Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100390 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by whitelexi(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2008
We dont normally think about words, we just say them. I lose interest slowly when my girl doesnt read meaning into the words i indirectly throw at her. Men sometimes are not very open with how they feel, but a good woman will understand you even with your body language.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by mendax: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2008
@poster,

do u need a prophet 2 tell u dat he is either tired of d gal or he has achieved his objective already!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by switchlain: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2008
Well i think its a two way thing,sometimesitsthe gals who get tired n dump dem boys but its quite unfortunate wen the only thing the world sees out of a million heartbreaks is the girl that is affected! What ever happned to the guys that truly fall in love and are also dumped ?

Then again i think the guys main objective has been achieved,so missionm accomplished and he signed out! its as simple as that.So al; ya poor lovers out there!i i just got one thing to say to you and its this, Before you say yes i think u need to test em properly! Dont just fall in love ,
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by mecussey(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2008
Seun never kissed nor date how did he know all these, all the same he is very correct. Girls learn from it
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by laudate: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2008
nwando:

Typical !!!
Everything is the womans fault.

when he beats her,she caused him to do it
If his business is not doing well,she brought him bad luck
If they don't have kids,she must have done plenty abortions
They have only daughters,she can't bear sons.
His mother is sick,she must be a witch
Then when he dies,she killed him

woman get power so?

I beg, I don talk say I no wan laugh today. E dey affect me one kind.

Why you come dey make me break my New Year resolution for 1st quarter of the year? Mind yahself o! wink
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by alphy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2008
most guys lose intrest because wat they really tot the girl was is not wat she ends up becomin,if the guy sees her true color,he has 2 take off.No blame guys, cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by osat02: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2008
well, the chase is an exiting game irrespective of the worth of the trophy, but am of the opinion that the fragnance stays longer in the hands that gives the rose, try and create and see what happens, it is as we make it
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2008
TCUBE:

A guy might lose interest in a relationship after a long pursue of a lady if he later discovers that the lady "aint all that",

My brother this is the real reason. Amazing how women tend to project a false idea of themselves only to discover u'd have been better off with someone else.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chrisoml(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2008

She will complain bitterly any day i did not call her atleast up to 3times. She will accuse me of having another girl in ma house. Tomorrow if i start withdrawing, u will start asking me WHY, because me i no wan to be pampered abi? Babes giv us wot u want us give to u, and sometimes try give us some break. Dont try to suffocate us wt much been around us. We love u all.

Tell them ooo, let dem hear with dem ears. Meanwhile they will be b d 1st cailing luv luv luv and forgot d real thing which says that "u cant LOVE without giving"

people there is no hard and fast rule to relationships, particularly when it is one sided,
you need to do a rethink, when the guy does most of the calling.

take for example a guy sends his girl friend credit, thinking she will call him and gist,
and she does not call or even acknowledge the credit, and she starats flshing him, that
dose not make sense to me

here u wil still be d one that would call just 2confirm that d credit has been received
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
the chase must have been too tiring
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by albridge(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2008
Well i think there are a few reasons why this happes. One, he may have tot u were the one he was looking for but after a while of getting to know you he may find that you are not so he starts to lose interest and calls less. Two, he may have just been interested in sex and perhaps u've given it to him so he see's no reason to continue the chase.
If a guy really likes you, I mean really has a connection with you, (some strong chemistry) and he believes you are the one i doubt that he will ever get to the point when he stops taking your calls or enjoying your company or the sound of your voice. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2008
vampire:

the chase must have been too tiring
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy abi o, esp when the guy got weight on me. . . .(too much debts that the girl)
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2008
. . . . .Guys are lazy. Naturally
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
laudate:

I beg, I don talk say I no wan laugh today. E dey affect me one kind.

Why you come dey make me break my New Year resolution for 1st quarter of the year? Mind yahself o! wink

Happy New Year!
long time smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2008
4Him:

My brother this is the real reason. Amazing how women tend to project a false idea of themselves only to discover u'd have been better off with someone else.

In what way biko kwa ?
Most people put their best foot forward initially.
It's only natural to do so
As they say,you don't have a second chance to make a first impression cool
Men do it,women do it.
Those men that beat their wives do you think if he landed her a dirty slap at the first date,she'll return for a second ?

I still maintain that most men who lose interest in a woman only wanted her for her "forbidden fruit" and once they got it,there was no need to keep pursing what they already have.
That's why girls should learn to say no and mean no if they don't want to be topics of discussion at the Isiewu joint grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
Osisi, you dey mind bitter people grin

"she wasnt all that anyway" - typical response of the immature and rejected. Never "maybe we werent meant to be together romantically", pathetic.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
nwando:

I still maintain that most men who lose interest in a woman only wanted her for her "forbidden fruit" and once they got it,there was no need to keep pursing what they already have.
That's why girls should learn to say no and mean no if they don't want to be topics of discussion at the Isiewu joint grin

That is not always true Nwando . . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by TruBrotha: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
simple answer, he has seen someone hotter and realized that you were not really what he wanted. you know, move on instead of hanging on and looking like a bug!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by TheSly: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2008
because there are many fishes in the ocean. . . cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2008
D-reloaded:

Osisi, you dey mind bitter people grin

"she wasnt all that anyway" - typical response of the immature and rejected. Never "maybe we werent meant to be together romantically", pathetic.

the thread said nothing about rejection . . . but about why guys lose interest after getting the girl despite the chase.
Are you suggesting the thread author is one more of those "immature" girls who also cant deal with "rejection"? cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
First off 4Him, it'd be nice if you didnt refer to me anymore cos apparently you have issues

and as you can see my response was to what osisi pointed out. In regards to the OP, there are many reasons why they lose interest, it's just common knowledge that the guys that claim "oh we just realised that they werent worth it in the first place" are usually the dejected bitter ones that couldnt accept the hint in the first place.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
D-reloaded:

First off 4Him, it'd be nice if you didnt refer to me anymore because apparently you have issues

Funny u're just suddenly noticing that.
Apparently the "issues" seem to be from your end . . . i'm surprised u're taking every single thing so personal. Lighten up . . . especially as u love to accuse others of being "uptight loons" . . . about 3 or more threads today u've completely gone overboard. Calm down pls.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2008
Lmao look who's talking about people going overboard.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao look who's talking about people going overboard.

1-1 draw . . . are you happy now? wink
Lighten up pls . . . there's no point getting all gungho over each other.
I notice u were making a veiled reference in the other thread when u kept mentioning Ogun State people . . . get over it.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2008
get over what? Jo be quiet

Last I checked I wasnt the one who ran someone off their thread all because they said they didnt want to take their husband's name when they get married and various examples. simple collin joke self made you go apeshit

If anyone shouldnt go overboard and get over things, it's you.

Cant stand when people esp boys become wolves when things dont go their way.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2008
Satisfied?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2008
Fi mi si le jare.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

Fi mi si le jare.

I did that a while ago.

D-reloaded:

Cant stand when people esp boys become wolves when things don't go their way.

You do have an over-inflated oppinion of urself dont you.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2008
opinion has one p, so does apologize/apology. you should keep that in mind

and if you've really left me alone you wouldnt still be replying with your passive aggressive remarks all over Nairaland. ara e lon ton je.

Fi
Mi
Si
Le.

Ese smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2008
Passive aggressive remarks, behaviour and character? Perhaps you need to look in the mirror . . .

Your correction is taken though i don't know what apology had to do with it.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pahtahkee: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2008
@ D-reloaded and 4Him,

What is wrong with both of you? Abeg cut this shit jare. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Islander(f): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2008
ROFLMSAO

@Topic

It may not have been true love at all, but rather infatuation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.