Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m (2852 Views)

Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. / Suggestion To The King Of Nairaland Seun / Whats Is Going On Nairaland - Seun & Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by millionbuc(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2012

To the over 800,000 members of his forum, the smart and hard working founder of Nairaland is simply known as Seun. But to the search engines and online community at large, he is a global force to reckon with. As a result of a project he started in 2005 because in his own words "it was the cheapest project i could afford" Nairaland has since grown beyond the subsistence expectations of its humble founder and is now by far the most successful online forum to come out of Nigerian soil and by implication African soil. Currently Nairaland boasts an alexa traffic rating of 1,885 with its closest rival - Naijapals, coming a distant 7,134.

continue here to see details of nairalands worth,

http://5slate..com/2012/02/omg-nairaland-worth-over-n200m.html
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by Emeka72(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2012
Seun Osewa worths far more than that, by now, he must be a very wealthy guy.
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by IGotIssues: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
How old is that picture? Shaped eyebrows and glossy lips? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by MrsChima1(f): 1:58am On Feb 27, 2012
When he was VERY YOUNG 50 years ago.
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by Tinkybabe(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
I really do want to know how much he's worth now wink'cause I accidentally stumbled on this thread from four years ago and these were Seun's words Re: Ho[b]w Much Is Seun Osewa Worth? by Seun(m): 4 years & 7 months
I am just managing o. I don't have a car or an apartment. My most expensive possession is a 105k Laptop, and the only reason why I bought it is NEPA - it lasts for more than 12 hours with my inverter. I'm a very small boy.[/b]
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by Tinkybabe(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
IGotIssues: How old is that picture? Shaped eyebrows and glossy lips? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2012
Tinkybabe: I really do want to know how much he's worth now wink'cause I accidentally stumbled on this thread from four years ago and these were Seun's words Re: Ho[b]w Much Is Seun Osewa Worth? by Seun(m): 4 years & 7 months
I am just managing o. I don't have a car or an apartment. My most expensive possession is a 105k Laptop, and the only reason why I bought it is NEPA - it lasts for more than 12 hours with my inverter. I'm a very small boy.[/b]

That was about five years ago, not now.
Re: Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
So, what next? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Soldier Beat's Man To........ / Top 10 Deadliest Insects In The World ( Pictures) / Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song, 'chemistry', You'll Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.