Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100393 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him:

We always listen. If you think we don't its because you people are never plain.

Never plain? When did No become "never plain"?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater, you sef get time

Like they will ever admit to ignoring hints or flat out Nos claimig to themselves that things will change then they later become juvenile and bitter claiming the girl lied or strung them along.

Abeg leave them to their delusionals.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater:

Never plain? When did No become "never plain"?

How many women really say No and mean it?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him:

How many women really say No and mean it?

Please No is No is NO
are you people now mind readers? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
nwando:

Please No is No is NO
are you people now mind readers? grin

Sometimes No means try harder or "you're on standby till the present jerk leaves" or "i'm not sure". It makes no sense to leave at the first sign of No.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
Ok I lied!
when we say No sometimes it means "Try a little harder"

OR

I don't go down easy cheesy
but why we do that
I have no Idea
maybe that's just how God made us lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him:

Sometimes No means try harder or "you're on standby till the present jerk leaves" or "i'm not sure". It makes no sense to leave at the first sign of No.

ROFL
I didn't read you before posting mine.
looks like you sabi women well well.
david!!!
Hmm!!

How innocent boy like you come get am for plenty experience?
I know it's that morenike girl corrupting your innocent mind lipsrsealed
where is she?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
haha osisi

sometimes it IS try harder or im not exactly sure right now but I'm going to say No so you wont rush my decision, but like i said instead of trying to understand that, they become immature jackasses.

and that there is when you know that they such a person isnt worth your time.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2008
This topic reminds me of those guys in naija that will nearly hit you into the nearest "gutter" with their "ride" just to talk to you grin grin grin

Anyway, guys get tired because if a girl ain't feeling you, she ain't feeling you. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
nwando:

ROFL
I didn't read you before posting mine.
looks like you sabi women well well.
david!!!
Hmm!!

How innocent boy like you come get am for plenty experience?
I know it's that morenike girl corrupting your innocent mind lipsrsealed
where is she?

lol Morenike needs experience herself.  grin
Life is a game, you learn how to deal your cards as you mature.

I once had a girl say flat out NO once; it was like a blow. I'd never had a girl say no before and i had woken up that day supremely confident she would say yes in a heartbeat.
After an hr of "trying harder" she eventually gave in. Turns out she said no because she was afraid i'd leave for someone else since i was in my finals and she didnt want to lose out.
She was right!  grin

Lesson of the story - unless you're absolutely sure the girl is not worth the chase then No should not be a barrier to you. Like a friend would say, the only reason you give up on a woman is if she's got a ring on her finger.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
hello Rad  kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
There are some guys that you know you would never go out with, said No a thousand times to, but they would still be disgracing you in the name of "toasting".
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
reloaded some men absolutely don't get it.
I was in a crowded train sometime ago,some stupid idiot took advantage of the proximity of bodies and was rubbing his "abunna" on me,even jumping up and down when there were no bumps.
Despite my dirty looks,the he goat continued.

He should thank his stars that I'm saved,I almost used my umbrella to  rupture his testicles right there on a moving train. grin
can you imagine?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
Radiant:

This topic reminds me of those guys in naija that will nearly hit you into the nearest "gutter" with their "ride" just to talk to you grin grin grin

Anyway, guys get tired because if a girl ain't feeling you, she ain't feeling you. wink

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
nwando:

reloaded some men absolutely don't get it.
I was in a crowded train sometime ago,some stupid idiot took advantage of the proximity of bodies and was rubbing his "abunna" on me,even jumping up and down when there were no bumps.
Despite my dirty looks,the he goat continued.

He should thank his stars that I'm saved,I almost used my umbrella to rupture his testicles right there on a moving train. grin
can you imagine?

grin grin grin

rubbing na one thing, jumping up and down? cheesy You no issue am slap?

@ topic

because after doing all the work, man must rest. . .even papa God take break after all creation was finished wink

Some men worse pass goat sha, unless you take cane drive dem comot, NO means keep trying.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
you sef osisi, self control sha

I most likely would have yelled and pushed him. I did the same to some jackass on a bicycle last month who nearly hit me trying to get my attention. Year ago, I would have just ignored him but seriously going to the city more often where you are surrounded by all sorts of lunatics has made me quite mean and jaded
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater:

There are some guys that you know you would never go out with, said No a thousand times to, but they would still be disgracing you in the name of "toasting".

Madame, you shld be pleased that men find you attractive enough to "toast" you. Some women would give an arm and a leg just to get a guy to say hello to them once a month.  grin
Look, women have this air about them that makes you wonder at times.

Even when a guy you dig comes around you'd still say a big NO and then go home praying he comes back again haba.

No wonder guys lose interest after the chase . . . you get there after enduring so much humiliation only to find out the girl wasnt even worth 5 minutes of your time.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

I did the same to some jackass on a bicycle last month who nearly hit me trying to get my attention.

Hey darlyn smiley exactly what i'm saying grin

BO, u too cool wink
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

you sef osisi, self control sha

I[b] most likely would have yelled and pushed him[/b]. I did the same to some jackass on a bicycle last month who nearly hit me trying to get my attention. Year ago, I would have just ignored him but seriously going to the city more often with alot more lunatics has made me jaded

I was self controlled for the most part but I'm talking about a journey of several stops with a train load of baseball fans.
I had to shove an object between us to seperate us.
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ topic

because after doing all the work, man must rest. . .even papa God take break after all creation was finished wink

Some men worse pass goat sha, unless you take cane drive them comot, NO means keep trying.

I wished.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

I most likely would have yelled and pushed him. I did the same to some jackass on a bicycle last month who nearly hit me trying to get my attention.

Even bicyclists kwa?
hinya O
people get nerve o
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
lmao @ BO
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
you see?

If bicycle man dey toast una, then you better tell your naija sisters to show more respect when a whole OKADA man asks them out oh. grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
seriously 97% of people in NYC escaped from the asylum of Bellview Hospital.

Cant be nice to them
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2008
gerraway debo grin
which one be bicyclists toasting?
assuming she said yes,what will he do ? carry her at the back ?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
Lmao. eh I dont care about such. He was just being obnoxious

in the city, a guy with a bike is usually a health fanatic which is fine, this one was just being a clown and i wasnt in the mood for his madness
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Play(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
Na drive-by toasting or ride-by toasting.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
debosky:

you see?

If bicycle man dey toast una, then you better tell your naija sisters to show more respect when a whole OKADA man asks them out oh. grin grin

You forgot to mention how grateful we should be when they "propose" to us, be on a bike or in Onitsha main market grin

D-reloaded:

" grin"
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ topic

Some men worse pass goat sha, unless you take cane drive them comot, NO means keep trying.

Not some, majority!!!!!!!!! cheesy

4Him:

Madame, you shld be pleased that men find you attractive enough to "toast" you. Some women would give an arm and a leg just to get a guy to say hello to them once a month. grin
Look, women have this air about them that makes you wonder at times.

Even when a guy you dig comes around you'd still say a big NO and then go home praying he comes back again haba.

No wonder guys lose interest after the chase . . . you get there after enduring so much humiliation only to find out the girl wasnt even worth 5minutes of your time.

I can't be pleased when I have to take a longer route shocked instead of a shorter one in order to avoid certain guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Cant be nice to them

I try to be.
You have no idea what will set them off.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
4 Play:

Na drive-by toasting or ride-by toasting.

half bread is better than none o. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
nwando:

I try to be.
You have no idea what will set them off.

Hahha that is true.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ nwando, don't play nice ooo. Most perverts prey on nice girls more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.