Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) (32033 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg Available @ Its Best Offer (delivery Or Pickup) / Steady Bulk Supply Of Pure And Healthy Palm Oil In Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Ice Block (delivery Or Pickup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
@ omo babe, thank you for the interest. The information has been sent to your phone.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by divinebeu(f): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
my name is divine pls i iive in portharcourt and will be needing about 60 crates of eggs every week how much does a crate cost and how can i get it·this is my email divinebeulah@yahoo·com·thanx

1 Like

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dear Devine,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to tell you that we don't deliver to port harcout presently.

And am sure it cannot be profitable for you to pick up 60 crate from us because of the distance. Our farm is @ oyo state.

We will contact you if we commence delivery to port harcout.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
We are commited to serve you better by increasing our capacity to meet up the pick up demand and make delivery order available

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by opeyemi1509: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello, i have a ford delivery van for hire, interested person should call, 08060944346, or earn commision on any link for loading anything. Thnks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by ATM2: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Hello o,pls I av a keen interest in d egg business pls can u add me on BB,so dt we can chat & talk xtensively about it,ur location pricing & some other stuffs.pls make it ASAP.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by bjodus(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello,I just stumbled on your post.Can you supply 200 crates of eggs to my shop at Ipetumodu in Osun-State every fortnight?
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by olad123: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good Day,i will like to get details about your farm. Also about the quantity i can get per week and price per create. Kindly email me on oladapoolaniran@gmail.com so that we can discuss better.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by xscash: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls. furnish me with d price of ur eggs/crate and ur address &phone no.
Tnx Mr Ayo
egrityinternational@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year in advance to all our numerous n valuable client. You are the reason why we are in business. We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by bjodus(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2014
You are yet to get back to me despite my innumerable calls.It is a new year and I hope the year will usher in a strong business tie between us.I'm the guy that called you from Ife.Kindly send the farm's address and the number of crates I can get from you to poluwasina@yahoo.com or 08165356432.Happy New Year.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2014
@bjodus,

Pls check your email
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by TropicalOne: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
hello, please I am in Port Harcourt and interested in wholesale say 200-500 crates. Pls how much would you sell to me? email is chukwukan@yahoo.com. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tropical, pls check your box
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Dear Clients,

Jola-ade Farm is transforming to serve you better, we are here to meet your pick up demand and we are partnering with logistics providers to make delivery convenient for you.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by tommysikrob: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
pls am interested in buying crates of eggs from your farm at a very good price,cos i want to resell them to people that will resell to the final consumer . pls give me all details i will need. my email is tommysikrob2003@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by adek1(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Am also interested in buying of chicken eggs....actually, I can't say precisely the number of crates I need... just feel me up wif correct price and information... a.taoheed@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dear Esteem Client,

We are working on serving you better, bringing our healthy eggs closer to you. We hope to have a pick up point in Lagos for regular client who are ready to book ahead and have an agreement of constant pick up with us.

We boost of our competitive price.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dear Client,

We appreciate your calls and patronage, be rest assured that we will contact you all when we open our depot in Lagos.

Watch out for our healthy eggs at competitive price.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Paulordiah(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi am in ajah, lagos I want go into egg distribution about 300 crates weekiy. Paulordiah@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2014
@Paul,

I have responded via your email. Thank you
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dear All,

Are you in Lagos? Looking to start egg retailing business or wholesale distribution, look no further, Jola-Ade farm is opening an egg depot/collection center in Lagos to make egg pick up easier for our clients and potential clients.

All eggs will come from our farm.

You can drop your contact with us and we shall contact you when we secure a convenient store.

Thank you.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by olajuyinsm: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good day interested partners. We also @ Olaj Agric Farms here in Abeokuta can supply you up to 200 crates per day but u have to come pick the eggs from our farm if u are outside Abeokuta. If u are within abeokuta, we will deliver to your door step. Contact us on facebook, twitter and BBM. 08034618431, pin: 2BA5C1A4, sam_ola2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Tjay2: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
send all necessary information to tunjishobaloju1@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by oyexxxx(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello,

Am James I live in Lagos am interested in ordering egg (300) from your farm, pls I need all the necessary information from you in other to do binsess together I.e price per crate, logistics etc. My email is jimmyola2006@yahoo.com or jimmyola2006@gmail.com.

ASAP thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please check your emails
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by uzee4real(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
I live at Iba, Lagos. Do you make deliveries here too? or is there somewhere you can direct me to?
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Housecare: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
More info plz...how much per crate and urlocation... Tublezolaboyin@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Medium size 550, big size 580 for pick up at farm.
Lagos to ibadan From ojo Ibadan to ilora by ilora bridge 2 along the express. Call to book appointment. We hope to open a collection center in Lagos soon.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by iyabo66: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=goke4all post=10300566]You are looking for an opportunity to make some commission by just making a referral. At our farm, we pay commission for a successful referral that lead to a real deal. while wait why you can earn commission by just spreading the news at no cost to you. [/quote

yes i am intressted to be eggs distributor to supplier, mail me the discount price if i pick it up and, what of if you deliever it at ibadan, i have a company register certificate.e-mail me the price and the commission detail please farbmaggi@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
@Iyabo, please check your email
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Season greetings to all our numerous follower and clients.
We wish you a wonderful celebration.

2015 goal- we plan to open our egg depot in Lagos for ease of pick for our client.

Kindly drop your contact if you want us to contact you in this regard.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.