Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mindset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mindset (578 Views)

Confab: Read Dailytrust To Understand Core-northern Mindset. / The Mindset Of Nigeria's Leaders Graphically Defined As Unsuccessful / The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset by Nonybb: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
kingoflag:

That was the first thing that came to my mind!
i was glancing at this thread but didnt want to comment at all. What actually prompted me on commenting was the obvious silly write up here. meanwhile i wasnt shocked when burea of statistics said dat 100 million nigerians are poor and illiterate. This my friend here happens to fall victim of the two. Anybody who thinks nigeria would ever broke up hv the highest level of deluded mind & should be shut frm the outside world. Some nigeria are so stupid & uneducate which makes them to talk anyhw. Whenever i browse through & see the white ppl saying dat ''nigerians are divided by mostly muslim north & largely christian south'' i jst laughed lol. The division of nigerians are in there mindset! Americans & some other foreign journalist hv the reputations of trying to comment on things they hardly investigated throughly. When do we wake up frm this nigerian mindset of divisivity? Where does it exist, where?? When will it ever be feasible? why do we always want to exergerate situation to the detriment of being a laughin stock in the rest of internatiOnal communities?? Nigerians should pray in the change of mindset not poverty, this is the greatest latern poverty inherent in the rest of an average nigerians, we suffer frm this too much and our conscense are nt telling us to stop!,
Re: Mindset by betty009(f): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Facts / Faces Of Criminals!! / Domestic And External Debt Stands At N6.8trn – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.