Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Breakup of your Last Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup of your Last Relationship (6914 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2005
let down oh!!! heart broken oh!!! all that is semantics. You and I both know what we are talking about. Okay if its not pinkybear, who is it?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Chigszy(f): 2:22am On Jul 20, 2005
okies when i tell people about my last relationship they are like it is more like i was dating an idea not a person because it was all long distance and we communicated more online than any thing else. but i felt that i was doing everything and tht he was not really serious about it. well tht was what i thought. i broke it off because i could not take the stress anymore. some of you might think that i am such a bitch for doing that but it was not that easy and well i we are still young and we need to meet other people. also i was not sure when next i would meet him again. i mean when next i will travel back home.

well he is a nice guy n well if things work out well in the future we might hooke up again. i still do like him though but tht was the best thing to do... embarassed right now i am hapilly single i think . not that they are lots of hotties in this little town anyway!!! angry sad
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2005
Haven read through some of the stories on this thread I feel compelled to state some home truths for you guys. A relationship is a contract between two parties. (True or false?). For there to exist a valid contract three components must be present these are:
   1. Offer (Toasting by the guy)
   2. Acceptance (The babe accepting to go out with the guy after due delligence)
   3. Consideraton (Sex between the parties to cement the relationship)
Like in business law if any of these three is missing then the contract is Null and Void abi?

OK lets come back to the everyday basic requirement of a relationship. For there to be a valid relationship between two people the following ingredients must be present
  1. Both parties must be friends and enjoy each others company.
  2. Both parties must be seen as a couple by the society (friends, colleagues etc, attend functions together etc)
  3. There must be sex in the relationship.

If 1 and/or 2 are missing then the couples are just f_ck partners while if 3 is missing then the couples are merely platonic friends and any 3rd party can step in and take over the relationship.

Ladies/Gentlemen of the Jury I rest my case.........
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2005
CalabarMan,
your post hard ooo. But I must concur with you, especially SEX in relationship. but the couples can still talk and work things out about it(if they want it or not)
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2005
Hard bitter truth once again. Calabarman, doubt if people will agree though.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by dablessed(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2005
SAN Calarbarman in the house! ****All standing**** All say **** Court****
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by sage(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2005
Calabarman na u biko. So well spoken. I hope it clears the air to some guyz who r still confused on their relationship status
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by hotangel2(f): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2005
some calabarmen, fear me oo..
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2005
wetin fear you?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by hotangel2(f): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2005
the way calabar man talks.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2005
"CalabarMan":
There must be sex in the relationship.
how wrong u re. it's not a must that sex should be in a relationship..once u guys agree not to have it, that doesnt make calabarMan or anybody else to see it as being platonic friendship grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CimonJorr(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2005
sorry oh Mizz Pink..

But here I must disagree... tongue
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 3:12am On Jul 21, 2005
CimonJ you better live Pinky alone. She thinks she is in the world of Mills & Boons and Harlequin romance. This one na real world oh!!!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CimonJorr(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2005
Bro..

It's better to put things straight, when given the opportunity...

It would be nice for Mizz Pink to explain how one can have an intimate relationship without intimacy... ??
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2005
@Pinky it's a free world so far as you and your partner agree with your concept nothing spoil.

About 13years ago I had to seat down and analyse this relationship of a thing from first principles (like any good engineer) when some babes were messing around with my heart/mind claiming we were dating but not willing to partake in the ultimate act of love. By the time I finished the analysis I had a clear definition of what a relationship was to me, it became my guiding principle and determined the amount of loyalty I placed on a relationship. I shared it with my friends back then some loved it and use it others didn't.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by ayo4kiks(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2005
We met through a couple of mutual friends, I liked her from day one cause i thought she was kind of cute,and i also heard on the grapevine that she was a virgin.Anyway, after a while ,i discovered some traits i didn't appreciate,for example ,this chick is completely shallow,extremely sarcarstic and the biggest cynic i have ever met.
The exact opposite of everything i am(Intense,Optimistic). I am not sorry the relationship is over but i deeply regret taking her 'cherry",which i did before i found out she was/is a complete ass**le,even though she was really eager to lose it at the time. I should have just been patient,u know, study her for a bit. I also regret opening up and telling her my innermost dreams and plans. The moral of this story is never let your friends do the matchmaking; virgins are really lousy lovers and being single isn't all that bad.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2005
"jogego":
CimonJ you better live Pinky alone. She thinks she is in the world of Mills & Boons and Harlequin romance. This one na real world oh!!!
gosh.. hhuhuhu! anyway i hate those books so i am not in that world....

"CimonJorr:
It would be nice for Mizz Pink to explain how one can have an intimate relationship without intimacy... ??
i had one...... very intimate, without your so called intimacy............what else do you want to hear

CalabarMan: Pinky it's a free world so far as you and your partner agree with your concept nothing spoil
thankz jare......i employ u to scream it into jogego & Cimon's eardrums rolleyes rolleyes undecided
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by dablessed(f): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2005
Ayo4kiks, being single isn't bad at all.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by pkrix(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2005
Break up!

Gone are the days when break ups inflict a kind of heaviness in my heart.

Cos at the outset of any relationship, I see break at sunset

But break up isn't the issue cos it is seemingly inevitable. The issue is the ability of the people involved to make up.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by sage(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2005
i am sorry to ask but i will like to know what what age r the guyz that the girls on this forum date. Looks like in their relationships all they do is talk, request things and talk. I wonder how many men have time 4 just that
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2005
Abeg they are living in their paradise. Truth be told, if you aint giving the guy, believe me sincerely, he is getting it somewhere else. pure and simple
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Chxta(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2005
ayo4kiks:

We met through a couple of mutual friends, I liked her from day one cause i thought she was kind of cute,and i also heard on the grapevine that she was a virgin.Anyway, after a while ,i discovered some traits i didn't appreciate,for example ,this chick is completely shallow,extremely sarcarstic and the biggest cynic i have ever met.
The exact opposite of everything i am(Intense,Optimistic). I am not sorry the relationship is over but i deeply regret taking her 'cherry",which i did before i found out she was/is a complete ass**le,even though she was really eager to lose it at the time. I should have just been patient,you know, study her for a bit. I also regret opening up and telling her my innermost dreams and plans. The moral of this story is never let your friends do the matchmaking; virgins are really lousy lovers and being single isn't all that bad.
Apparently you weren't patient enough to teach her. They have to learn from somewhere...
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2005
"jogego":
Abeg they are living in their paradise. Truth be told, if you aint giving the guy, believe me sincerely, he is getting it somewhere else. pure and simple
anyway i will agree with you half way because i wasnt giving my Ex-dude & he was seriously getting it elsewhere.but i still insist that there still guys out there re one can have a relationship with without having to warm their beds each night
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2005
Pinky:

[ to warm their beds each night

Each night is too much, after all my name is not Oliver Twist asking for more. Four or five times a week is enough.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2005
Gosh! jogego so what's d difference....u wanna kill us?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2005
I don't understand you guy's, when I was in my mid 20s/late 20s and had my babe staying over, it was several times every night until she left for school or home and she never once complained. In one single night we went 5 rounds on average it was twice, once before sleeping and another early morning on wake-up. Was that too much?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CimonJorr(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2005
Ette...

I isn't too much oh... But still.. grin cry grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2005
Calabar Man, so which of u started growing thinner by the hour??
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2005
We ate well so it didn't show and we had lots of desert in bed, Ice Cream, not eaten from a bowl, if you get my drift. It all depends on the parties involved. Some are dull and unexciting others are mind blowing. Have you ever heard of a weekend shutdown, stockpile the house with food and stay indoors. hmmm make i no spoil you o! you are still under 20 right?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2005
Oops sorry I've just gone to your website and recomputed you should be 23. Sorry for the mistake. I also grew up in Ibadan and attended International School Ibadan(ISI) , great school eh..
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mamba(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2005
Pinky, so you can't go 5 rounds?

I'm so ashamed of you...
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2005
The lady is a virgin so how can she comment on wheather 5 rounds is too little or too much??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.