Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n (16688 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Woman Poisoned Her Husband Because His S*x Was “wack” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Aringarosa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
A young man by the name, Idris Kalejaiye who is within the age of 19has been summoned before an Apapa Magistrates’ court, Lagos State Southwest Nigeria for allegedly disguising and barging into hisneighbour’s house, ordering the wife, (names withheld) to suck his penis and to swallow his sperm,

Confirming the incident, and narrating her ordeal, the 33-year old housewife affirmed thus, “he ordered me to swallow his sperm when he released it into my mouth in order not to waste it.”

It was alleged that Kalejaiye broke into the victim’s house located at no 86, Muyibi street, Olodi Apapa, Lagos while her husband was away and threatened her with different weapons while he ordered her to suck his penis for his sexual pleasure.

Meanwhile, while sucking the penis, the man allegedly threatened to kill her with a razor blade if she should bite him in the process.

Disclosing the incident to the police before the culprit was reprimanded, the woman said that she was sleeping in her room when an un-identified man broke into the room and threatened to kill her if she failed to suck his penis.

“ He woke me up and told me that he wanted to have sex with me. I pleaded with him not to do so in the presence of my children who might wake up. He then brought out his penis and forced it into my mouth and forced me to suck it,” she disclosed.

She added that Kalejaiye threatened to kill her if she resisted, and she reluctantly gave up. However, the MouthAction was not enough for the suspect until he ensured that the victim had swallowed his semen before he left.

She said it later occurred to her through her observation that it was Kalejaiye that faked as a strange man to assault her and narrated the incident to her husband the next morning.

The matter was then reported to the police who now arraigned him on a four-count charge of felony, conspiracy, burglary, and indecent assault.

Meanwhile, the suspect pleaded not guilty and was granted bail with the sum of 200, 000 by the presiding Magistrate, Mr. E. O. Ogundare .

However he has been remanded in prison at Kirikiri after the case was adjourned till 30 March 2012 when it will come up again.

People are beginning to ask questions on how the woman was able to identify the culprit since she said she only identified him after he had finished with her. Another question that people are asking is why would the man be threatening her with his voice and, matching same with action, yet his children were not able to wake since she confirmed that her children were sleeping in the same room.

Many people have advised that the case be handled with care since anything could have been possible.
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Shagaiya04(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
If the children were in the room while these was going on, I think the woman made these story up, for other reasons.
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Honeycity(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
i find this story so amusing.
how can a teenager force a grown up woman to swallow body fluid ?
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
dis woman must be a real ashawo grin
see as she jus set up the poor bobo.no be she seduce am?
abegi make we hear word jor grin
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by ITbomb(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
A man, 19 yrs?
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by cynthiafred67(f): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2012
This story is kinda hilarious.
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2012
How are we sure the man in question is not lefulefu? tongue embarassed
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by slimyem: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2012
funny!
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by sylve11: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2012
really funny! cool
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Tosinville(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2012
na wa o
Re: How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n by Omeizadean(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
She is trying to be smart by claiming she swallowed the Spain so that the doctors will not have any proof of specimen. If she had said vaginal insertion there will be swab test which may prove the man innocent. And again there is nothing like mouth stress if u re forced orally but in case of vagina it can easily be detected if there is forced entrance
My prayer is may we never has this type of neighbours that can bury u permanently by their well orchestrated plans... Police must investigate properly instead of sending the poor boy to the maximum den.

(1) (Reply)

Revenge On A Nigerian 419 Scammer Based In Ireland. / Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students / Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.