Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

[Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D (40095 Views)

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Watch Video & Download Audio,p-square Feat. Akon & May D, Chop My Money (remix) / P-square Feat. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [listen & Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
NA WA O! Naija has taken international to a new level! Quality toh badt! This video was worth the wait. I hope they're going on another yankee tour soon tongue

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vC8qZILJE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Sico: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
- http:///ZaXEU2DF - @TruSpot -  P-Square ft. Akon & May-D - Chop My Money (Remix) -

[center][flash=640,400]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/Truspot_tv.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D2294%26video_id%3D1626%26format%3Dts_V%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=TruSpot!+Video+Player[/flash][/center]

Video - P-Square ft. Akon & May-D - Chop My Money (Remix)

Video - P-Square ft. Akon & May-D - Chop My Money (Remix) [Watch]
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Big Tune.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by mystikal(m): 2:58am On Feb 24, 2012
Nice Vid. thumbs up the twins
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by igbaodun: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Very stupid video, I tell ya
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by HighChief4(m): 3:20am On Feb 24, 2012
The Video is really nice, but this baby go return the money ooh. Nice one the Okoyes!!!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Shitty song in my opinion, a good video with shitty tune aint worth a dime!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2012
Sharp Vid! Thumbs up broses.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 0key: 3:29am On Feb 24, 2012
nice song and video
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Princek12(m): 3:33am On Feb 24, 2012
Good video. But she must not chop my money ooo. I will not be listening to it anymore, as I do not subscribe nor entertain biatch arse nicca songs.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 24, 2012
Im no fan of P-square or Naija music but this sure beats the hell out of that trash D'banj did wit snoop.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Wizzybabe25: 3:54am On Feb 24, 2012
[color=Black][/color] Nwa oooooooooooo my Guys, grin what a great song chaiiii!!!!!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ivynwa(f): 3:59am On Feb 24, 2012
I am a great fan of P-square but I'm mad at them that of all their sweet songs it is this cheap 10kobo song that they chose to feature internationally. What are they teaching children? How to get money at all costs and make ladies chop their money abi na wetin? What are they making Nigerian young men out as---low minded youths that like to flash money before ladies? I can imagine people hearing it out there and going "these Nigerians and their love for money". I mean it isn't making sense.
Okay it's a nice song to play around with in our country but not to go show the world.
I still love that part of the song that said

[size=14pt]It’s Mr MayD
Ahh…say the love wey I get for you na Jackie Chan
Somersault and stunt for you, you know I can
Farabale ko ma lo le
Omo ele I get pepper
Je n ba e soro, kilon sele
[/size]

(even when I don't know the meaning of the yoruba words but I sure love that part of the song, it's sophisticated in a very Nigerian way)
The first time I heard that part of that song----I JUST TRIPPED shouting Woyiiiiii and clapping and tripping on and on. They killed me with that part of that song but come on boys find us better international-worthy song. Ogini? Wetin?
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by MrCork17: 4:09am On Feb 24, 2012
Worst video ever. They are sell out. They cant sing, they cant spek english ans they are national disgrace. tHEY need to invest there moiney on learning proper english grammmar (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ivynwa(f): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Worst video ever. They are sell out. They cant sing, they cant spek english ans they are national disgrace. tHEY need to invest there moiney on learning proper english grammmar (no oofeinsese) angry

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Corky Sweetie English isn't our language so we are free to blow it anyway we like and anywhere the wind blows. grin
Every part of the world use English their own way with slangs and stuff so chill Baby. How are you?
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by KayDee4: 4:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Nice !! always been a P-square fan and I enjoyed Akon's part in pidgin english. cheesy cheesy
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 24, 2012
Sensational stuff. I can see Akon had real fun with it; didn't seem like he 'deigned' to feature in it - unlike Snoop Dogg's lukewarm body language in D'Banj's Mr Endowed remix. Very nice overall. . .but I still think Mr. May D killed it! I just love his verse, and 'swag' in the video.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ivynwa(f): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2012
pro01:

Sensational stuff. I can see Akon had real fun with it; didn't seem like he 'deigned' to feature in it - unlike Snoop Dogg's lukewarm body language in D'Banj's Mr Endowed remix. Very nice overall. . .but I still think Mr. May D killed it! I just love his verse, and 'swag' in the video.

Boy nobody likes that his part like I do. Is Mr MayD a Nigerian musician? (sorry, I'm so loving soca music that i don't keep up well with our naija musicians and their songs) Something tells me that I am going to love his songs, will search for his works tommorrow to check them out.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 24, 2012
Babzilla:
Im no fan of P-square or Naija music but this sure beats the hell out of that trash D'banj did wit snoop.

SECONDED.

I still don't care for this song. I just like the video. The quality of Nigerian music videos has gone through the roof. Very impressive.

Ivynwa:
Boy nobody likes that his part like I do. Is Mr MayD a Nigerian musician? (sorry, I'm so loving soca music that i don't keep up well with our naija musicians and their songs) Something tells me that I am going to love his songs, will search for his works tommorrow to check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvbY1vK3iVk wink
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

lipsrsealed cry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by larivers: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2012
pro01:

Definitely u know sabi snoop. Snoop dey do big boy for all videos, even in his debut album with Dre, he was still forming big boy.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by eghost247(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2012
nice video
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by stynoski: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2012
Really! Are you kidding me? This song has been watered down from its original form!
Its not even a remix! The video is cool but the song itself is whacked!
[size=8pt]Was it Akon's song or P-Square's?[/size] Did he feature P-Square or the other way round!
Mscheww!!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 27naira(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2012
i've got twenty dollars in my name fifty naira in my name in my name in my name. grin grin grin grin grin

***they never said "plenty"*** wink
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

(no oofeinsese)
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Oluwa4Sure: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2012
WOW!!! Akon Killed It!!!
Nice One
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by lolaluv1(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2012
Any 'you must chop my money' offers? Any?

Lmbbao!!
He he he!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2012
That song na waste now. I bet Akon is just there for the financial gains.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Seriously though, Nigerian artistes are some of the most unintelligent people. Not innovative at all. Good Lord!

Even Akon looked very unimpressed in the video. Lyrics = trash.

You must chop my money 'coz I dont care? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Love wey I get for you na Jakie chan? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jokers!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by fesse(f): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2012
Mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, they nailed it. I must chop his money.

Thumps up guys.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by emyworld: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2012
Really Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) / The Headies 2015 Nominees List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.