Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89195 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ladies and Gents, welcome to Season 5.

May the green pips be with us all cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FOREXMART(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
Wow! We'r going somewhere. @naijababe and everybody, more pips to ur accounts. Last season was a very turbulent time 4 me. Boko haram, running frm point A to B. Finally realocated.
I hope i can now settle down with my forex family at nairaland. @naijababe again, i have taken up photo graphy and currently studying vidieo post production. Kinda feels good. Wish u all the best. I also left a short position on usdchf open yesterday. Missed u guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by swiftz(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
FOREXMART:

Wow! We'r going somewhere. @naijababe and everybody, more pips to ur accounts. Last season was a very turbulent time 4 me. Boko haram, running frm point A to B. Finally realocated.
I hope i can now settle down with my forex family at nairaland. @naijababe again, i have taken up photo graphy and currently studying vidieo post production. Kinda feels good. Wish u all the best. I also left a short position on usdchf open yesterday. Missed u guys

I thank God for your safety.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
FOREXMART:

Awww!!! Good on you mate, I wish you all the best on your discovery, wonders and bounty harvests of the 4H TF  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
FOREXMART:

Thank God you are finally out of that place unscratched. There are lot of new guys around you will love to meet. Now that Kano issue is over; more life to you & more pips to your account.

Is any of you guys in this group? Society for technical analysts, Nigeria
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thumbs up everyone welcome to a new season, Harvest season of Green pips to God be all the Glory, Praise GOD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ItGeek(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hi guys,

pray season 5 will bring green pips to all. I first came to this thread in season 3, to inquire about learning forex and the good member of this forum, referred me to babypips and some other sites. Thanks to everyone for the advice

Have finished the tutorials at babypips and have been demo-trading since mid January, however I'm having the following challenges:

[list]
[li]because of my job, i focused on the Daily and 4H charts (swing and position trading), i check 4 trade opportunities after work from 10 - 11 pm and early in the morning b/w 5-6 am. But i don't seem to get enough opportunities to trade. I know there are people in this forum that work and trade, will appreciate your advice on how to spot more swing trading opportunities [/li]

[li]I've been trading on demo accounts from insta-forex, fxopen and alpari and the results have been considerably good. I want to open a micro account so i can get used to the psychological part of money management. Which of alpari and FX-Open should i consider. will appreciate advice from peeps who have used/ are using this platforms[/li]
[/list]

May the pips be with yah all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
Wow! Just bounced into Season 5 with much vigour.

Thanks to every one for making this thread worthwhile.

May the pips be with you all. kiss kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by web2X: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Nice One, looking forward to a more pipful season.

Well done all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
ItGeek:

Hi guys,

pray season 5 will bring green pips to all. I first came to this thread in season 3, to inquire about learning forex and the good member of this forum, referred me to babypips and some other sites. Thanks to everyone for the advice

Have finished the tutorials at babypips and have been demo-trading since mid January, however I'm having the following challenges:

[list]
[li]because of my job, i focused on the Daily and 4H charts (swing and position trading), i check 4 trade opportunities after work from 10 - 11 pm and early in the morning b/w 5-6 am. But i don't seem to get enough opportunities to trade. I know there are people in this forum that work and trade, will appreciate your advice on how to spot more swing trading opportunities [/li]

[li]I've been trading on demo accounts from insta-forex, fxopen and alpari and the results have been considerably good. I want to open a micro account so i can get used to the psychological part of money management. Which of alpari and FX-Open should i consider. will appreciate advice from peeps who have used/ are using this platforms[/li]
[/list]

May the pips be with yah all.

Weekly analysis to determine overall trend direction, if possible note fib levels and/or pivot points. Check your charts every 4hrs or at midnight depending on which TF you choose. If you are unable to check every 4 hrs due to work commitments, I suggest you stick to daily TF.

Finally, if you are based in Nigeria, you may want cross Alpari off your list; the reviews from forumites about them are rather unflattering.

Best wishes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FOREXMART(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
@naijababe, well spoken and on point. @swift, nice to meet u. But my juju stil dey wory me.
Stil don't feel comfortable with 4hr time frame. Managing to stick with two hours timeframe. Yes two hours.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2012
FOREXMART:

@naijababe, well spoken and on point. @swift, nice to meet u. But my juju stil dey wory me.
Stil don't feel comfortable with 4hr time frame. Managing to stick with two hours timeframe. Yes two hours.

A journey of a thousand years starts with a single step. Your head dey dia jare
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Undiluted: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
This thing is getting serious o! Just like we started yezterday and we are now in Season 5.

May the green pips be with everyone of us this season.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by LaconicINC: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
wow! season 5,and so it begins!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kenny1984: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Welcome to season cinq,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
i just pray that season 5 will cause our coasts to enlarge. Red pips cancelled and Green pips possessed in Jesus name.Welcome on board.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by swiftz(f): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
The links below gives access to the pivot calculators. All thank to Naijababe. Enjoy.

http://www.box.com/s/6aq23v9yqo6pbn5cddys

http://www.box.com/s/3gmtfi0ttghifha6z7fz

http://www.box.com/s/tfj1a9g5uq9xki64ys6o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
ItGeek:

Hi guys,

Have finished the tutorials at babypips and have been demo-trading since mid January,  however I'm having the following challenges:

[list]

[/list]

May the pips be with  yah all.

Education and useful trading advice and support is the question that has to be asked by the novice traders. Unfortunately they do not know what is right for them and what they should look for and ask about. Instead, they are focused on the wrong things. This will be ended to consecutive losses, failure and give up. They want to make money, but they don’t know how. They have just heard that they can make money through forex trading, but they still don’t know what the most important success factors are. They feel the confusion deep in their hearts, but they ignore it, just because they like to have their dreams about making money and becoming rich. So they act while they are still confused. It doesn’t work like that my friends. You have to find the right way.

There are so many ways to learn forex. There are lots of invaluable information over the internet that you can find for free. The problem is when you are new to a business like forex, you don’t know where to go and what to learn. The internet is like a big ocean and when you don’t know where to go, you will get confused and lost. Most of the beginners overload themselves with so many unnecessary information, trading systems and… . Unfortunately after several months and even a few years of struggling and trial and error, they will come to this conclusion that it is impossible to make money through forex trading, and so they give up while they have already lost a lot of money and time.

You can learn it much easier than that. You do not need to know a lot. You just need to know what works. A simple trading system that shows you the way with someone who supports you continuously, until you can stand on your feet on your own, is enough for you to become a trader. I don’t know how long does it take, because different people are different in learning and improvement. Depend on the conditions and peoples’ abilities, it can take from a few months to a few years. But it does worth to spend the time, because it pays off.

Meet me on IYM (kitexcel) or Skypekitty4 add to the message ur NL user ID or any of these guys: ogboraph,tonjoan,ehizmac,meshpips & some others like that, they are cheerful givers, I can proudly say I had benefitted from their simplicity & generosity. wishing u many feast of pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ncpat(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hi guys just want to know any fx broker that trades naira(NGN)/US Dollar(USD) Just notice that NGN/USD is 0.0063 while USD/NGN is 157.57 so i'm interested in trading this currency kindly send me link of the broker mt4 trading platform to forex@1010studio.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
yeah season 5 don start. straight to biz jo
Is the Eurusd about to sell? for some consolidation at least?
Also i think that the weekend jump is really based on when certain brokers close shop on friday night so on Sunday night all brokers open at a common price say maybe 1.3445 today.what's your take on his weekend gap thing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Akins02324(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
First of all,i will like to commend the activities of experienced traders on this forum,You guys are doing a wonderful jobs .Thumbs Up.We are plying your paths

Please,i will like someone on this forum to explain how to insert a custom indicator to my chart.I have tried it but its not working .Pls,someone should explain how i can do that for me in a simple  form.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
Am I proud of this guys in here or what? season 5? naijababe, okare oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Am I proud of these guys in here or what? season 5? naijababe, okare oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
hello my dear friends, i wish to officially announce that i will be a year older on monday 27/feb/2012, so pls house join me to pop champagne and help me thank papa God for keeping me alive to this day, happy season 5, more green pips to our account,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Akins02324:

First of all,i will like to commend the activities of experienced traders on this forum,You guys are doing a wonderful jobs .Thumbs Up.We are plying your paths

Please,i will like someone on this forum to explain how to insert a custom indicator to my chart.I have tried it but its not working .Pls,someone should explain how i can do that for me in a simple  form.

Thanks

UPLOAD THE DOWNLOADED FILE  BY
Click Logo on the bottom left of your computer - click on computer - click windows C under hard drive - (click program files - click meta4 trader - click experts - click indicators) double click

Open another window by clicking on documents - click donwloads - click once on mq4 or ex4 file.
U copy & paste ~ How? Right click on mq4 or ex4 file indicators in the download folder, click on copy
Go to 2nd opened indicators' window add your copied indicators files by right clicking & paste one after the other. U can also do it collectively.
After clicking on paste, another window pop up asking you to continue, click on continue.

Close meta trader & open it afresh.
From here go to custom indicators @ the navigator section of the chart(left side of your chart) to apply the downloaded files to your chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
tonjoan:

Am I proud of this guys in here or what? season 5? naijababe, okare oo

Hehehehe, how far? Wey my Jollof rice and fanta nau?

ehizmac:

hello my dear friends, i wish to officially announce that i will be a year older on monday 27/feb/2012, so pls house join me to pop champagne and help me thank papa God for keeping me alive to this day, happy season 5, more green pips to our account,

Congratulations aplenty, many more happy years ahead cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
naijababe:

Congratulations aplenty, many more happy years ahead cool
wink wink wink wink wink you are too much[b] naijababe[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
@swiftz thanks a million for the add.

@All, Welcome to season five.

may green pips fill our accounts oo!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
@swiftz thanks a million for the add.

@ehizmac HBD GGMUB!!!!!!

@All, Welcome to season five.

may green pips fill our accounts oo!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
naijababe:

Why u de bring my leg out of sokoto na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
lawson007:

yeah season 5 don start. straight to biz jo
Is the Eurusd about to sell? for some consolidation at least?
Also i think that the weekend jump is really based on when certain brokers close shop on friday night so on Sunday night all brokers open at a common price say maybe 1.3445 today.what's your take on his weekend gap thing?

Potentially, but it will be correction rather than consolidation. 13340 area is key for me. I'd be looking to long and targeting 13600.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.