Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 (10736 Views)

5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? / Calling All Top Bloggers Lets Chat Here / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by shakomende: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2012
Do you agree?

1. Bella Naija
Uche Eze of BellaNaija.com has continued to grow what has become the nation’s most recognized fashion and entertainment brand into one of the country’s top Internet destinations. Watch Uche Eze on CNN here. From weddings to music, the blog has created its own signature blend of entertainment, feeding its active and engaged readers with its unique reporting style and diction. Past features on CNN and Oprah have only helped to cement the blog’s image as the “go-to” destination for what is cool and trending in the entertainment space. As Nigeria’s Internet population continues to grow, it appears the best is yet to come for the online pioneer.

2. Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji’s blog virtually exploded in 2011 with its back to back online culture posts that influenced mainstream media on multiple occasions. From entertainment to politics, the prolific blogger engaged a rapidly expanding mass of online readers. And if this fast growing video of her is anything to go by, she could make it big extending her content to YouTube thus further connecting with her ever expanding audience. Alexa statistics indicate that her blog is more popular than many newspaper houses online. That her personal blog attracts more of an audience than newspaper houses with armies of reporters illustrates the power of new media in present day Nigeria. What makes the trend even more shocking is that this is only the beginning.

3. Techloy
It is virtually impossible to think of startups and Nigeria without thinking of Loy Okezie. As a pioneer in the space, Loy Okezie has been one of Nigeria’s most vocal startups advocates profiling Nigeria’s evolving tech ecosystem with consistency and insight. His launch of his new blog brand, Techloy last year helped cement his leadership in the space, providing a refreshing web 2.0 hub for all things startups and technology. But even more compelling is the blog’s increasing influence in shaping public perception about front burner technology issues. Its consistent coverage and scoops of all things ranging from the innovative to the controversial in the technology space has helped shaped what can often be a static space into a vibrant arena of conversation and discourse.

4. Notjustok
Mola Ogundele and his team at Notjustok.com continue to grow what is arguably Nigeria’s best known music brand. Over the years, it has become the number one online hub for new music in Nigeria dictating what’s hot and what’s not in the Nigerian music scene. Its partnerships with top producers and musicians in the space has only led to more popularity and its signature brand name repeated at the start of songs has made its way and back from the web to Alaba. 2012 seems poised to bring even more popularity for the online music site as Nigerian music increasingly goes international.

5. YNaija

Led by Chude Jideonwo of RED Media Group, Young and Nigerian or YNaija as it is popularly known has since its inception been bent on fulfilling its mandate of being in its words, “the high priest of Nigerian culture.” Read our interview with Chude Jideonwo here. The culture driven site targeted at has been unrelentless in accomplishing its mission, churning out culture rich content and shaping conversations across its affiliated media platforms. It is clear from the brand’s energy that it plans to be here for the long haul and through content strategies such as job aggregation and the infusion of content specifically targeted at Nigeria’s fast growing digital natives, the blog seems poised for more growth in the months ahead.

http://www.cp-africa.com/2012/02/22/top-nigerian-bloggers-2012/
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Soonest, my blog: www.ogbongeblog.com will make the list. I will get there by His grace

5 Likes

Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by 222Martins(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Thumbs up to these top bloggers. It's not easy building a blog that gets repeated visitors.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by ologunduduabra(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Yeah. Great bloggers.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by mrperfect(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Good one, with passion and dedication one shall get there, I have visited at least two of the blogs and saw amount of works these guys putting in there.
If you have any question concerning blog, I will glad to attend to you.
Also, remember that if you need a blog just order webhosting from us, we will help you install your blog free of charge. Our hosting start from N250, a month. See my signature for our website if you logged in. or Call or text 08034283159

1 Like

Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2012
Well, i agree they are the top names in bloggin for 2012:
www.afolsnetworks.com is a name to watch out for in 2013.
In a couple of days, to come, Afols Networks would be launching the 3rd version of her website and a review wld be sought for this platform.
We are sure it would catch ur interest.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Flowers2127: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
If na concerning food blog i think one needs to watch out for http://cookingncleaning..co.uk/ the food here is amazing
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by mavtrevor(m): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Netmediablog will in no time make that list....don't say i didn't tell you.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by oscar4luv(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2012
www.oscarmini.com coming soon on Tech.......
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by barapistis(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
we only have a few today.by the next coming years,we would be having more specialized blogs and not just entertainment blogs..kudos to the leaders
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by zangiff(m): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Earn online ng will be greater in no time.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by miqos02(m): 4:15am On Nov 27, 2012
And somebody said linda ikeji blog is dry
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Jettage: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
How about Seyi Macaulay? www.akinbami..com the Blog is also known to be fast on news though sometimes the aesthethic is annoying
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by ajetunblog(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lot of nice bloggers in Nigeria now...i prefer reading this blog : http://ajetun..com

http://ajetun..com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by treqharpz: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2013
I dnt quite agree on dat nairalandas help me judge if. aint beta dan bellanaija, http://Treqharpz.instantcom.track.clicksure.com?lp=5 lindaikeji, techloy n d rest.

http://Treqharpz.instantcom.track.clicksure.com?lp=5
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by calibet(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
what about www.9jagist.com, and www.askcallistus..com, the best and you can also get free softwares too. technology simplified
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Jamesmelbin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
epele..everybody is just posting their own link..haha..we'll only get to where we will get to only by Gods grace..
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
I opened jarushub.com last month, and with about 7000 views already, I plan to break into Top 10 Nigerian blogs by end of 2013.

My niche is career and mentorship.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by drlizzy(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Jamesmelbin: epele..everybody is just posting their own link..haha..we'll only get to where we will get to only by Gods grace..
NA SO BABA GOD NONI.PLS LOOK UP www.livinghealthyways.com AND TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE THE BEAUTY.THANK'S
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by newmusic: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Check out my blog : www.fixupnaija.com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by allenadeola(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
The list is concise but not complete yet because www.inforisticblog.com is yet to be included. But all the same good job.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by allenadeola(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]The list is concise but not complete yet because www.inforisticblog.com is yet to be included. But all the same good job.
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Career, mentorship, political economy: www.jarushub.com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by mj(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
The fastest growing technology, www.oshadami.com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by mj(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2013
The fastest growing technology blog, www.oshadami.com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by SoaringSammy: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good talk
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by silvertuke(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2013
I am planning to start my own blog, please I need some tips to guard myself. my email is silver4life2010@yahoo.com
Re: Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 by Cowanve(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2013
Visit The New Life blog http://tnewl..com/ for Morning devotions, Prayer, Sermons, Christian events etc
LIKE our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-Life/219385568186029

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] / How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla / Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.