Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance (2931 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
If you are a guy or a girl/lady on NL, and you are very sure you desire to get married in less than one month from now, and there's a particular hindrance or obstacle stopping you from fulfilling this desire and dream, please report here.

Acceptable reason(s) are:

For guys

1. Financial incapability Note: you must be sound enough to start something to earn money or get a job

2. Impotency issues

3. Family issues (find a girl from our tribe, don't marry that girl, she's a witch, lolz, find a working class lady, etc)

The above are the only acceptable reason or reasons for guys.

For the girls or ladies

1. I want someone who's not idle and jobless

2. Barrenness issues

3. Looks (beauty, ugly issues)

4. Educational issues

5. Age (guys now consider me as too old to be married)

Note: we won't welcome reasons like: I want to marry a wealthy guy only, we won't help you. I want to marry a celebrity, sorry we can't help you. And other similar issues, but if the only thing stopping you are the factors above, then, drop you particular reason sincerely and wait for response, and pls do also indicate if you want to get married soonest, good luck guys!

What are we going to do for you?

Link you up with people ready and must meet up with your desired qualities. Again, some single NLs can as well find interest in you and get across to you immediately, so let's not abuse this opportunity but use it judiciously.

Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Killz3(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Reporting. . . undecided
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by pendo89(f): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
jobfront:

If you are a guy or a girl/lady on NL, and you are very sure[b] you desire to get married in less than one month from now,[/b] and there's a particular hindrance or obstacle stopping you from fulfilling this desire and dream, please report here.

Jesus christ! grin grin grin grin grin you've made me choke on a melon!! Do u know how hilarious that sounds?
I visualised you holding some flywhisk in some dark dungeon while uttering funny words. grin grin grin grin
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by emeritus05: 4:09am On Feb 25, 2012
Hey, i'm interested,am a single mother of 2.not looking to get married under 1 month though but start a r/ship with marriage as the goal. Divorcees and widowers re welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by anonymus11: 5:11am On Feb 25, 2012
op norin bega. its u i want.no one but u. what does it entails to get the narrator of this advert? u posses such elocuent and etiquote. get back to me on top my email on my profile.i hope u look beauty ugly issues, i like fine. what detail u need me for so i provide. i found love in u already. i need to marry op latest.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by anonymus11: 5:12am On Feb 25, 2012
biko hook killz up im never drink blood in ages, find atutu julient wey have narrow neck for the anglerfish of darkness.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Bisjosh(f): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2012
Lolz lolz lolz grin grin wђat if ℓ̊ say ℓ̊ want a wealthy one tongue cheesy grin
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2012
OP has a very serious ailment called: relationship phobia, and I doubt if he can be able to sustain a happy relationship with that ailment, lolz, meanwhile, Let's make this thread real and lively. The single mother with 2 kids, I hope some folks gets back to you immediately, and If I may ask, how can one contact whoever he or she wishes to contact, like the single mother? How plz? Cos I believe some members or visitors may want to, cheers and goodluck guys!
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2012
@Killx, reporting with what qualities??, lolz. Looking for wealthy person, SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME, OUR BOT REPORTED ERROR, ERROR, MAYBE YOU CAN TRY AGING, THANK YOU!

CAUTION! This thread is not meant for jokes, cursing, swearing, kidding or fumbling, Let's get serious folks! Thanks! Where are my goggles? ETIIIIIIIM!!!!
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by gfortune9: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2012
Please, I want to marry, but i do not have a good job or better business. These days women do not want to marry you if you are not rich. It will be appreciated if you can help me. My phone number is 08022558488 or gfortune9@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by henryhemon(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2012
Am looking for working class lady.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by pendo89(f): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2012
I am uneducated ,barren, somehow ugly and 50. any juju help ?? undecided
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2012
^^Come on Pendo show some manners, don't piss on this thread. Thank You.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by MrsChima1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by pendo89(f): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2012
fresh_dude:

^^Come on Pendo show some manners, don't piss on this thread. Thank You.
u sure its a serious thread?? if u need a mate in weeks there are a million dating sites where all manner of people hide.
op is having fun with his error messages. grin
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Killz3(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
I'm 48 and still live in my parents house. . . Is that enough a problem?
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by claremont(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
Any female on here who wouldn't mind a pot-bellied, 55 year old, bald-headed bloke like myself should give me a ring. Waiting. . . grin
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by slimyem: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
i'm a size 18,my brea,sts and backside are hung over but sexy.
Is there any hope for me?
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
I have seven titties.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by epidi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
Am 38,tall.civil servant,based in Lagos.I want an independent lady that we can build a home together.Call/text 07060962059 or livescrew2@gmail.com
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by pendo89(f): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I have seven bosoms.

shocked  grin Wizard alert!
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by MrsChima1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
pendo89:

shocked  grin Wizard alert!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by epidi(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2012
This is a very interesting thread and i hope people wont abuse it as usual.Please i want to marry but i dont have a six figure job or fantastic business but i know that i can take care of my family.Our ladies do not want to marry you if you are not rich.I will appreciated it if you can help me get a very understanding,patience and God fearing lady who is equally ready to get married.My phone number is 07060962059 or itsanew.day56@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
@OP, unbelievable!! And yet only one serious-minded person applied honestly...smh...I perceive pride, arrogance, immaturity, shyness, inferiority, etc, etc everywhere on NL....and the cause could be attributed to the frequent male-female battles on NL and insincere nature of majority of Nigerians plus selfish greedy nature of our today ladies...maybe NIgeria truly needs a sovereign national conference to discuss so many issues....sighs.
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by 190: 9:57pm On May 05, 2012
anonymus11: biko hook killz up im never drink blood in ages, find atutu julient wey have narrow neck for the anglerfish of darkness.

looooooooool
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by comyluv(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2012
Am interested
My pin is 224d80e5
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by 2sexy(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmm... Where do I start?

I am 20+ and would like to meet a nice lady with good manners who is understanding and caring.

I will make her world the 9th wonder.

I could make her happy, be there when she needs it most.

I can't promise her millions , but my un-dying love will never end.

I could give her my ears when she needs someone to listen and my heart for understanding.

I will give her hope and strength when she's weak. I'll be her shade when it rains and her moon its dark and make her warm when it cold.

I will water her garden and make her roses blossom.

I am just that guy with a caring heart but unfortunately, I can't find a lady after my heart.

1 Like

Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by NET1(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2012
I don't think I'm ready to marry yet. I've not dated enough, so I don't think I know how to handle many situations yet that might arise in Marriage.

Because I don't want to marry a second time, I want to take my time and study the chics I'll date, then I'll settle for one. I hope I settle soon enough tho'.

.NET
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by echobee(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2012
true talk
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by rubi96(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2012
hmmm na wa o see marriage rush o
Re: Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance by ozidot(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
If i hear!!!! shocked grin na waohhh even old papa youngee wan marry

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Wierd? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Open Letter To The Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.