Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) (5793 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Murder Of Governorship Candidate In Delta State (warning Disturbing Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by morgist(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
just got some random pictures about the jos cocin church attack this morning,

Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Kai! Plss every bomb blast frm boko haram shud henceforth attract killin by lethal injection of sect members in police net one by one! Enuf is more than enuf oh
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
I hope u ar posting d right pics! How come that body is cmpletly unclad, considering t was a Church service on Sunday? Or mabe Im nt seen well.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by ifeci: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
@dilluminati, what is your own? is this the first time you are seeing such pictures on nairaland or is the poster the first to post such?
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
nonsense talk. go carry that leg and eat it for lunch now you fool. we've shouted at the top of our voices that no one should post gory pictures here, if you want to do it then post it at the violent/disgusting/non celebrity crimes threa. abi what is that thread meant for, you olodo? ediot! angry
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by morgist(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
diluminati:

@op

woe betide you. you are a fool for posting these gory pictures here. you should be banned. pls delete these nonsense or transfer it to the crime thread. stvpid!  angry
diluminati:

nonsense talk. go carry that leg and eat it for lunch now you fool. we've shouted at the top of our voices that no one should post gory pictures here, if you want to do it then post it at the violent/disgusting/non celebrity crimes threa. abi what is that thread meant for, you olodo? ediot!  angry

@dilluminati
You a a patetic olodo,  i guess you are drunk,  you dont have focus,  why dont you go and bribe the moderator with your t0t0 to delete it since you are not the mod.

You just make me realize that there are still fools in nairaland that have no focus at all.

just wait and see,  this tread will be in the home page in minutes now.

and by the way i dint post it for fun or because am happy,  i just put it for the world to see for their eyes the stupidity of the attackers.

you are an a.s.s ho.le  sensiless HOE
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Born fool. Why would Mukina in her right senses put gory pictures on the front page? If you use human intestines to soak garri, that doesnt mean other humans are cannibals like you.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by SamIkenna: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
I wish someone would tell me Nigeria's critical/breaking point. Pls if you know it, are we there yet?
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by SamIkenna: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
I'm fixing to go to church now, I just dont know how I'm going to worship my lord after seeing that leg.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by phreakabit(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I'm fixing to go to church now, I just dont know how I'm going to worship my lord after seeing that leg.

I went to church, and praised God very well, for protecting his children and also for the demise of these sub human pigs.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by antartica(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dust.Christianity and islam should be banned in nigeria.The people are using them as excuses for fo'olishnesss.

A people that are religiously religious like nigerians can never be realistic and without practical and rational reality,existence is literally a bubble.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Willywilly9: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
To Berom People,
Will you people allow Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Moslems to go free after this Attack? Moslems want all Berom people dead.
Berom people we are pleading to you, do something now, Please
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by phreakabit(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
antartica:

Dust.Xhristianity and islam should be banned in nigeria.The people are using them as excuses for fo'olishnesss.

A people thta are religiously religious like nigerians can never be realistic and without practical and rational reality,existence is literally a bubble.

When you have your head out of your AZZ, then we'd probably listen and maybe even consider your suggestion. Cos right now all we hear are muffled utterances from a contortionist. You can't force me to be an atheist just because you are one.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
OK, Im guessing now, that naked dead body is the body of the second bomber who was clubed and beating to death by the angry worshipers!
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by 4Play(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
Who's leg is that? I heard there were 2 bombers, hope the leg belongs to the first bomber
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by phreakabit(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
4 Play:

Who's leg is that? I heard there were 2 bombers, hope the leg belongs to the first bomber

The first bomber, as stated in the article in the other thread.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by antartica(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
phreakabit:

When you have your head out of your AZZ, then we'd probably listen and maybe even consider your suggestion. Cos right now all we hear are muffled utterances from a contortionist. You can't force me to be an atheist just because you are one.

Before u realize that u are in a limbo to listen to me,it will be already too late.Just like so many of your kind,u are a wasted organic material because of your fundamental blindness.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by phreakabit(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
antartica:

Before u realize that u are in a limbo to listen to me,it will be already too late.Just like so many of your kind,u are a wasted organic material because of your fundamental blindness.

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif[/img]

#RFLMAOHARD!!! THIS GUYS IS DYING TO SOUND INTELLIGENT, Hence the use of all these unnecessary words which mean absolutely NOTHING! BTW, would you need some greasing to help get your head out of there? It has been in there for a while now. But don't expect me to help with the procedure in anyway whatsoever! LOL!!!
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by antartica(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
phreakabit:

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif[/img]

#RFLMAOHARD!!! THIS GUYS IS DYING TO SOUND INTELLIGENT, Hence the use of all these unnecessary words which mean absolutely NOTHING! BTW, would you need some greasing to help get your head out of there? It has been in there for a while now. But don't expect me to help with the procedure in anyway whatsoever! LOL!!!

It's quite plain that u are under spell and plain silly,so whatever is justifiable to u makes no sense to a guru like me.

Until u begin to reason and see with your eyes,ur opinions belongs to the dogs,the dying,the suffering and the ignorant.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by phreakabit(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
antartica:

It's quite plain that u are under spell and plain silly,so whatever is justifiable to u makes no sense to a guru like me.

Until u begin to reason and see with your eyes,ur opinions belongs to the dogs,the dying,the suffering and the ignorant.

Come my brother, quit making an absolute jester of yourself. You are trying too hard to make a note worthy remark. Anyway sha, as you be hindu guru come make "ring" for me now. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by antartica(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
phreakabit:

Come my brother, quit making an absolute jester of yourself. You are trying too hard to make a note worthy remark. Anyway sha, as you be hindu guru come make "ring" for me now. . . grin grin grin grin

U can explain a word in a million ways but the core point here is that you are fundamentally stupid and that connect to eveything you do and at the same time explains why your kind are in bondage on earth.It is like trying to breath without a heart.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by hillsate: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Why on earth is this Dissluminati always craving for attention by commenting on what she knows nothing about or does not concern her? Yours comments are IRRITATING! mtcheww!
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Oluwa4Sure: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^Don't mind the 'idiotress'
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by BankoleNco: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
antartica:

U can explain a word in a million ways but the core point here is that you are fundamentally silly and that connect to eveything you do and at the same time explains why your kind are in bondage on earth.It is like trying to breath without a heart.

I don't its impossible to understand this post.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by muyoto: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
na wa o!
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Yeske2(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2012
No nuke? Infact these boys need reorientation.
Re: Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) by Yeske2(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

LG In Gombe Converts Toilets To Offices / 13 Teenage Chinese Prostitutes Arrested In Lagos (2012) / "You Need To Resit WAEC Mathematics" - WAEC Registrar To Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.