Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

- Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (18398 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / My Wife Always Smells Of Other Men’s Semen: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by kayswag100(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
I when i got my new job, i did my training @ iganmu opposite Nigerian Breweries!
@ tyms, i used 2 come out and take a big SNIFF!
STAR!!!!!!!!!!! D raw smell of alchohol being processed makes me h.orny!!!
Yeeeee! Gongo aso!
Re: by tEsLim(m): 1:23am On Mar 03, 2012
Who misses the smell of kogi soap?

I gbadun do smell that comes from my laptop vents. New bank notes, new electronics, car interior tear rubber, my two son's when they come back from school I think its the dried sweat on their uniforms, give them super hug, regardless kids skin always smell better. smell of igbo, smell of smoked goat meat you know when its being roasted with its body hair, more but dont wanna bore you
Re: by Cuteobi(f): 1:27am On Mar 03, 2012
Nothin beats the smell of money!!! cheesy
Re: by Babamide(m): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2012
I love the smell and taste of chalk, love the smell of dust and the smell of a freshly cut grass.
Re: by omobone(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2012
I love the smell of semen on my boxers, the smell of a new book.
Re: by captainxero: 5:14am On Mar 03, 2012
Dis is a very nice thread. I like d smell of rain,I like d smell of petrol so much!I like dt smell dt comes with the break of dawn in a rural area.I also like how babies smell, I like d smell of anything new! I like d smell of tokunbo cars!dt yankee mixed with sea smell dt comes inside d car lol
Re: by oliidell(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2012
Marijuana-i don't smoke.
Re: by jazzyp(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2012
I like dipping my nose inside a fresh bag of ijebu garri; I like the way its pungent smell hit my nostrils
Re: by pendo89(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2012
Nothing beats the aroma of roasted coffee beans!! I do it occassionally and and the smell is heavenly.
I love the smell of Wheat.
Dry grass burning,I think I love carbonmonoxide undecided undecided cz what else comes out when charcoal/wood is burning??
Yeah chalk falls in my list as well.
The smell of a baby's sweat on their clothes, I feel like eating them up.
The smell of testosterone.
Re: by talk2keke: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2012
I love the smell of Onions in hot vegetable oil,i so much love it ;
I also love the smell of Server Rooms,i just love it,
Re: by Zi: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2012
I love the smell of 2nd hand clothes (okirika)!
Re: by member67023: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2012
The smell of my village stream.
The smell of suya.
Re: by Aussie(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2012
I like to percieve my fingers several hours after fingering. 18+
Re: by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2012
koolguy88 Posts: 130
Offline Re: What Are Your Favourite Unusual Smells « #111 on: Yesterday at 09:54:46 PM » i like the smell of insecticide after it cools-off, i like
the smell of weed too, teenage sec sch girls also
smells good and make me feel funny
[b][/b]
I thought it was only me in the whole wide world. Welldone brother
Re: by shilling(f): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2012
@ Na-
Haha, my siblings and I did the whole smelling the chair after visitors thing. Thankfully, we never got caught.

Growing up, I loved the smell of my mother's purse/handbag. Anytime, she'd send me to go grab something for her, I just loved opening it and breathing it in. Now, I love the smell of her clothes. Whenever she passes on her clothes to me, I never wash them before wearing them no matter how long she's worn it lol.
Re: by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
Funny enough, it's my feet! Yeah it dsnt smell like normal human feet, there's something angelic about the smell of my feet smiley lmao
Re: by Otunbakunle: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
I really love the scent of a woman, but not just the smell of her, but the smell of her vagina and her juices.
I can even get an erection , The day I met my wife 23 years ago the first thing she did when i lie on the floor, she comes and sniffs at me
Re: by Deltagal: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dettol
The smell of my mother's hands
Apples
Carrots
My baby's skin
Re: by Contradiction: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Love mouth odour !!!
Re: by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Weird buh I luv d smell of this oil used in making soap
Re: by oohunt: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
CC same with me. I like the smell of fuel with sulphur ( If I'm correct)
Re: by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nothing gets me going like the inner part of a used condom.
Re: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
I love the smell of raw beef. Add onions to it, and I'll do whatever you want.
Re: by Galipoly: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
My new primary school text books and stationeries back in the early 1980's, the atmosere after a light shower, the wind b4 a rain storm, new tyre, my dad's new cars and our new house back in the days, new shoes, babies, the pastoral land, cow and goat farms, petrol, freshly cut grass, the attic between the ceiling and the roof, the timber sheds.
Re: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
nakedwire:

The smell of my village stream.
The smell of suya.
Re: by sashaa(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
Woa! @ op mine's the smell of pertrol too!
Re: by dabrake(m): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2012
i prefer the smell of 190's/mr, cork's s[b]hi[/b]t
Re: by bigworld: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2012
lets see them plenty o: local gum, fufu, raw goat meat(me n my late dad), new shoe, but my number 1 still remains fuel, its so bad dat i feel like drinking it
Re: by Pororo(f): 5:39am On Mar 04, 2012
I love the smell of the ground after the first rain ending a spell of dry season.
I love the smell of posh hotel rooms with a faint wiff of cigarette smoke mixed with AC ( I don't smoke)
I love the smell of Tokunbo cars.
I love the smell of baby powder
I love the smell of my own blood (I'm no vampire, though) undecided
, that's all I can remember for now grin
Re: by orisebawo(m): 6:10am On Mar 04, 2012
I love the smell of from a vegetable oil company and that early morning harmattan smell
Re: by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2012
MY favorite smell is dat of cookin food. Becos it remind me I ve to go weed up. Really burnin weed is d. Sweetest joy next to gettin pu.s.s. y.
I love d smell of fresh money mint.
I love d way my girlfriend(pearl) smell
Re: by firestar(f): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2012
-Early dewdrops before dawn
-Plantain fried in palm oil/or roasted over embers
-Newborns (Babies, puppies, chicks and kittens)
-Village ambience
-Storms (Ozone)
-Seawater
-Scent from hugs
-Antique
-Honey
-Pounded yam (I can tell that from Poundo)
-Early rushhour
-Chalk
-Harmattan
-Cocoa butter/coconut oil, ose dudu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.