Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100378 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by LadieSeun(f): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2008
dont be harsh!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by missphil(f): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2008
na2day?: Heeeyy, thanks for your no doubt generous offer wink am gonna have to get my friends to talk to your friends and maybe we can BE friends (from Notorious B.I.G. track "Big Poppa "wink smiley smiley

The truth is this is VERY painful, but God's willing I will come through the other side.

Thanks for your support
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by osegwu(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2008
Experience is always the best Teacher. Whether positive or negative.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by missphil(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2008
osegwu: true words indeed.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Ditza: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2008
I GUESS THAT THE BASIC REASON WHY GUYS BEHAVE IN SUCH MANNER IS DEPENDANT ON WHAT THEY HAD IN MIND BEFORE THE CHASE. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THAT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD. CHASE BUT OPEN YOUR EYES TO IDENTIFY WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU LEAP lipsrsealed when seeking for partner, i guess companionship is what should be first on your mind. you should seek who you would want to complete and vice versa. u dont go out for what you can get first but for what u really love to give. Joyce meyer's husband prayed for a woman who needed help and found Joyce meyer who was broken and battered but guess what she has learnt alot from her husbadnd that has made her part of who she is today.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Gamine(f): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
Experience no be best teacher at all.

Time is the best teacher and it kills everyone ATEOTD!!

So guys no need to chase, you will all end up in the same pot.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by na2day2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
my point exactly! thats why ur tribe got extinct, period! ! ! angry angry angry angry

Gamine:

So guys no need to chase, you will all end up in the same pot.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by eyeshadow(f): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2008
I think it's a two way thing. What I believe is that if the girl becomes a bit lax in the relationship and stops doing the kind of things that used to drive the guy crazy, he doesn't really feel the need to try too hard any longer. Girls, keep doing your thing and keep looking hot, that way he'll never stop chasing. Even when you both are old and grey.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by eyeshadow(f): 1:39am On Mar 23, 2008
Plain and simply, the lady stops doing those "things" that she used to do when he was chasing her and becomes very lax in the relationship. Thats the same thing that happens in most marriages-the woman lets herself "go", puts on weight and stops looking like the person he so much wanted to be with. The verdict? Keep on looking good and keep being the woman that he wanted to be with so badly. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ifuale(f): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2008
women are sexual undressed during the hot chase,sweet words are said to our ears,we become blinded by passions of the unknown,and when finally the deeds have smiley been done,our defence becomes useless,adulterated,xpired and unsweet. lipsrsealed
we women should try to resist from the hot chase no matter what the male counter parts says.abi aint we tired of been fooled by their mere words?promises upon promises becomes wat?heart breaks cry
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chrisoml(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2008
This morning
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by SPIFF(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2008
THE ISSUE IN QUESTION IS SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER OF THE INDIVIDUAL, OBJECTIVES AND IMPORTANCE ATTACHED TO SUCH CHASE AND THE RESULTANT RELATIONSHIP. RELATIONSHIP IS EXPECTED TO BE TWO SIDED. IT IS NOT EXPECTED TO BE LEFT TO ONLY THE GUY. I STILL CALL MY WIFE EVERYDAY EVER SINCE WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED EXCEPT ON WEEKENDS WHEN WE ARE HOME TOGETHER. SHE DOES SAME AS MUCH AS SHE CAN. SHE WILL CALL JUST TO KNOW HOW THE DAY IS GOING. JUST SIMPLE AS THAT. IT HELPS TO STRENGHTNING THE RELATIONSHIP.
THANKS
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by alianation(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2008
after da chase wut else is there to do grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chycko(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2008
The truth is sometimes the girls are to blame. I give an exampe i met a gil showed her much luv and care but she woke up one morning and said she doesnt want me anymore cos she has another boyfriend who loves her and who she loves.
She broke my hrt. i 4got about her and she came begging. i 4gave her and she did the same thing again. as a guy now i toast a girl show her love on the onset and when i get what i want i leave her. a girl started it to me me.Girls a Archetipycal Delilah. Heartbreakes who doesnt deserve forgiveness.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by otokx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
Its not easy; don't spend what you cannot flush down the toilet
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by dremoney(m): 3:28am On Mar 28, 2008
Some ladies actually rnt as intelligent as felt by guyz ab-initio

law of diminishing return i guess grin.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by omosoul(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
Its no magic cos it comes naturally,
its like cooking for a long time and then u loose appetite
after cooking. so,thats where d job of d lady comes in
TO SPICE THINGS UP!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by dremoney(m): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2008
omosoul:

Its no magic because it comes naturally,
its like cooking for a long time and then u loose appetite
after cooking. so,thats where d job of d lady comes in
TO SPICE THINGS UP!

yea yea wink, spice things up.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by phemyphemo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
IT IS NOT USUALLY AFTER THE CHASE BUT AFTER THE REAL THING(SEX)
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by phemyphemo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
women are sexual undressed during the hot chase,sweet words are said to our ears,we become blinded by passions of the unknown,and when finally the deeds have Smiley been done,our defence becomes useless,adulterated,xpired and unsweet. Lips sealed
we women should try to resist from the hot chase no matter what the male counter parts says.abi aint we tired of been fooled by their mere words?promises upon promises becomes what?heart breaks Cry

IFUALE, I LOVE THAT U ARE TOO MUCH.TELL OTHERS TO TRY AND STOP IT.BUT , HMMM
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by neowelsh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
is a common thing cos when a guy wants something he takes his time to get it and when he most have gotten it than he will enjoy it, life is aways like that it doesn;t mean that his fed up?to me that is not lose of interest.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by origina9ja(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2008
true say kiss
even me i need a proper answer 2 dat
dey beg nd do all da possible things 2 get u
after u say yes dat da end
damn all u need 2 do iz 4get them init
coz its works both wayz
they show luv u show it bak init
if they are waitin 4 me 2 show luv and they dnt show it bak
then the boy done make mistake
bigg time, x
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ba2undey(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
well i think it somehow NATURAL for a guy to loose interest in the girl is dating after the chase due the facts that he his likely to get interested in someone else outside who he believe is more beautiful than the present one, and as law of comma will take place, he will put all his zeal into getting the NEW LOVE he gat than wasting his time and effort on an accomplished mission. grin grin smiley sorry about that dude just choking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Eclairs: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
In my opinion, getting to know the girl better reveals certain things you never knew and so, you begin to have second thoughts.

But then, some girls do not reciprocate the calls and the guy begins to feel used especially when he's getting "nothing" from the relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Eclairs: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
origina9ja:

true say kiss
even me i need a proper answer 2 that
dey beg nd do all da possible things 2 get u
after u say yes that da end
damn all u need 2 do iz forget them init
because its works both wayz
they show love u show it bak init
if they are waitin 4 me 2 show love and they dnt show it bak
then the boy done make mistake
bigg time, x

Sounds more like a teenage girl. Sorry to say, it doesnt alwz work like that. By the time you are approaching your late 20s, things changes. You show love regardless cz you're reluctant to begin a new relationship especially after investing loads on your present relationship
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Eclairs: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2008

@I believe we can sit here all day and try to speculate who to blame, but the fact remains that the guy just wasnt right for you.if u find the guy that loves you and you love him back, he doesnt loose interest don't matter how boring you are.(and this goes to all of us both guys and gals). THIS QUESTION used to baffle me too until i decided no matter how hard you try if "he aint right for you then he aint"

Some gals play hard to get,yes but how about the ones that don't.
some gals don't return calls and some do etc
the loss of interest thing happens to us all.
Except the really lucky ones.

Quit trying to figure,just be yourself and pray to God.
But most importantly,if you were to agree to date a guy,do it with fear of God.

NO ONE is to blame not the guys and definately not the girls.
Shit Happens!

Brilliant contribution. 10/10 in my opinion Matured mind.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by sistawoman: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
Eclairs:

@I believe we can sit here all day and try to speculate who to blame, but the fact remains that the guy just wasnt right for you.if u find the guy that loves you and you love him back, he doesnt loose interest don't matter how boring you are.(and this goes to all of us both guys and gals). THIS QUESTION used to baffle me too until i decided no matter how hard you try if "he aint right for you then he aint"

Some gals play hard to get,yes but how about the ones that don't.
some gals don't return calls and some do etc
the loss of interest thing happens to us all.
Except the really lucky ones.

Quit trying to figure,just be yourself and pray to God.
But most importantly,if you were to agree to date a guy,do it with fear of God.

NO ONE is to blame not the guys and definately not the girls.
Shit Happens!

Brilliant contribution. 10/10 in my opinion Matured mind.

I agree!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by NegroNtns(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
Falling in love is easy. Staying with love is where the problem lies.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by origina9ja(f): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2008
IT IS NOT USUALLY AFTER THE CHASE BUT AFTER THE REAL THING(SEX) i agree man ppl that dnt have experience would disagree tho tongue
@ Eclairs i understand wat u sayin but dat ma own view init
i dnt do thingz 4 doing sake, if boyz think dey re bad i just let them be init
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
hunnnnm! sad
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by prizeless(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2008
"it is not rocket science . . . do you reciprocate the calls and sms messages or do you like most Nigerian girls simply sit there lapping all the attention and forgeting that a relationship shldnt be one-sided"

[size=8pt]I WILL SO MUCH AGREE WITH THIS[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by lawry: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2008
COZ BABES ARE Bleep UP THEY TAKE ACTION WITHOUT THINKING

IMAGING MY FIRST LOVE GOT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN COZ OF 1000

I WAS IN LAGOS FOR BUSINESS SHE DID NOT ASK ME FOR IT OR ASK ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY THEN NO GSM BUT WE COMMUNICATE WITH LAND LINE WHICH I HAVE CAN U SEE IT Y?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.