Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis (7695 Views)

We Need A Professional PHP Developer On A Freelance Basis / Need A Very Good Web Designer/programmer To Work With On Case By Case Basis / Reseller Hosting Account On My Dedicated Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
hello guys check out the link in my signature to make at least N1000 daily first let me explain how it works first you have to signup to the site then you have to activate your account with N1000 then after that you will be able to post jobs you can do for N1000 jobs like webdesign,forum posting etc. let me give you a tip to post jobs that people are intersted in you have to look at the suggested gigs section and post jobs that people are interested in, this way you will ensure that people will patronize you when you post the jobs you can do for N1000 so when you get patronized you get your money and you can withdraw it to your bank account see that is how easy it is if you can tweak this and scale this method up you can make about N5000 in one day and that is about N60000 in  one month good luck as you make your money
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 5:14am On Feb 29, 2012
You guys should keep signing up
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 5:23am On Mar 02, 2012
The signup has been so encouraging
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by herdeyronke(f): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2012
How do i pay the 1k to activate my account?i have been to the website bt cant find the link for the payment.thanks
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2012
Try signing up first then you will see the button
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by badesco(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
why must i sign up before i order.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
You must sign up b4 u order so that your transaction will be protected
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by Utibeokodi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
You must sign up b4 u order so that your transaction will be protected
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by mcchegzy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
lipsrsealed [color=#990000][/color] ok
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by trigar12(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
I don't know of any1 that has make money on 1kjobs, FIVERR is the best site 4 micro jobs
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by LibertyReserve(m): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2012
you can do it, 70 - 78 $ daily click http://lru.it/aIiGw

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by makemoney2012: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

is like an investment site where you can invest and watch it grow in few

weeks..... here is the link
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  and

profit station is simply amazing when you invest $10 to buy a share and

you leave it in your profitstation account up to 12 days you will have $14

returns and if you leave it for 20days you have $24 in your account and if

you leave it up  to 40 days you will have $40.... this program is one of the

best program on internet that i can not keep to my self so i have to let it

out to any one who cares about his or her finacial status. for me at first i

started with $50 and in 12 days i have $74 and if you invest $200 for

20days you will have $480 just to try if the program works now i can put

more money as much as i want, i also google it to make sure is not a

scam site due my upline who told me have been benefiting from it but i

have to be sure. if you think this is a scam try it out with lower amount $10

share.

Note: the only work you most do is log into your account every day to

have your returns
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by makemoney2012: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello people stop wasting your precious time on this stuff have try it b4 did not work rather I went to more debts. I will review to you i want to introduce one great site that have been paying my bills

is like an investment site where you can invest and watch it grow in few

weeks..... here is the link
www.profitstation.biz/ref=wealth  and

profit station is simply amazing when you invest $10 to buy a share and

you leave it in your profitstation account up to 12 days you will have $14

returns and if you leave it for 20days you have $24 in your account and if

you leave it up  to 40 days you will have $40.... this program is one of the

best program on internet that i can not keep to my self so i have to let it

out to any one who cares about his or her finacial status. for me at first i

started with $50 and in 12 days i have $74 and if you invest $200 for

20days you will have $480 just to try if the program works now i can put

more money as much as i want, i also google it to make sure is not a

scam site due my upline who told me have been benefiting from it but i

have to be sure. if you think this is a scam try it out with lower amount $10

share.

Note: the only work you most do is log into your account every day to

have your returns
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by nnamdi73: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
@makemoney2012 the site isn't working... Please help recheck the site and send it in to my mailbox nnamdi301@gmail.com or here. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by sambennywhite: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2013
MY SYSTEM OF MAKING MONEY: It was as if it not real, when i discovered this business. But over time, it has proven it self to be the best business have engaged in. Earning a consistent income through other peoples product,without even selling any product. I love the business because it give me the time to do other things and also produces great income for me. It was established by one referred to as the youngest Ceo in Nigeria who is currently running four top companies and coaching firms in Nigeria. You can view it at the website: www.paydaynigeria.com) it was formally own by another company, but was bought over and transformed by the new Ceo.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis by EGUNSOLA14: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

5 Healthy Web Management Tricks That Will Increase Your Site Ranking / With Only #50,000, You Can Have Your Own Website Beween Now -December(extended) / We Design Official Website For Government Parastatals/ E-government Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.