Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100392 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2008
4 Play:

Na drive-by toasting or ride-by toasting.

Even walk by.
Nigerian men can be a little reserved sometimes but these African American,Carribbean and Haitian men can be as tenacious as a bulldog.
They don't know what NO is.

One that stalked me to a bank,waited patiently as I completed my transactions,followed me outside still persistent.
I even lied and told him I was happily married (was engaged then) he responded that my husband didn't have to know.
He added that he too was married,I couldn't believe it
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Carribeans esp Jamaicans are the bloody worst. Disgusting.  angry

I know we tend to say Nigerian men are such cheats but compared to Carribean men, no comparision. Those people are ridiculous.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Carribeans esp Jamaicans are the bloody worst. Disgusting. angry

Thanks for confirming this,I thought it was just me.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
Carribbean men have absolutely no concept of loyalty.
The married ones openely and blatantly flirt and date cleaners and secretaries in offices.
They have no shame whatsoever.
I know adultery is adultery but at least hide it small now
for where.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2008
Carribbean men have absolutely no concept of loyalty.
The married ones openely and blatantly flirt and date cleaners and secretaries in offices.
They have no shame whatsoever.
I know adultery is adultery but at least hide it small now
for where.

seconded!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
I know of 4 co-workers, 3 Jamaican, 1 Trini. All 4, deceased fathers, tell me why they suddenly found out that they had outside siblings during their father's funerals.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ManJiro(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
For the Babes on this forum

The most pathetic person is the one that believes he/she is the most outstanding person and fails to see his/her own flaws and work towards correcting them. If you play "too" hard to get two options are possible after you agree:

1. The guy might see your true self and be contented with it
         2. The guy might see your true self and not be happy with it: you gave him an unsually high expectation about your values only for him to discover that you dont really have them.

Relationship is a two way thing: it takes two. Our Nigerian culture has sort of given some babes a wrong impression.

It should be about you trying to be the perfect wife and also the guy trying to be the perfect husband. If one person is lacking, a strain will exist. It is really possible for one person to bear the strain for a long time. If you, causing the strain is not "too lucky" a time will come when the other person will start drifting away. If he/she meets another person at that time: yawa go gas

The LCM is everything (from a matured perspective) you know will make you happy, do the same to your partner, also go out your way to please your partner: irrespective of if you are a guy or babe.   If you dey "front" for your guy/babe, how long you wan do am?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
well i dont think people should be "fronting" once they accepted t9o being in a relationship with the other

It's the whole madness before that where such actions make sense. If while you are IN the relationship, accepted the guy or girl as yours balh blah and you're still playing games, then there's a problem somewhere
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

I know of 4 co-workers, 3 Jamaican, 1 Trini. All 4, deceased fathers, tell me why they suddenly found out that they had outside siblings during their father's funerals.

and the women are no better.
Their wives can take a sexual break from their husbands and go and have a baby with another man and jejely return to continue the marriage from where she stopped. shocked shocked shocked

I don't understand those people.
you can see a married woman with children of same last name as husband and a couple in the middle with other last names.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
Quote from: 4Him on Today at 07:15:02 PM
We always listen. If you think we don't its because you people are never plain.

Never plain? When did No become "never plain"?

Lol, Oh my! haven't you heard, NO is the new "playing hard to get" in Guyinese That's why they tell you, "Oh you don't mean that". The very idea that you might not be interested is inconceivable.

@ Poster
It's Life, I guess.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?
« #99 on: Today at 08:21:48 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: stillwater on Today at 08:18:42 PM
Never plain? When did No become "never plain"?

How many women really say No and mean it? 

Tee hee
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
Quote from: 4Him on Today at 08:26:37 PM
Sometimes No means try harder or "you're on standby till the present jerk leaves" or "i'm not sure". It makes no sense to leave at the first sign of No.

Tee hee hee, oy!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
Who is tickling you there? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ivanX7: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hi
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
LOL, aren't the comments enough to tickle a girl's funny bone? I tell ya, you can't help but love our Naija men, they take so much pride in their wrongness. It's a thing of beauty. Seriously!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by jimicj: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2008
first of all, what is it with ladies believing that the guy shud do all the work in a relationship, he was chasing and anybody would know that he was only trying to impress the girl. so the call 5 times a day (how ridiculous) can't continue. whats there to talk about 5 times everyday.

two, too many ladies are dull, no spark and no vibe. Their idea of fun, go out eat eat eat and drink on the guy's tab. Not bad for a toaster but ultimately unnerving for a young man maintaining a girlfriend.

three, many ladies do not know that for guys its the little things that count like learning the names of his fav team players, knowing how to relate with his friends, not flirting just being good fun.

four, next thing is this, when the guy who still likes her but also likes fun starts to go out what does she do? she begins to nag, knowing that she's poor fun for a fun-loving guy, but what does she care anyway? she wants him with her while she bores him to death with aimless talk.

in all, they find that they cant hold the guys interest and what do they do? start accusing him of cheating, which he will do eventually , after all why not just do it and still get accused of cheating

my verdict, ITS THE WOMAN'S FAULT IN THE END
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Cue(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
u guys set standards in guys minds about urself during the chase that u never measure up to afterwards.dats d fact.but some level headed girls try to be ur friend while gettin 2 know u,instead of instigatin a lot of make-believe and pretence even on both sides.The worst part is dat in d process,they dont allow guys to be themselves.And woe betide u,the chase ends in marriage,then the guy reverts back to his normal self(as noone can keep up with that insensitive behaviour forever)since he has u,then u will start complaininthat he has changed, he never really changed.this is his real self.u end up reapin what u set up 4 urself
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Bay1970(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
they don get what they want, why more wahala, man go move on.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
[b]ITS THE WOMAN'S FAULT IN THE END [/B]

Yeah! Those darn women, when are they gonna get it? A relationship with TWO people needs the effort of only ONE person to last. I swear, I'm thinking of making t-shirts with that slogan.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Mangod(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
What do you expect after chopping her yam!, ladies dont be too much in a hurry to open your legs wide, get to know your man more
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
jimicj:

first of all, what is it with ladies believing that the guy should do all the work in a relationship, he was chasing and anybody would know that he was only trying to impress the girl. so the call 5 times a day (how ridiculous) can't continue. whats there to talk about 5 times everyday.

two, too many ladies are dull, no spark and no vibe. Their idea of fun, go out eat eat eat and drink on the guy's tab. Not bad for a toaster but ultimately unnerving for a young man maintaining a girlfriend.

three, many ladies do not know that for guys its the little things that count like learning the names of his fav team players, knowing how to relate with his friends, not flirting just being good fun.

four, next thing is this, when the guy who still likes her but also likes fun starts to go out what does she do? she begins to nag, knowing that she's poor fun for a fun-loving guy, but what does she care anyway? she wants him with her while she bores him to death with aimless talk.

in all, they find that they can't hold the guys interest and what do they do? start accusing him of cheating, which he will do eventually , after all why not just do it and still get accused of cheating

my verdict, ITS THE WOMAN'S FAULT IN THE END

Typical !!!
Everything is the womans fault.

when he beats her,she caused him to do it
If his business is not doing well,she brought him bad luck
If they don't have kids,she must have done plenty abortions
They have only daughters,she can't bear sons.
His mother is sick,she must be a witch
Then when he dies,she killed him

woman get power so? shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by KDB(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2008
havent y'all got anythin better to argue about??

man meets woman, woman forms so man has to peel some egusi, man gets woman, hence has to peel less egusi,

its jus been like than man, deal with it!!!! cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by KDB(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2008

man meets woman, woman forms so man has to peel some egusi, man gets woman, hence has to peel less egusi,

its jus been like than man, deal with it!!!! cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vkt3344(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2008
Talkatives
Are u ppl not tired of talking?
All of the girls just dey talk say make there fella try harder b4 giving in for the guy but do u realise that u are not supposed to have sex outside marriage?
Una go just dey talk talk, una don come turn una way of life like london girls
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2008
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2008
nwando:

Typical !!!
Everything is the womans fault.

when he beats her,she caused him to do it
If his business is not doing well,she brought him bad luck
If they don't have kids,she must have done plenty abortions
They have only daughters,she can't bear sons.
His mother is sick,she must be a witch
Then when he dies,she killed him

woman get power so? shocked

Don't mind him ,jare!!

Leave her alone now if you don't like her shortcomings, For where? They still make the same mistake of falling for the same type of girl over and over again, then they come on nairaland crying meanwhile the problem lie in them.
You guys should change yourselves before you ask for change in us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2008
Sisikill:

you can't help but love our Naija men, they take so much pride in their wrongness. It's a thing of beauty. Seriously!

So, that's the beauty? Try playing with ur balls,you should feel better.

Jimicj, were u raised in the woods?

KDB:

I wonder why you're here.

BO, got that right. So pathetic
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Radiant(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2008
vkt3344:

Una go just dey talk talk, una don come turn una way of life like london girls

How many days ago did you arrive in London? smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chrysler(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2008
guys loose interest after chasing because they hav gt wt they wanted YOU of course. Then they start to relax and think she is always dere no need 2 call her.If u r like me den u take it and dnt say nothin cos u r 2 nice but den u gt fed up of waiting and u lash out and start pickin a fight at every oppurtunity, but ladies dis is nt d best way to do it.The best way is in the beginning both of u call each other and u keep it 2 sided cos most my naija sisters 4gt ,so wen he does nt call u call him n ask him wts up and if he continues den u lay down d ground rules must men want hear dis bt u shud no ur man's weakest spot by nw!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Sisikill: 2:20am On Mar 08, 2008
Radiant:

So, that's the beauty? Try playing with your balls,you should feel better.

Aaayin?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 08, 2008
@post
i guess its because they see it as a game well played they were not really interested . . and since they won the game (heard what they needed to hear) and they know that they can have you, then they can have any girl. . .therefore, they'll want to explore others and play the same game, but with a new player  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.