Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4428044 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2018
chukwuwike2ny:

chukwuwike2ny:

Get #90k monthly with just #600k Investment

Get a total of 15% (10% Principal + 5% ROI) every month for 10months.(150% in10months. with #600k investment you get a total of #90k every month for 10months. #900k)

lnvestors fund will be used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transportation along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information: click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp

The way you see an offer and immediately conclude it's a scam is wonderful...

This is not at all a scam I can promise you that!

It's been floated by a registered transport company and you can get more information if care!

God bless and prosper you greatly.
Bros, I can never be SCAMMED by you. If you like preach heaven on earth. Am not the greedy type ooo. You can never SCAM me. Quote me anywhere. You want to RUN with my money, it will never work for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yinka2011: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Results from today's Primary Market Auction direct from easykobo

link is here https://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=19899

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ojix85: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
yinka2011:

Wow, not good at all.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ojix85:

Wow, not good at all.

At least your money is secured.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

How ya bitcoin ish?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
yinka2011:

Chai, the rate has really gone south ooo,
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
jaybee3:

How ya bitcoin ish?

You call Bitcoin ish Bros, I only invested 21,000 naira in Bitcoin(Usitech) ooo in October 2017. If I decide to sell today, its not less than 252,000 naira, but hear this I WILL NEVER SELL till it hits 1million naira before the end of this year. grin if you don't have Bitcoin(Usitech), you are missing oo. If you doubt me ask FEELAMONG, the original owner of this thread
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hi, guys.

I'm interested in trading Treasury Bills but I'm a total novice. I've toured the thread for a few days now, and I can deduce that the 364 days option are cherished here — and I'm curious about it. Also, I like to know if you know any bank with good rates (I mean they always have the best or at least close to the best rates).

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

is there any hp mid of the year rate to stay at 14
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cripstwick:
Hi, guys.

I'm interested in trading Treasury Bills but I'm a total novice. I've toured the thread for a few days now, and I can deduce that the 364 days option are cherished here — and I'm curious about it. Also, I like to know if you know any bank with good rates (I mean they always have the best or at least close to the best rates).

Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Izuogu1:
Stanbic IBTC.

Thanks, sir/ma. I noticed people love Stanbic here. I'm opening an account tomorrow. So, are there other vital details or tips that I should know? And what is their minimum amount? Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cripstwick:

Thanks, sir/ma. I noticed people love Stanbic here. I'm opening an account tomorrow. So, are there other vital details or tips that I should know? And what is their minimum amount? Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Investnow2017: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cripstwick:
Hi, guys.

Primary market = stanbic ibtc
Secondary market = first bank

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davit: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
vitality22:

Seriously. Na to look elsewhere for investment now. Seems stocks doing well at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
vitality22:

Oh yes o.
I predicted it and also said in my post before the first auction of the year that the rates of the first action is likely going to be the best for this quarter and maybe beyond.
The rates are actually South bound and MAY get below 10% by end of the quarter especially when the 364-day tenor is being over subscribed by over 100%.

If you are disappointed with today's stop rates, it would have been better if you had invested two weeks ago and I can bet that next auction will be worse than today's. So lock in into the secondary market even for a slightly lower rate than today's or regret it by the time you see next two weeks result-that's my 10k advice

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
davit:

Seriously. Na to look elsewhere for investment now. Seems stocks doing well at the moment.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Oh yes, stocks is really doing better at the moment BUT please be very careful as the bubbles in stocks can burst anytime without you knowing.
What's happening in the stock market now is that the Foreign investors have landed with their money and knows the best time to take their exit.

If you are not an expert in shares, you may be attempting suicide by jumping into it and stocks is a place where you can also lose ALL. remember that the last melt down about 10yrs ago "Killed" many inexperienced, greedy and feeble minded people and ruined many others for life.

Even if the Treasury Bills rates is 5% which I hope it doesn't get to, you are sure of your investments and you can go to sleep after investing with both eyes closed. But if you are hard hearted and you have a superb shock absorber for stock bubble burst, then you may take a plunge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by elijah101(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Did you checked the price of bitcoin this morning .. Get sense ..
vitality22:

You call Bitcoin ish Bros, I only invested 21,000 naira in Bitcoin(Usitech) ooo in October 2017. If I decide to sell today, its not less than 252,000 naira, but hear this I WILL NEVER SELL till it hits 1million naira before the end of this year. grin if you don't have Bitcoin(Usitech), you are missing oo. If you doubt me ask FEELAMONG, the original owner of this thread
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeman67:

That certificate /proof is just for you to know the terms and conditions of your contract. Like the rate, duration, charges etc. If not your bank statement and alert should suffice as a proof. You can always walk in there when you return and get it. Just be sure to remember where your investment is. either in primary or secondary market. That's all..
I appreciate u sir. However i don't av bank statement to dt effect & for privacy, i deleted d alert immediately i saw my acct has been deducted for d investment.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2018
CBN Sells N230b Treasury Bills via PMA as Rates Further Drops
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/18/cbn-sells-n230b-treasury-bills-via-pma-rates-drops/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2018
vitality22:

this is not the thread for your bitcoin nonsense, even if u like invest 1 naira and make 1 billion the next day we are not interested in get rich quick schemes. so get out of here already onye oshi angry angry angry angry

we all have different investment principles

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
freeman67:

That certificate /proof is just for you to know the terms and conditions of your contract. Like the rate, duration, charges etc. If not your bank statement and alert should suffice as a proof. You can always walk in there when you return and get it. Just be sure to remember where your investment is. either in primary or secondary market. That's all..
i'm sorry for late reactn to your prompt response to my worry, no thanks to d outtage of network here. I appreciate your effort. Meanwhile, for privacy, i deleted d alert notifying me dt my acct has been debited for d investment. I do not obtain bank statement too. I opted for sec mkt & @ a bank close to my place in Lagos.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
When is the next primary market Auction coming up? Or should I just go for secondary market? Urgent response pls!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Investnow2017: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2018
ogawisdom:

this is not the thread for your bitcoin nonsense, even if u like invest 1 naira and make 1 billion the next day we are not interested in get rich quick schemes. so get out of here already onye oshi angry angry angry angry

we all have different investment principles
Hello, this does not call for you to rain abuses on me. I never spoke to you in the first place and never quoted you. You can just make your comment without calling me names or abusing me. This should be the last time you will quote me. I don't know you and never will be interested in knowing riff-raffs like you.
Mind your business, am not your type. What are your contributions to this thread? MIND YOUR BUSINESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1Abayomi: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Zenith bank paid 12.96% on the 364 days TBill. It's really sour but safer

yinka2011:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1Abayomi: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
1st of February... It's always about 14 days apart

Izuogu1:
When is the next primary market Auction coming up? Or should I just go for secondary market? Urgent response pls!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dandollar1: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Please, is it wise to invest in Stanbic equity funds, seeing that the NSE is doing well now? What's your advice? Is the interest higher than that of Stanbic MMF?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
dandollar1:

Please, is it wise to invest in Stanbic equity funds, seeing that the NSE is doing well now? What's your advice? Is the interest higher than that of Stanbic MMF?

Buy Treasury Bills or money market fund.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
1Abayomi:
1st of February... It's always about 14 days apart

ok.thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jaychubi: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
please has anyone gotten alert for successful primary market NTB subscription done yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2227) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Newbie232, MonsieurCoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.