Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work (30274 Views)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2012
Jennykadry,common,are you not ashamed of your self?O nse bi wipe your husband has denied you sex for 2years,acting mad like a wounded dog,you said you made a point right?no you dnt,i only replied you to show how mannerless of a woman you are,and that you are not smart only claiming on internet. tongue,am not gonna reply you after this ok,hit your head on your computer.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2012
uplawal:

Jennykadry,common,are you not ashamed of your self?O nse bi wipe your husband has denied you sex for 2years,acting mad like a wounded dog,you said you made a point right?no you dnt,i only replied you to show how mannerless of a woman you are,and that you are not smart only claiming on internet. tongue,am not gonna reply you after this ok,hit your head on your computer.

Hit my head on the computer? for downlawal? you think highly of yourself, Your worth died the day you were brought into this world so sharapppp grin and yes my point hit you so hard so tey you keep replying me even though you promised to stay away. Everytime you read my post, the thing dey pain you wella , I never start with you. I have told you that it is my duty infact I owe it to Seun to single out dunces like you and I will not rest until I throw you all into the pit where the devil has a little stool and crown waiting to crown you's the daftest f@ggots to ever grace the earth grin

Illiterate oshi, c'mon go and finish school before coming here to spill your tasteless bossom milk on this thread, keep opening legs and "borning" thousands when your mates are busy getting a life and a career. Nigerian born refugee oshi cheesy
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2012
agiboma:

My sister you have said it all, trust me just ignore jk, bonvita and everything else she calls herself, enjoy your nl expereince and avoid this virus, she real unhappy with her life and comes on nl spreading her venom. I agree with you on this post you have given the op great advice.
I am going to beg you once please you have to focus and aviod getting personal with people. Disagree with oppinionns and stop making unnecessary online imaginery enemies. I was suprised when you decided to declare war on me and I handled it well because this should be a place to relax and not a place to make more enemies. Life on its own is stressful, there is so much you are dealing with and I know cos I have been in your shoes too, please stop making enemies in places where you should be making friends and Sisters. Jenny is not an enemy, she is not just a diplomatic person, if in the begining you had objected to her ideas and not resorted to attacking the person behind the ideas you will not be constantly invloved in this fight.
I beg you to stop creating enemies where there are none. I have been where you are now and the last thing you need is to start getting in E fights. When you first came here and presented your case a lot of us adviced you based on our expereince and life lessons we had picked, Someone came here and said what you wanted to hear, proceeded to attack my and other personalities and you just marked me and others as enemies and attack personalities and not points you disagree with.
If you will take my advice re orientate yourself in this section, stop attacking and supporting others who attack personalites and not issues at stake, free your mind from biase or the thought that there is a silly "cabal" who loves divorce here. Far from it, I am a divorcee and read to mist of my posts, I encourage women to make the sacrifice and make their marriages work but i will not encourage any woman to stay in an abusive or disrespectful marriage. In Nigeria, women are made to stay in abusive and horrible maarriages because of fear and stigma, I conquered that fear when I almost died due to such horrible advices and I owe it to other women to dispel that fear from them.
All I am saying is read advices, assimilate and filter, dont start attacking people or supporting others who attack people, We have different experiences and thats why people come to post thier problems here to get different oppinions, no one will follow anyone home to ensure the advice is followed, we only advice from different points of views, see it as that and move on. Stop this fighting, you need all the peace you can get now at home and online, dont let your self loose that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by moremi2008(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

I am going to beg you once please you have to focus and aviod getting personal with people. Disagree with oppinionns and stop making unnecessary online imaginery enemies. I was suprised when you decided to declare war on me and I handled it well because this should be a place to relax and not a place to make more enemies. Life on its own is stressful, there is so much you are dealing with and I know cos I have been in your shoes too, please stop making enemies in places where you should be making friends and Sisters. Jenny is not an enemy, she is not just a diplomatic person, if in the begining you had objected to her ideas and not resorted to attacking the person behind the ideas you will not be constantly invloved in this fight.
I beg you to stop creating enemies where there are none. I have been where you are now and the last thing you need is to start getting in E fights. When you first came here and presented your case a lot of us adviced you based on our expereince and life lessons we had picked, Someone came here and said what you wanted to hear, proceeded to attack my and other personalities and you just marked me and others as enemies and attack personalities and not points you disagree with.
If you will take my advice re orientate yourself in this section, stop attacking and supporting others who attack personalites and not issues at stake, free your mind from biase or the thought that there is a silly "cabal" who loves divorce here. Far from it, I am a divorcee and read to mist of my posts, I encourage women to make the sacrifice and make their marriages work but i will not encourage any woman to stay in an abusive or disrespectful marriage. In Nigeria, women are made to stay in abusive and horrible maarriages because of fear and stigma, I conquered that fear when I almost died due to such horrible advices and I owe it to other women to dispel that fear from them.
All I am saying is read advices, assimilate and filter, dont start attacking people or supporting others who attack people, We have different experiences and thats why people come to post thier problems here to get different oppinions, no one will follow anyone home to ensure the advice is followed, we only advice from different points of views, see it as that and move on. Stop this fighting, you need all the peace you can get now at home and online, dont let your self loose that.

Isn't your advice a bit hypocritical? So you looked right past JK's very personal attacks on both Agiboma and Uplawal to excuse away her behavior as only undiplomatic and then suggest that JK is Agiboma's "friend"/"sister"? In what world? Is this how ladies define friendship and sisterhood? If yes, then that's a startling shame. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

@debrief,
Please mention my name.(Bolded)

@agy,
Ignore this poster,you know she is not telling the truth.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Isn't your advice a bit hypocritical? So you looked right past JK's very personal attacks on both Agiboma and Uplawal to excuse away her behavior as only undiplomatic and then suggest that JK is Agiboma's "friend"/"sister"? In what world? Is this how ladies define friendship and sisterhood? If yes, then that's a startling shame. angry
This is beyound today, I am not attacking her. She had d same issue with me, had to sort it out with her. Its not about this post. I am not a market woman, I hate back and forth exchange of words. I am worried about Agiboma because I know her state of mind now, she really doesnt need this constant fights and insults now.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2012
@ Poster

Now I understand why your husband will want you to be a stay at home mom. You obviously can't handle the pressure of pregnancy and a career together. A man who paid for you to do your masters abroad wont overnight want you to become a full time HW.

But the thing about working women is not just about making money. Sometimes it's best to be busy. Idleness can drive women to be frustrated, nagging and just plain lazy. There's nothing like waking up in the morning and knowing you have somewhere to go to that day!

My advice . . . .  get a job with less working hours. If you plan on having more kids, it doesnt make sense to get a tiring job, knowing it will put the baby at risk!

Just my 2 cents!
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by agiboma(f): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

totally agree

@db Jk needs to find better ways to express herself db and as her friend you should "call a spade a spade" i get angry when she attacks others in a very "uncaring way" she rants like a 10 year old, name calling etc. She needs to grow up and in short she is the first 1 to start the argument 100% of the time, she has a reputation of not being diplomatic but simply being mean. DB lets face it jk behaves like a ranging lunatic, that needs to be stopped. When ppl have to post on nl and ask jk to be nice ohhh come on, that says it all. Let me not mention the thread with perx where she went on her usual rage only to discover this poor woman was really indeed suffering and then had to apologize under her alias bonvita. Look i am not in the habit of making enemies but jk needs to relax, if she cant say something constructive better she ignore the thread. I have np with you db and i truley know you been where i am currently and i will always appreciate you for sharing your story with me and others on nl. Anyhow i do my best to ignore jk in the future. To set the record str8 i agree with uplawal on this matter and that is why i did not appreciate jk and how she treated her.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by oluite(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
XX01:

Thank you for the good, the bad and the ugly replies.
If there is anyway I have made it seem like I disrespect my MIL, it is not so. I have the utmost respect and regards for her. She is a lovely woman and her kids do not joke with her at all. My own mum is late so she is the only mum I have.
I have actually been married for 4 years. [b]The first year, I went for my masters which my husband paid for in its entirety even to his detriment though my undergrad was on scholarship.

We had several miscarriages that was why when that one took hold, we were very careful and I had to resign when it was getting too muc[/b]h.

I have listened to your suggestions. Thank you. We will discuss further and reach an agreement.

Dont you think the major reason your husband doesnt want you to work is because he is concerned about your health?
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
agiboma:

totally agree

@db Jk needs to find better ways to express herself db and as her friend you should "call a spade a spade" i get angry when she attacks others in a very "uncaring way" she rants like a 10 year old, name calling etc. She needs to grow up and in short she is the first 1 to start the argument 100% of the time, she has a reputation of not being diplomatic but simply being mean. DB lets face it jk behaves like a ranging lunatic, that needs to be stopped. When ppl have to post on nl and ask jk to be nice ohhh come on, that says it all. Let me not mention the thread with perx where she went on her usual rage only to discover this poor woman was really indeed suffering and then had to apologize under her alias bonvita. Look i am not in the habit of making enemies but jk needs to relax, if she cant say something constructive better she ignore the thread. I have np with you db and i truley know you been where i am currently and i will always appreciate you for sharing your story with me and others on nl. Anyhow i do my best to ignore jk in the future. To set the record str8 i agree with uplawal on this matter and that is why i did not appreciate jk and how she treated her.
Please just dont get into any more quarels, you need all the peace of mind you can get. I am not interested in who says what and did what, they both seem to be in a good place in their lives, and I want you to get to that good place of peace and not get hurt by name calling and unnecessary e fights. Not even my business oh but I normally try to walk in peoples shoes and am walking in yours now
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by moremi2008(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

Please just dont get into any more quarels, you need all the peace of mind you can get. I am not interested in who says what and did what, they both seem to be in a good place in their lives, and I want you to get to that good place of peace and not get hurt by name calling and unnecessary e fights. Not even my business oh but I normally try to walk in peoples shoes and am walking in yours now

OMG! How do you know whoever it is you're referring to is in a "good" place? What does that have to do with basic principles of courtesy? So Agiboma should shut-up because you have judged her to be in a "bad" place while those of us in a "good" place are free to attack and bully? I am only trying to tease out your logic here and it isn't looking very good, Madam DB.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

OMG! How do you know whoever it is you're referring to is in a "good" place? What does that have to do with basic principles of courtesy? So Agiboma should shut-up because you have judged her to be in a "bad" place while those of us in a "good" place are free to attack and bully? I am only trying to tease out your logic here and it isn't looking very good, Madam DB.
Luckily she who I am writing to understands what I mean, and whatever you may feel really doesnt matter to me. Stay here and be getting in d middle of women fighting while trying to add more fuel, your business, Have said my share to whom it was meant for. Have fun
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by agiboma(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

db i aint got any problem with you, but @ the end of the i am a frequent poster int his section and i must always post my opinion and point of view as should anyone else wishing to comment on the tread, i am often on opposing sides with some of the regular posters and that's ok with me, as nl needs variety grin. The problem arises when ppl dont respect themselves and begin to act like children, because someone does not agree with them. Anyways db, im here to stay and since i aint got a JOB, its all nl for now wink
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
agiboma:

db i aint got any problem with you, but @ the end of the i am a frequent poster int his section and i must always post my opinion and point of view as should anyone else wishing to comment on the tread, i am often on opposing sides with some of the regular posters and that's ok with me, as nl needs variety grin. The problem arises when ppl dont respect themselves and begin to act like children, because someone does not agree with them. Anyways db, im here to stay and since i aint got a JOB, its all nl for now wink
I agree, its all about variety, at the end of the day, the poster gets the final decision, we are free to disagree with oppinions but Personally I draw the line at personality attacks.
Lol @ the bolded, enjoy your stay jare. Stay blessed
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by moremi2008(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

Luckily she who I am writing to understands what I mean, and whatever you may feel really doesnt matter to me. Stay here and be getting in d middle of women fighting while trying to add more fuel, your business, Have said my share to whom it was meant for. Have fun

I don't care if it is chickens or women fighting! What I care about is fairness and a certain degree of logical consistency. I have read your posts DB. Your story is a powerful testimony. Stop fcking it up by speaking from both sides of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

I don't care if it is chickens or women fighting! What I care about is fairness and a certain degree of logical consistency. I have read your posts DB. Your story is a powerful testimony. Stop fcking it up by speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Please do not use the F word on me or to refer to me. Please.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by moremi2008(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

Please do not use the F word on me or to refer to me. Please.

Blah, blah, blah! Fck! Fck! Fck!

Now that I have properly upset you, go find the nearest cliff and FCKING jump, you hormonal mess!  grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Blah, blah, blah! Fck! Fck! Fck!

Now that I have properly upset you, go find the nearest cliff and FCKING jump, you hormonal mess!  grin grin grin grin
Thanks and Bless you. Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by moremi2008(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the good laugh! Enjoy the rest of your day too! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

Wow, God bless the man that married you, the amount of maturity you showed in this post is unbelievable. I want to be like you when I grow up grin .Just so you know, they are only a few men I respond to now on this forum, the mature ones, those that sniff ladies panties and gets high are ignored. Some have been looking for my attn even on serubawon's thread but I have learned to move on to better things like doing what I know how to do best. grin

LMAO Jenny Kadry is giving people sleepless night, oma se ooooo. When will all of you eediots get used to the fact that I am not going to change the way I address issues because some jobless NLDERS want me to? grin Give up already will you.

agiboma:

totally agree

I always give my full attention to those that ask for it and you happened to asked for it and that was why I gave it and I am still giving it, the only difference right now is that its not the full attn. The last time I checked I was replying Downlawal until your jobless disease infested krokro nyash decided to show up. Ph please shut up, you know you cannot ignore me, do you know how many times you've said that in the past? ignore JK who can? them never born that person well.  cool

No wonder you support downlawal, cos your lazy azz is jobless, no job, no sex, no husband, no life, yeaaaaaa you sure do have enough time in your hands to follow jenny's azz like twitter cool grin. I might have to join twitter for your sake, since that is the only way you jerk off and find emotional and orgasimatic satisfaction cool

And for your info, I use the ID "Bournvita" whenever spambots bans me, the minuter I am unbanned I fly back to my JK ID(no long thing cool) I am not scared to apologise to people if I am wrong but you and your generation will never smell an apology from me cos you are bloody useless and worthless.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
Moremi shyte face,

Keep running punk.
You are not so loud mouthed now?
Leave the women alone and return to the mess you created with me.
Sick feck-Kiss and make up indeed-sick h0m0s3xual fagg0t!
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

Moremi shyte face,

Keep running punk.
You are not so loud mouthed now?
Leave the women alone and return to the mess you created with me.
Sick feck-Kiss and make up indeed-sick h0m0s3xual fagg0t!

buahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh Lawd. A good laugh is what I need right now. grin grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
jennykadry:

Wow, God bless the man that married you, the amount of maturity you showed in this post is unbelievable. I want to be like you when I grow up grin .Just so you know, they are only a few men I respond to now on this forum, the mature ones, those that sniff ladies panties and gets high are ignored. Some have been looking for my attn even on serubawon's thread but I have learned to move on to better things like doing what I know how to do best. grin

LMAO Jenny Kadry is giving people sleepless night, oma se ooooo. When will all of you eediots get used to the fact that I am not going to change the way I address issues because some jobless NLDERS want me to? grin Give up already will you.

I always give my full attention to those that ask for it and you happened to asked for it and that was why I gave it and I am still giving it, the only difference right now is that its not the full attn. The last time I checked I was replying Downlawal until your jobless disease infested krokro nyash decided to show up. Ph please shut up, you know you cannot ignore me, do you know how many times you've said that in the past? ignore JK who can? them never born that person well.  cool

No wonder you support downlawal, cos your lazy azz is jobless, no job, no sex, no husband, no life, yeaaaaaa you sure do have enough time in your hands to follow jenny's azz like twitter cool grin. I might have to join twitter for your sake, since that is the only way you jerk off and find emotional and orgasimatic satisfaction cool

And for your info, I use the ID "Bournvita" whenever spambots bans me, the minuter I am unbanned I fly back to my JK ID(no long thing cool) I am not scared to apologise to people if I am wrong but you and your generation will never smell an apology from me cos you are bloody useless and worthless.
Madam, abeg for my sake give Agiboma a breather, I wish there was PM here. I beg you. She no need this abeg, take am say na me dey vex you. She was given orientation to see us as devils, but abeg my knee dey ground for my sake no curse am again. Please give it a week and you will see what i mean.

Meanwhile, no be like me oh, e no go fit you lol.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^Tell her to back off my case and I will back off hers. She jumped into this thread and asked for it and me, I am not someone to lose a very nice opportunity to bash smiley. My issue was with Uplawal the ewu before Agigboma chooked her senseless nyash into the matter. This is not the first time she has done this and as long as she continues to display stoopidity on here, I will gladly oblige tongue
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Busybody2(f): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

@debrief,
Please mention my name.(Bolded)

@agy,
Ignore this poster,you know she is not telling the truth.

Damn, I fear women, where ever did Agiboma declare war on debrief on that househelp, na wah. All Agy was saying was some people were not enlightened about the fuel subsidy and not only did debrief mock her spelling but also was the one who went personal calling her std infected brain, hence reason i waded in to call her comment uncalled for oh, women na wa.

moremi2008:

If I were Debrief, i would do well to heed this last sentence, saw an instance whereby someone nearly jumped right through their lappie to lash out at her, hmmm. . .

@Agiboma

Let this jenny issue rest and die down, I said that day that I was talking to 3 and half people and Jenny was the half person cos all she did was say she supported the other 3 ladies attacking you. Again I did not miss where she used the word ashewo, which was her only further comment until you replied querying her maturity. . .now all I am trying to say is we all know you are not an ashawo, but your hubby, so you could have let go then. And yes you have a right to respond, but have it in mind that the person you are responding to would equally have the right not to back down and would want to punch you right where it would inflict the most damage, hence reason I was telling Siena then that Jenny does not fight herself. Hope you can at least take one thing out of this speech of mine, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
jennykadry:

^^Tell her to back off my case and I will back off hers. She jumped into this thread and asked for it and me, I am not someone to lose a very nice opportunity to bash smiley. My issue was with Uplawal the ewu before Agigboma chooked her senseless nyash into the matter. This is not the first time she has done this and as long as she continues to display stoopidity on here, I will gladly oblige tongue
I have begged her to, and am begging you too, so am taking both your words for it. She needs our understanding now. in a foreign country, with a baby and a not so nice marriage. This should be a place for her to come get succour or temporary relief, learn and also teach, she was misled, believe me. Thank you Dear
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Damn, I fear women, where ever did Agiboma declare war on debrief on that househelp, na wah. All Agy was saying was some people were not enlightened about the fuel subsidy and not only did debrief mock her spelling but also was the one who went personal calling her std infected brain, hence reason i waded in to call her comment uncalled for oh, women na wa.

If I were Debrief, i would do well to heed this last sentence, saw an instance whereby someone nearly jumped right through their lappie to lash out at her, hmmm. . .

@Agiboma

Let this jenny issue rest and die down, I said that day that I was talking to 3 and half people and Jenny was the half person cos all she did was say she supported the other 3 ladies attacking you. Again I did not miss where she used the word ashewo, which was her only further comment until you replied querying her maturity. . .now all I am trying to say is we all know you are not an ashawo, but your hubby, so you could have let go then. And yes you have a right to respond, but have it in mind that the person you are responding to would equally have the right not to back down and would want to punch you right where it would inflict the most damage, hence reason I was telling Siena then that Jenny does not fight herself. Hope you can at least take one thing out of this speech of mine, thanks.  
From her first thread, some of us gave a different view and she was warned to stay away from us. Subsequently it seemed I and some could say nothing right, yes i went off board on the house help thread and I have since apologised and made up with her, I was insensitive but I realised the position she was in and the advice she had recieved hence the need to take a step back and relate better with her. I make mistakes but I try to make amends and this is one of those amend making situations. I have no interest in who says who does, I am worried about a sister as someone was about me back then.
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
Big Bumper,
Blessed are the peace makers, Whatever.

However stay away from my slugfest with that closet princess moremi,because no matter what youi say I am NEVER gonna stop thrashing and disrespecting his punk ar.se.

Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by walaky(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
The motive behind the decision you have to look first but you know we humans have a very deep mind you can honestly belive this man will be like this for ever, we're human and arre bound to change gear anytime within short time, i don't think this man his really really genuine with his intention not to let you work, i mean he should allow you to do what pleases you as long as it's going to give you satifaction even it's within given time either 5, 6 years time, you really need to be independent regardless of whatever amount he want's to be bring to the table, you have your want's and need he can take of your need to a large extent but i doubt it if he'll be able to take care of all your want. Please do talk to him and let him see reason, I mean he doesn^t own the company anything can happen in this life, he can't be 100% sure of this juicy job of his.
Do not put all your egg in one basket lady, you really need to be active, that is when he will even appreciate you the more, human will always be human, no man can be 100% trusted and reliable
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Busybody2(f): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
debrief08:

From her first thread, some of us gave a different view and she was warned to stay away from us. Subsequently it seemed I and some could say nothing right, yes i went off board on the house help thread and I have since apologised and made up with her, I was insensitive but I realised the position she was in and the advice she had recieved hence the need to take a step back and relate better with her. I make mistakes but I try to make amends and this is one of those amend making situations. I have no interest in who says who does, I am worried about a sister as someone was about me back then.

Okay I guess it was based on Agiboma's response to you on her thread that led to your comment towards her on the Househelp thread, my bad, I apologise. But this is the second time I would be seeing a sly dig at her again from you hence reason I interjected. If you are gonna let go, its best to let go for good, cos all you have just done on this thread was piggyback onto the fact that she was on Jenny's case and then proceeded, yet again, to remind her of her offence towards your person, hence the couple of nutty notorious rebel rousers (Moremi and Richvklutz) in our midst, were even the one pulling you up. So if y'all are gonna kiss and make up, its best to get it right the first time, otherwise it comes across as not genuine. It is well.

Richvkunt:

Big Bumper,
Blessed are the peace makers, Whatever.

However stay away from my slugfest with that closet princess moremi,because no matter what youi say I am NEVER gonna stop thrashing and disrespecting his punk ar.se.

Stay away ke, what am i gonna do with the tanker of petrol i am lugging around to douse the situation cry i hate fights, beat it cheesy
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Seriously? Saying I am disappointed is an understatement.

Geezzzzz
Re: My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Okay I guess it was based on Agiboma's response to you on her thread that led to your comment towards her on the Househelp thread, my bad, I apologise. But this is the second time I would be seeing a sly dig at her again from you hence reason I interjected. If you are gonna let go, its best to let go for good, cos all you have just done on this thread was piggyback onto the fact that she was on Jenny's case and then proceeded, yet again, to remind her of her offence towards your person, hence the couple of nutty notorious rebel rousers (Moremi and Richvklutz) in our midst, were even the one pulling you up. So if y'all are gonna kiss and make up, its best to get it right the first time, otherwise it comes across as not genuine. It is well.

Stay away ke, what am i gonna do with the tanker of petrol i am lugging around to douse the situation cry i hate fights, beat it cheesy

I dont know how you got the ideas and the things you wrote, lol. Me and Agiboma know what am talking about. You are way behind. Let go of what? We have kissed and made up tay tay no be today. The person i wrote to has read and understands, the other person has also read and agreed, there is no issue here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.