Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? (966 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / A Thread For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? by tpm(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
As a born Catholic, i have noticed one funny attitude among Catholic faithfuls. When members exchange peace of the Lord among themselves during the Eucharist, the girls either shun this or withdraw their hands up to the tip especially when guys are involved. And my question is why? Is it that they think guys will start rubbing their soft palms in the church or something? Someone please put things straight in my head because many girls have done this to me.
Best regards.
Re: For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? by Rich4god(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
I have never noticed such, though i never bothered to check. IMHO, i think you should concentrate more on giving the PEACE than watching what girls do when they shake.
Re: For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? by didoburns(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2012
honestly tpm you just took this out of my mind its so annoying, ive noticed tghis for a long time now
Re: For Catholics Only! Why Is This Always The Case? by crossman9(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2012
this is flirting with woman

but it is better than abusing kids

i was in a catholic boys school but never helped me
i found jesus in the bible

(1) (Reply)

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem / Where Did The Black Nation Come From? / Show Proof Of Reincarnation Or Hold Your Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.