Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. (3993 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You / The New Alcatel Pixi 3 (4):that Supports 3 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by arewagold(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2012
I cant afford a Blackberry now and I need a Nokia phone or any brand that can support MT4 forex trading platform and it has to N25k and below, pls call 08056703934 so we discuss.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by switD: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2012
How's trade? Hope u hittin it cool cool, Gat sum1 who wants to sell a bb curve 2, don't know I'd dat wud support MT4 but it cost 17k
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by arewagold(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
thanks, we are trying on trade, it Nokia phone that i really need. i want to know if the E series nokia support it.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by soloj1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
Am using HTC-O2 Xda Orbit. Its a pda n supports most mobile fx platforms. U can get one UK-use, for N17, 000:00k or less at any of d gsm market scattered around Lagos. Cheers.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by arewagold(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
solo.j, can we chat on yahoo, ayoade.adewale is my ID
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by omakay(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
If it's a mobile version of the MT4 platform you want, then what you need is a windows mobile phone because MT4 MOBILE runs on WINDOWS MOBILE only. I-phones,BlackBerry and Android phones have their own forex platforms WHICH IS NOT BUILT BY METATRADER. I suggest you get either a Blackberry, an i-phone, an android phone or a windows mobile phone. Nokia is a no-go area because forex trader apps are scarce and the ones that are available are not stable at all. Most brokers don't even have provision for nokia phones, I have done my due diligence on this and my facts are solid,

1 Like

Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by arewagold(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
Thanks Omakay, I see u re right, i'll go for black berry, but dont know the operation yet.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by omakay(m): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
I also support you but you will need to check with your broker to know if they have apps that support blackberry. Also understand one thing, this mobile app will not allow you use customized indicators. It will only work with default indicators that come with it. So you can really do nothing much besides placing trades and closing them. GOOD LUCK.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by omakay(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2012
As regards to OPERATION, you can either go through either of two options:
1, You can download the install file which is usually very small into your phone and continue the installation from there.
2, You can locate your application in the BB APP WORLD.
My number is 07061384520 if you need more information.
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by gmcbiz(m): 4:51am On Mar 03, 2012
i have a neatly used samsung (ip 830w) windows phone, i use it for f.o.r-ex with instaf-o,rex broker platform, it works perfectly fine, am just selling cos am always online with my pc nowadays, plus i have two other phones, so the samsung phone isnt of much help to me now like before when i move around a lot. it goes for 13k
u can reach me on 08033328364 if interested
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by omakay(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
@GMC.BIZ, I will pay 9k for the phone. I hope all the data cables are complete,
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by gmcbiz(m): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2012
my broda, i can only sell 12k last, the data cable is in the box but its almost useless, i have not tried using it shaa cos i don't have need for it
u may try googling the phone model and see its features and what it looks like first before any consideration
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by gmcbiz(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2012
meanwhile the charger is spoilt so i use desktop charger to charge,
the phone has an extra battery too
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by Krazylover: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2012
Its a pda n supports most mobile fx platforms. U can get one UK-use, for N17, 000:00k or less at any of d gsm market scattered around Lagos. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by browntiger: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
please can one place multiple trades on the bb platform and monitor them alternatively as in the normal pc?
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by omakay(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2012
yes!!!! It has the same functionality as a desktop platform
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by Chitika: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. by fxfaithfull: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
hi,what are good phones to trade forex today

(1) (Reply)

What Launcher Are You Using? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Hot S3: Camera Comparison / Friends Among This Three Phone Which One I Will Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.