Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (8859 Views)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? / Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by rhymz(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2012
ronkebp:

I prefer my hubby's natural perfume, i love to sniff his singlets and boxers (wierd me) but the for the artificial perfume, Lacoste Green, love it.
okpari!!
ronkebp:

^^^^^ Idon't know oooooo, maybe i need help cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
exactly what you need!!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
rhymz:

okpari!! exactly what you need!!

I know!!!!! getting the help i need under/above/beside/between my hubby smiley smiley smiley

Yorisb:

Lol. Ur mata don tire me sef.

@OP

Aqua di Parma is the sh[i]i[/i]t for any woman. . .

However, If you'd prefer to be 'eaten alive' by HIM then go for Jasmin Rouge Tom Ford perfume 2011 and don't forget to thank YORISB later. cheesy

[img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=47457426[/img]

Noted!!!!!!
Re: by armyofone(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
taking notes of all the ones i will try, phew. it's a big job checking them out at the store/mall.
Re: by Sholaf(f): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
My husband's natural body odour turns me on.

The perfumes i wear are:
Private Collection - Estee Lauder
Aromatics Elixir - Clinique
Edwardian Bouquet - Floris.
Re: by yuzedo: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
queensmith:

. . . .the BEST male perfume is that issey miyake- no idea what its called all i know is we used to wait for this guy to arrive in college so we could hug him- he smelled divine. about 6 of us will be huggin him at the same time (good times grin grin)
Awwwww!!! grin Tooooooo cute! i can imagine the nostalgia you are using to recall this. . Sigh! smiley

netotse:

P.S.
there's only one reason I'm on this thread. . .to decide which perfume to buy for myself next o, I cant cling to cool water for ever. . .lol
#GBAMMEST! i'm here to get ideas too. i am partial to Eternity by Calvin Klein and Paco by Paco Rabanne but i am looking to start a perfume collection and i think i'll start with the Polo blue and Isa Miyake. . Me sef want make (cute) people dey hug me! cheesy By the way, i dunno, that Cool water by Davidoff, maybe na the fake wey i buy but the tin no just trip me sha. . embarassed cry
Re: by deols(f): 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
1 million. *just passing by*
Re: by yme1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
I use swavroski for special occasion  cheesy and I swear down you will constantly get compliments for it wink

Try sensuous by estee lauder  kiss, channel, beautiful by estee lauder nice perf but damn too harsh

I won't advice jean paul gaultiers perf something about that perf pisses me off but who knows ur man might love it.
Re: by mutter(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
CC this one you are all sensitive to smells at the moment,
Is there something cooking on the oven for nine months grin

2nd thread now about smelling
Re: by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
I'm always business like. Forever ready to get down to bizniz at the shortest possible time so not overly bothered abt ya smell
Re: by yme1(f): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
jay bee:

I'm always business like. Forever ready to get down to bizniz at the shortest possible time so not overly bothered abt ya smell
Long story tongue
Its really sexually appealing when a lady have that sexy lingerie on and smells lovely
It takes the s*x to another level, and the bed rocking is passionate
As the kisses precede the compliment grin
Re: by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
y me:

Long story  tongue
Its really sexually appealing when a lady have that sexy lingerie on and smells lovely
It takes the s*x to another level, and the bed rocking is passionate
As the kisses precede the compliment grin
Didn't i tell you to stop reading mills and boon?
In reality, men just wanna enter puccy kingdom . ain't no time to be sweating on smell or sexy lingerie. It's not like we need turning on like a toggle switch tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
loool
Re: by shilling(f): 4:55am On Mar 05, 2012
armyofone:

taking notes of all the ones i will try, phew. it's a big job checking them out at the store/mall.

Was thinking the same thing lol
Re: by bece: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2012
Love cartier concentrate on my husband,therry d'heremes don't know the name of perf
Re: by firestar(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2012
chaircover:

^^^^^^^

Dont ever ever let me see you here open a thread or make a negative comment about women who wear iro and hair rollers or smell of fried fish or bleach to bed  tongue grin
Lmao.

I recall during school days, a guy 'announced' his arrival right from the gate whilst I was cooped in my apartment. I had to come out and exclaim 'Who the hell is that?!' It smelt heavenly.
Re: by serubawon(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
Well, I might not be as sophisticated as everyone else, but I have always loved Armani Code for women. It smells sweet and lingers forever. Not too harsh on the sinuses and it kind of wafts towards you and you start looking around for who is using it. I no go lie, I use it too. It smells waaaayy better than Armani code for men.

Re: by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
Still watching...
Re: by xynerise: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
I really dont know her perfume but it makes me kiss her anytime she wears it.
Re: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
angry
chaircover: Thank you Serubawon. Im def going to give it a try grin

Watch this space for feedback wink
My eyes hurt!
Re: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Could u guys please give the prices of these perfumes?
Re: by safeLove(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'll forever love the powerful scent of Terre'd Hermes on him.
Re: by coogar: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
chaircover: Guys, Somebodi wan do somebodi so I want your expert opinion on which perfume you smell on women that make you just wanna forget your name . . . . And most importantly, your chequebook  grin grin grin

I use any of the following in no particular order: Gucci by Gucci, D&G – The one, Poison – Midnight, Poison – Hypnotic, Poison – Pure, Ghost or Issy Miyake. Time for a change wink

Ladies also feel free to let us know what you like to smell on your bobo's  grin

gucci by gucci is like an aphrodisiac.....
whenever my girlfriend wears it, she must get one round before she finishes dressing up. i am sure some high levels of pheromones were added to it. it's the best perfume for women!
Re: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

gucci by gucci is like an aphrodisiac.....
whenever my girlfriend wears it, she must get one round before she finishes dressing up. i am sure some high levels of pheromones were added to it. it's the best perfume for women!
lmao.coogar if you are seeing this i've seen your message but each time i senda response it shows me mailer daemon.can u please send a proper e.mail,so maybe i can reply you easily.be good and sweet dreams.off to bed wink
Re: by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
John Paul ( women) my fav.

One million by Paco Rabbanne ( men)
Re: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lol as far as kulyie is concerned you are the somebody that wants to do somebody.e be like say you are in the process of giving your husband another juniour cheesy chair cover herself cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked

Its official . . .sagalulu has lost top spot lipsrsealed and My lips are sealed

errmmmmm Aunty Kulyie, we are talking about perfumes o!!! [s]is cooger by Yves Saint Laurent a name of a perfume ni?[/s]. . . .. lipsrsealed my lips are sealed again.
lmao cheesy chair cover cheesy funny lady anyway i am not attempting or intending to snatch anyone's man.i dont have time for such frivolities cheesy in any case i am not even interested in coogar,so back to th issue,i am good with any perfume that smells good.i dont particularly have a favourite or sensual perfume cheesy
Re: by denzel2009: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Serge lutens chergui...sexx in a bottle!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Mother's Day Celebrated In Nigeria? / ............. / Best States To And Not To Marry From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.