible" for anyone; just saying.[/quote]

[quote="ChinenyeN"]Of course, naturally I wouldn't elect to use the word "negligible", if not to thoroughly convey (through exaggeration) my current sentiment/understand.[/quote]

My use of "negligible territories" is certainly harsh, and intentionally so. It is all simply to further my point about how I believe Igbo should approach this situation (i.e. without the ridiculous "brotherhood" notion). Now, if you want, continue to remain fixated on my use of "negligible territories", and continue to assume everything and anything you want about what my views and understanding are (since apparently, you are ignorant of them). I will simply leave you to it.

I don't care to entertain your fixation. My points are simple. My words are harsh. My decisions are intentional, and I will not apologize for any of it, especially not while there still exists Igbo people who seem to think that a phantom brotherhood exists, even marginally, between SE and SS, because that is the only thing I am looking to correct here.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

Really? As soon as I read ephomoghia's post, a single word popped into my mind; ndu_chucks. cool
If you are sentimental, then the ephomoghia's and ndu_chucks will wrap around their little finger.

To the best of my knowledge, the Briggs' and Dokubo's are well respected leaders and are listened to in the ND.
I am truly interested to know who you imagine would shape the ND's future (or speak for it) outside of its current leaders.

You attempt at demonizing people from your area who have a different opinion from you is silly and quite childish. The civil thing to do is to listen to them and espouse the wisdom in their opinions. ephomoghia (who da heck is he anyway?) must have hit a raw nerve of yours, I will look for his posts to see what da heck got your attention.

hint hint, your very own governors will thwart any attempt by you all to wrestle power away from them. They will throw you in jail and even use tanks and kill you if you take things too far. You people need to start learning how to operate in a democracy and give up your rascality and hero worship of know terrorists.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by ChinenyeN(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

If you are sentimental, then the ephomoghia's and ndu_chucks will wrap around their little finger.

When I say Briggs' and Dokubo's, I am not talking about the leaders. I am talking about the understanding. As well-respected as these leaders are, it does not take away from the fact that their understand is not at all pervasive throughout ND. That is my simple point. Now, if these leaders are so well-respected, enough that they can actually mold ND understanding, then congratulations to them. Maybe SE and SS could actually stand the chance of forming an alliance. But until then, it remains irresponsible for any Igbo to allow their words to inspire a false sense of brotherhood.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

[b]You attempt at demonizing people [/b]from your area who have a different opinion from you is silly and quite childish. The civil thing to do is to listen to them and espouse the wisdom in their opinions. ephomoghia (who da heck is he anyway?) must have hit a raw nerve of yours, I will look for his posts to see what da heck got your attention.

hint hint, your very own governors will thwart any attempt by you all to wrestle power away from them. They will throw you in jail and even use tanks and kill you if you take things too far. You people need to start learning how to operate in a democracy and give up your rascality and hero worship of know terrorists.

You mean that by saying ephomoghia is ndu_chucks in disguise, I am demonising him? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz!
So you believe that you are a demon, or how do we interpret your words? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talking about operating within a democracy; you need to call boko haram to order before advising others. Seen?
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
[/b]Then what chasing you from madam zainab to far away only to come crying to everyone on nairaland with your born to rule disease mentality,get a life and stop being the stinking vulture where you have no business because people want to breath some real fresh air and not a stinking vulture like you. get a life vultur get a life,apart from boko haram what else can you show to prove a point,real brainless.[b]
ndu_chucks:

@noisebrainless, crawl back into the hole from which you came. I don't chat with intellectual midgets and brainlless toddlers. Egbe ndi boko haram piafuka gi isi. Flee flea.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Beaf: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
ChinenyeN:

When I say Briggs' and Dokubo's, I am not talking about the leaders. I am talking about the understanding. As well-respected as these leaders are, it does not take away from the fact that their understand is not at all pervasive throughout ND. That is my simple point. Now, if these leaders are so well-respected, enough that they can actually mold ND understanding, then congratulations to them. Maybe SE and SS could actually stand the chance of forming an alliance. But until then, it remains irresponsible for any Igbo to allow their words to inspire a false sense of brotherhood.

In any alliance, it is the leaders that matter. Whatever they say holds, so long as they are in touch with their roots.
No one can argue that the names mentioned so far are out of touch with their folk.

The aspect that is outstanding in some ways, is political payback. The SS must wholly back the SE when the tables are turned; that is an axiety that can be understood. However the political rebuilding of the SE is already taking off on so many fronts and it is currently driven by the SS (who got there thanks to the SE), therefore fears of the future of the alliance should be allayed.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by nduchucks: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

You mean I am demonising him? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz!
So you believe that you are a demon, or how do we interpret your words? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talking about operating within a democracy; you need to call boko haram to order before advising others. Seen?

olodo, stop trying to deceive NLers. I will assume that that is what you are doing, the alternative will be to assume that you are unintelligent and don't understand English. For the benefit of other olodos, see below and pay attention to item 3:

World English Dictionary
demonize or demonise (ˈdiːməˌnaɪz)

— vb
1. to make into or like a demon
2. to subject to demonic influence
3. to mark out or describe as evil or culpable

@noisebrainless. Regarding your Zainab snide remark, Go and lookup the meaning of Pen Name and nom de plume. In the meantime, just go away.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by seenoevil1: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
I HOPE EDWIN CLARK ISN'T INVOLVED IN THIS CALL FOR COOPERATION AND UNITY BETWEEN THE SS AND SE . I DON'T INTEND TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT EDWIN CLARK IS A POLITICAL WH0RÊ AND A VENOMOUS SERPENT .
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
Caught redhanded,deal with it because it's the same way your "kenuri brother"alhj_harem operates, that is if you are not one person  writing broken igbo,ijaw,ibiobio,edo and many other languages the same way like you just to stirr up tribal bashing.  Game over coward game over stop using fake IDs to cause trouble,stinking vulture why did you registered with igbo name in first place if you didn't have evil motives from day one?
ndu_chucks:

You attempt at demonizing people from your area who have a different opinion from you is silly and quite childish. The civil thing to do is to listen to them and espouse the wisdom in their opinions. ephomoghia (who da heck is he anyway?) must have hit a raw nerve of yours, I will look for his posts to see what da heck got your attention.

Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by noiseless: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
[/b]Since you are a desert rat a hausa/fulani who come on here with igbo name,don't worry we will see who you else you will claim/confess[b] to be by the time you will be sent packing,DR BOKO FRANKENSTEIN.
ndu_chucks:

olodo, stop trying to deceive NLers. I will assume that that is what you are doing, the alternative will be to assume that you are unintelligent and don't understand English. For the benefit of other olodos, see below and pay attention to item 3:

World English Dictionary
demonize or demonise (ˈdiːməˌnaɪz)

— vb
1. to make into or like a demon
2. to subject to demonic influence
3. to mark out or describe as evil or culpable

@noisebrainless. Regarding your Zainab snide remark, Go and lookup the meaning of Pen Name and nom de plume. In the meantime, just go away.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by aljharem(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beaf:

If you are sentimental, then the ephomoghia's and ndu_chucks will wrap you around their little finger.

I am even surprise you did not mention alj harem. MUMU
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Ejine(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
LMAO! Ndu Chuks, Alj Harem and their idiotic antics just got busted. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the foolishness in that fake hurriedly-put-together sockpuppet Ephe-whatever.

What I find most hilarious about these worthless, wretched Northern lepers is how they ARE so obsessed with Southern politics while their homes retrogress to hellish poverty, illiteracy and absolute nothingness.

Here's an interesting article I found on Gamji about the cold reality on ground in The North, and it's titled "Poverty In The North" shocked
www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7046.htm

Read it, digest it and be entertained cool
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Ejine(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
From the article:

"They cite the relatively
low economic level of
the average
Northerners resident in
the South (mostly petty
traders, security men
and beggars) and the
relative affluence of the
some southerners
(mostly Igbos) resident
in the North as
justification that
geography and history
cannot fully explain this
persistent disparity."

Chei!!! shocked
And these Igbos are the same people you looted their hard-earned wealth in The past. But fast-forward 40 years after, they STILL best you in everything? grin
As backward as you are, you, Nigeriens and Chadians are the ONLY people in The world today who still have polio sweeping your land like wildfire, yet you're busy erecting sockpuppets to try to fiddle in The businesses of your superiors?
If you really had half a brain, wouldn't you be spending more of your time working on how to stop your homes and the nonentities in it from burning to ashes? But alas, you're joblessly obsessing over Igbos and their neighbors.
What a useless region of pathetic souls.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by aurenflani: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
@asorock b - i think dat was an old single released in d 60s. point is it has since lost it's melodious power and now no longer in vogue.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by Ejine(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
Still from the article:
"The
major argument against
this school is that
compared to his
counterpart that stays
back in the North, the
average Northerner
that emigrates to the
South (even as a
beggar) is still better off
simply because of the
opportunities provided
by the level of
economic activities in his
host region.
"

LWKMD!!! grin
Yet, it is 'whether Igbos unite with Niger Delta' that these moorons are more interested in worrying themselves over.
Re: Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! by pazienza(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
I agree with chinenye and ezeuche,majority of south south people talk and reason like ephomoghan,it's only an igbo person that  have not  lived amongst these people that will take Dokubo and briggs serious.

Something tells me that all these their talk of alliance  has something to do with GEJ  secret ambition of staying in aso rock beyound 2015,( he is no mandela)they will need igbo votes again.

These people think we are foolish,enugu airport is still unfinished,no second niger bridge yet,if things remain this way beyound this year,then Ohanaeze has serious questions to answer to ndiigbo. One thing is sure,2015 is going to be a year to remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme, Prof. Gana, Others Advocate True Federalism, Power Devolution.. / Kano/Maradi Railway Work Begins February 2021 / 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.