Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor (2606 Views)

I'd Rather Have Jesus And Successful Failures / This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by newmi(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2012
His. Excellency the Executive Governor of Imo State Governor Rochas Owele Okorocha for me wins the undisputed award and recognition for the most God fearing governor in Nigeria. I am ceaseless always facinated and constantly inspired by his style of leadership which is undoubtedly second to none in Nigeria, also almost always he doesn't waste anytime to relentlessly turn every meeting, seminar, gathering, retreat etc to a service.
With all his successes l have never seen any politician who always, unreservedly, unequivocally and unapologetically consciously takes timeout to recognize the role of God in his life and successes while also expressing his dependency and reliance on God for the expected success of his administration. Am not supprise the record of successes we hear everyday steming out of Imo State, for instance in Imo State it is reported that Education is free no PTA fees are collected from students, infact students are paid for going to school even though the amount look little but its an enormously huge step in the right direction and a leadership role in the Federation at large.
Also while other states in the Federation are fighting and struggling with a minimum wage of N18,000 in Imo State works were greeted during the Governors planed dialog session with civil servants the first of its kind in that state, with news that their minimum wage in Imo State is N20,000 l mean can you beat that? Infact that is a big gap and distance to catch up with for many other states. As if that was not enough as an icing on the cake this N20,000 minimum wage was back dated to take effect from April, 2011.
Recently, l watched His Excellency during a workshop organized for his executive introduce his postulated economic theory one he called "ROCHANOMICS" which has the crusifics as its symbol and diagramatic representation. I was deeply touched to hear that he feeds and trains about 5000 children most of whom were adopted and he sacrificed about N2billion of his security vote so as to fund most of these brilliant project.
In his words ". . . it is a miracle that people still call me a big man today. . . "
AM A FAN OF ROCHAS OWELE OKOROCHA BECAUSE I APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS AND RECOGNIZE THOSE WHO ARE MAKING GIANT STRIDES THAT ARE NOTEWORTHY. HE IS A GREAT MAN AND WE ALL SHOULD CELEBRATE AND PRAY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY AND GOD IS USING HIM TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OTHER POLITICIANS TO FOLLOW AND EMULATE.
LIFE IS WELL LIVED WHEN A GIVING IS MADE
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by newmi(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2012
If you dare to think otherwise then who is your winner
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by dare2think: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2012
newmi:

If you dare to think otherwise then who is your winner

lol.

I think the only person that can really award the title 'God fearing' should be God himself/itself as you can't see into the mind of another man. As for being successful, technically it is always advisable to wait until the end of a governor's time in office to comprehensively  look at the ' finished' projects and achievements and judge accordingly.

I have no winner, at least for now.

As for 'feeding and training 5000 children', did you just 'hear' or did you actually witness these charitable deeds? Is it from the government purse or from his personal purse? If true, and not from the government purse; that is impressive!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by LongOne1(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2012
The man seems to be doing wonders in his state. Let’s hope he doesn’t let awards such as the OP’s get to his head.

This goes to show that not everyone in Nigeria needs to be corrupt to succeed. You can create the system; you don’t need to conform to the status quo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by emofine2(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^
Hey there.

I'm still waiting for our pending chat - I hope it's gonna be a Long One tongue

Long One:
Let’s hope he doesn’t let awards such as the OP’s get to his head.

Hmmn. . .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
[size=4pt]these christ embassy people are too over excited[/size]. over excitement leaves no room for rational thoughts.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by LongOne1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
emöfine:

^^
Hey there.

I'm still waiting for our pending chat - I hope it's gonna be a Long One tongue

Nah, the Long one refers to a particular body part, which has put on a hiatus, as the subject is currently living life the straight and narrow way  tongue

Prefer short and sharp, but can promise you the chat is guaranteed to blow your mind away, else your money back, lol.

However, the real questions remains, can you handle it? R u the 'she' that can match/surpass this mind’s intellectual prowess?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by FXKing2012(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
diluminati:

[size=4pt]these christ embassy people are too over excited[/size]. over excitement leaves no room for rational thoughts.

Yeah. . .there you are again. Any thread there is God, church, pastors or Christians there we find you doing what you know to do best - talking gibberish.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by cantell(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
diluminati:

Major reason why they pay for rhapsody of realities twice.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
newmi:

Recently, l watched His Excellency during a workshop organized for his executive introduce his postulated economic theory one he called "ROCHANOMICS" which has the crusifics as its symbol and diagramatic representation. I was deeply touched to hear that he feeds and trains about 5000 children most of whom were adopted and he sacrificed about N2billion of his security vote so as to fund most of these brilliant project.
In his words ". . . it is a miracle that people still call me a big man today. . . "
AM A FAN OF ROCHAS OWELE OKOROCHA BECAUSE I APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS AND RECOGNIZE THOSE WHO ARE MAKING GIANT STRIDES THAT ARE NOTEWORTHY. HE IS A GREAT MAN AND WE ALL SHOULD CELEBRATE AND PRAY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY AND GOD IS USING HIM TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OTHER POLITICIANS TO FOLLOW AND EMULATE.
LIFE IS WELL LIVED WHEN A GIVING IS MADE

Why do you people love to hero worship of humans like you. It's only when I read something about Nigerian "leaders" that I hear things like "His Excellency" and strings of unnecessary acronyms. He sacrificed most of HIS security vote. HIS? When did the state become HIS EXCELLENCY's" personal property? And what are the principles of "ROCHANOMICS" apart from the crucifix that just blew your mind? At least let him do something worthwhile and lasting before he is elevated to sainthood lol
You people deserve the "god fearing" gorillas that lead you.

"Life is well lived when a giving is made". Is that the mantra drummed into head by your pastors?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by EEngineer1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
go to this thread and see for urself
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-877765.0.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by free123: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
OP, are u from Imo State?

Why are some people so eager to praise and worship men?

Rochas is not a christian, no matter how you look at him. He is just a politician who hides under christianity to pave his way and bring about his agenda.

Who told you that school children are paid every month? For ur note, he only paid few schools the first month he annouced it, after that month no payment has been made.

Get ur facts straight and stop relying on hearsay. How many projects has he executed. Since he entered, Imo state has not had pipe borne water, because his contractors burst virtually all underground water pipelines. No road has been completed, he managed to grade some roads last year which he abandoned to d mercy of rainy season. Enter d streets of Owerri with polished shoes and neat trousers, before u come out, u will pity how muddy u will appear.

Rochas has more than 150 special advisers. And who told you that civil servants receive N20,000 monthly? Civil servants are crying in Imo State. IMSU is still on strike

I beg, visit Imo State and stop campaigning for evil
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by inedi: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
Give Honor to whom honor is dew
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by emofine2(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lol Long One you're on a Long Thing.

Interlude over. Let's chat.

P.S. I already knew the meaning behind the moniker tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by LongOne1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^ kk, my email is visible on my profile page, so bring it on.

*licking lips in anticipation, adjusting collar, and rubbing palms together*
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by emofine2(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^ Ok got it. You online?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by LongOne1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^ yeah, though i'm at work, so there might be a little break before I reply.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
wait are you guys trying to hook up to make out? hmmm  kiss
Re: Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor by FXKing2012(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
diluminati:

wait are you guys trying to hook up to make out? hmmm  kiss

It wouldnt be a bad idea for us to hook up as well, or wat say u?

(1) (Reply)

Are There Professions That Will Make You More Likely To Be An Atheist? / Am I A Deist? / What Is The Colour Of Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.