Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger (5319 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
help me my fellow N/Landers, 
Me and this girl just met recently on chat,  And we love each other,  Until one day she put a ring on my finger,  But am speechless,
Please what does it mean?
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by MarcAnthon(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2012
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Ranoscky(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2012
Meanin she cherrishes the "one day" that u guys spent together, and to xpress her deeper feelins for u.
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by tellwisdom: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2012
After wearing the ring, did you fly at night??
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by mobf: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Classic!
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by modavi: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2012
shocked
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Harbb: 3:06am On Feb 26, 2012
She's in love with you
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by kelz88(f): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2012
Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

After wearing the ring, did you fly at night??
i dey fear, I no fit wear am sleep ooooo
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2012
kelz88:

Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!
run for what
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by tellwisdom: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
i dey fear, I no fit wear am sleep ooooo

Oboy, if u knw wan fly enter red sea for middle of the night. better return that ring undecided undecided
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by pendo89(f): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
LOL @ SANFORD
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by cynthiafred67(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
It means she loves u.
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Ozioma49(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
Brother Beta start running for ur dear life cos u mit start flying at night
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

Brother Beta start running for ur dear life cos u mit start flying at night
ha ha , Is this what i ask , i only ask for a meaning, Not to be advised by this naughty joke
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by mashnino(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2012
^^^

it's a joke shey?

wait first
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by 1stKlass(f): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2012
Have I missed the blatantly obvious here

OP, you are asking us as to what this gesture could possibly mean?, have you considered actually just asking the girl that gave you that ring that lead you to find a computer or web enabled phone to log into this forum and then make a thread asking the advice of virtual strangers for their opinions.

I hope whilst you were on the internet you also googled that same question so you could compare and contrast the opinions you got from here.  shocked

*Rubbish*  
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by freshcvv(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2012
When you start flying at night, please make it commercial, we would love to board you to Canada.
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Killz3(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2012
Since you claim you love each other, she's officially making you her husband, since you cannot propose to her, she's showing you the way! Don't go about using the word "love" anyhow. . . It could misfire to backfire! wink
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2012
1stKlass:

Have I missed the blatantly obvious here

OP, you are asking us as to what this gesture could possibly mean?, have you considered actually just asking the girl that gave you that ring that lead you to find a computer or web enabled phone to log into this forum and then make a thread asking the advice of virtual strangers for their opinions.

I hope whilst you were on the internet you also googled that same question so you could compare and contrast the opinions you got from here.  shocked

*Rubbish*  

hey, !!! Dont use what you always do to judge others, , i dont know why some people dont know when one is in need of help, Rubbish @ 1stklass
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Since you claim you love each other, she's officially making you her husband, since you cannot propose to her, she's showing you the way! Don't go about using the word "love" anyhow. . . It could misfire to backfire! wink
cool, thanks
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Goldieluks: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2012
Its just a way of expressing her love for you. Meaning she wishes to spend her world with you, nothing wrong there. Enjoy your friendship!
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Gmoney5(m): 2:46am On Feb 28, 2012
You met a girl and within a few days, she gave you a ring without you asking for it. Buy a dog, slip the ring on the finger/toe of the dog and see what happens overnight.
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 28, 2012
MarcAnthon:

grin
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Metalgoong(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2012
She just initiated you into Ogbanje/mamiwater spirit . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2012
Loooolzz @ Marc

Poster u must be kiddin rite? Are we are familly members? D only person dat has answers is d gal.Pls be very careful while asking oo,so she doesn't get pissed,cus d next gift might be chain dat will tie ur destiny.#teasing# grin grin angry
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loooolzz @ Marc

Poster u must be kiddin rite? Are we are familly members? D only person dat has answers is d gal.Pls be very careful while asking oo,so she doesn't get pissed,cus d next gift might be chain dat will tie ur destiny.#teasing# grin grin angry
am not kidding girl am damn serious with it, Actually, we met on chat, And having seeing her for the third time, She slip a RING on my finger, Am so so speechless, And i became afraid, Though i cant put it on and go to bed oooo
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by itiswell1(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2012
Congratulations. You just got married spiritually
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by SAFO(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Nigerians & their superstitions grin
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Killz3(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2012
^^^ grin

If na oyibo girl give am ring, story go change. grin

I sometimes wonder how else people expect love to come to them. When it comes, they look for an excuse to reject it
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by xynerise: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2012
She be ayamatanga. Lol
Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by Samafroxy22(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
it is well:

Congratulations. You just got married spiritually
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! / How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.