Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236163 members, 1645037 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 03:01 AM

What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (7121 Views)

Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person / Suitable Cream For Light Skin. / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by domwas2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
what the best cream for a chocolate skin guy, i have been changing cream but now sticked to body treat cream which is now getting me lighter which i dont like, as a guy i want my original complexion pls help!
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Cuteobi(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Vaseline body lotin for men.it comes in a blue container and won't lighten ur complexion
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by Inked_Nerd(f): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
domwas2:

what the best cream for a chocolate skin guy, i have been changing cream but now sticked to body treat cream which is now getting me lighter which i dont like, as a guy i want my original complexion pls help!

What brands do you currently use and how often do you switch creams?
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by domwas2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cuteobi:

Vaseline body lotin for men.it comes in a blue container and won't lighten ur complexion
Cuteobi Thanks I just bought the vaseline body lotion but this comes in with a brown container they advised its also for men, thanks alot
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by aliliaquat: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2012
which is the latest brand lotion, ?
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by queensmith: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2012
just use coco butter, don't worry about the brand any one will do so long as it smells like [/i]chocolate[i] so your skin becomes edible grin

lol on a serous note- Coco butter is perfect for toned, supple, soft skin.
Re: What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy by homesodear(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02
Skin Care
Our skin is the front line defence in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe Vera, whose most traditional use as a natural remedy is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defence. These designed unique and varied products works naturally by moisturizing and providing essential nutrients and vitamins to the skin. This skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.

Aloe Propolis Creme

Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized aloe vera gel and bee propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. Chamomile, one of nature’s best-known skin care herbs, is also added to the mix. Vitamins A and E complete the formula, recognized for their natural skin-conditioning properties.
Reach for Aloe Propolis Creme to help maintain a healthy skin tone and texture!

• Benefits most skin conditions
• Provides soothing relief
• Excellent moisturizer
• Combines aloe vera and bee propoli

Aloe Lotion
Aloe Lotion is a wonderful, all-purpose, concentrated skin lotion with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to moisturize and soothe the skin. Collagen and Elastin are added to this fine mix to assist in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It is an ideal choice for applying to dry, chafed, wind-blown or weathered skin.
Light in scent but long on soothing dry, irritated skin, Aloe Lotion quickly restores your skin’s delicate pH balance to keep it supple and soft. Its improved formula takes advantage of the latest breakthroughs in skin care technology to make Aloe Lotion feel sensational all over your face and body!

• Moisturizer for face and body
• Excellent after-sun moisturizer
• Hand lotion
• Finer texture than Aloe Moisturizing Lotion
• Very soothing

Aloe Moisturizing Lotion
Weather, wind and pollution – day in, day out, they take their toll on your skin. Now you can fight back with this exquisite Aloe Moisturizing Lotion.
This unique lotion has outstanding humectant and moisturizing properties. It contains Collagen and Elastin to keep the skin smooth, soft and elastic while maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. Thicker than the Aloe Lotion, it is ideal for replenishing lost moisture and restoring skin’s soft, silky feel. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion is excellent for face, hands and body, helping to counteract the effects of pollution and the environment. Once the lotion has been smoothed on and absorbed through the skin, makeup can be applied as usual.

• Moisturizer for face and body
• Excellent for hands
• Does not contain Lanolin
• Rich in texture

All three creams can be applied on all skin types and they do not stain and are non irritating to any type of skin. These products are not sold in stores. Kindly call to order 08034917464 or 08083767721

(0) (Reply)

My Hair Woes / Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and silly? / Zara, H&M : In Lagos ?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.