Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. (2509 Views)

Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed / Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! / Us Visa Interview Appointment Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by jiblo2: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2012
Morng all,
I applied for B1/B2 visa to the USA & I have been given an interview date for march in Abuja. Its my first time of attending an inter of this nature.
Please I need help along this line. Will I be asked to pay any money at d embassy on that day? If yes, will it be cash or , , my inter is for 8am-will getting there earlier before 8am be an advantage in anyway? Can anybody give me an idea of how long I will stay at d embassy? I will appreciate any other reliable information. A step by step of what to expect will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by kerriman: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
my man start the preparation now arrange all the necessary docs inside a bag ,photocopy all the docs,leave for abuja a day before the date of the interview, don''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"t fly with early morning flight that day or travel with night bus please ,then ensure you study any form u have submitted b4 well so as to provide the same as what you filled.finally if u are lucky u might leave there b4 2pm.
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by jiblo2: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
Thanks Kerriman,
But will I be asked to pay for anything on that day? I want to have an idea of the amount of cash to carry. Please anybody with the experience? Please enlighten me.
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by olumoxie: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2012
Be urself and dont fear,or try to rate urself more than what you have written in the docs you have submitted previously.
Dont answer any question that is not applicable to you,just reply not applicable.
And pray against failure at d edge of breakthru,i wish u best man.
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by kerriman: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2012
jiblo, l'm not too sure of the amount now but u can go with about 50,000naira or $300
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by ojdollars(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
@jiblo2 , Are you for real? I thought I answered your question at the link below. Why flooding the whole server with your post again?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-879593.0.html
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by jiblo2: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2012
@ ojdollars, thanks but I don't intend to flood d server, posting twice is a network problem I didn't notice until I saw d 2nd & 3rd one. If I know how to delete the excess, I would have done so since-pls understand.
Anyway, thanks for the response.
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. by FASTLINK1: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
You don't pay anything at the embassy again
good luck!

(1) (Reply)

£200million Superyacht That Turns Invisible To Anyone More Than 50 Metres Away / Most Beautiful Beaches In Nigeria.see PICTURES (frizzypedia) / Malta International Passport By Naturalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.