Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards (1905 Views)

CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
To all Serving Corps Members and Intending!

The Central Bank of Nigeria is up with a new plan, to honour outstanding Corps member with different Awards(National, State etc) for projects based on youth empowernments/developments (NEEDS) etc.

It was published in today's[b] PUNCH[/b] newspaper! I do not have all the details here. You can check it out for yourself, but i learnt the Best Corps member with a National Award would receive N1 Million  shocked  shocked 2nd Position will be N750, 000 shocked etc.

Try as much as possible to check out today's newspaper. October 22nd, 2007 for more details.

All the Best!

I wondered why they didn't come up with this in our time, quite unfair cry grin
Re: Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards by obino4lurv(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2007
checked, and it seems they are yet to start the programme, if you ask me I would say its another promise and fail speech
Re: Cbn Honors Nysc Members With Awards by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
obino4lurv:

checked, and it seems they are yet to start the programme

I think they are starting up with this new batch 2007/2008.

obino4lurv:

if you ask me I would say its another promise and fail speech

true talk, implementation and continuity of such programmes has always been an "issue" but we hope something good comes up from this. . . . . CBN have got to live up to their name! wink

(1) (Reply)

NCCF Corpers Lodge In Abuja Fire Incident / Jamb Admission Letter For During Mobilization / December Allawee, Who Don See Alert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.