Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:29 AM

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad (38494 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad' Une / So Which Jesus Was Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Secret Bible: The 1,500-year-old tome was is said to contain Jesus' early teachings and his prediction of the Prophet's coming
A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.
Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.

The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000.
It was closely guarded until 2010, when it was finally handed over to the Ankara Ethnography Museum, and will soon be put back on public display following a minor restoration.
A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.
Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay said the book could be an authentic version of the Gospel, which was suppressed by the Christian Church for its strong parallels with the Islamic view of Jesus.
He also said the Vatican had made an official request to see the scripture - a controversial text which Muslims claim is an addition to the original gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.
In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God.
It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'.
WHO WAS ST BARNABAS?
Born in Cyprus as Joseph, Barnabas was an Early Christian later named an apostle.
His story appears in the Acts of the Apostles, and Paul mentions him in some of his epistles.
The date, place, and circumstances of his death are historically unverifiable.
But Christian tradition states that he was martyred at Salamis, Cyprus.
He is traditionally identified as the founder of the Cypriot Church, with his feast day on June 11.
And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.
Readmore
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by nwabobo: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
@topic, yea he did predict the coming of the anti christ. He also said the devil cometh not but to . . . . kill and destroy.

6 Likes

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BankoleNco: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
nwabobo:

@topic, yea he did predict the coming of the anti christ. He also said the devil cometh not but to . . . . kill and destroy.

I affirm he was spot on about the anti-Christ and his off spings ( BH, Al-qeda, hezbollah, etc). All they do is kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
It has been over 2100 years since Christ. Mohammed came about 600 years after Christ. So if this book was written in the 600's, about the same time Mohammed showed up on the scene, . . , what is secret about this book again? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BankoleNco: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

It has been over 2100 years since Christ. Mohammed came about 600 years after Christ. So if this book was written in the 600's, about the same time Mohammed showed up on the scene,  . . ,  what is secret about this book again?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The secret is this : NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T MIX EXCESSIVE ISLAMIC DOCTRINES AND MARIJUANA! The author obviously did otherwise.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
How can my Jesus preached the coming of somebody that will marry so many young teen and kill for the people to get convert to his religion as a prophet. I personally doubt it but if actually its true then I will personally denounce my religion  embarassed

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BankoleNco: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
Toaskarity:

How can my Jesus preached the coming of somebody that will marry so many young teen and kill for the people to get convert to his religion as a prophet. I personally doubt it[b]but if actually its true then I will personally denounce my religion[/b]  embarassed  

You obviously don't know who you are. That last line should never had been said!

8 Likes

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
Sharap! Im a christian and I know that stuff is a lie!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BlackBaron: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
nwabobo:

@topic, yea he did predict the coming of the anti christ.

LMAO grin
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by nwabobo: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
BankoleNco:

I affirm[b] he was spot on about the anti-Christ[/b] and his off spings ( BH, Al-qeda, hezbollah, etc). All they do is kill and destroy.

. . . . .and to think that the man also died in the year 666 AD
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Koolking(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
What a hoax!!!! This is fit for Jokes section
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
The Gospel of Barnabas was probably written by a Muslim scholar in the 14th century.

It is surely not the gospel in any sense of the word.

Muslims still looking for gospels to validate false prophet Muhammad, lol. grin grin

Desperation galore.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Ninapha(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
So why are they interested in making money out of it?  they shd print it and spread it so that everyone would know the form of the anti-Christ.

BS

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by babyboy3(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
. . . .and to think that the man also died in the year 666 AD

He died in 632 AD
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by javalove(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ninapha:

So why are they interested in making money out of it?  they shd print it and spread it so that everyone would know the form of the anti-Christ.

BS
Dude, the gospel of barnabas exists in print. That is the original copy of the book. If you need it, I could send you a PDF.

@topic

When truth comes, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish. . .Alhamdulilah I'm muslim

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by dripstoil: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
If it where true, Archaeologists are the ones that would find it and not Police!

And it was said to be found in Turkey an Islamist nation, and not in Israel

4 Likes

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
LOooLz, some desprate muslim shiit

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by kombats: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
Toaskarity:

How can my Jesus preached the coming of somebody that will marry so many young teen and kill for the people to get convert to his religion as a prophet. I personally doubt it but if actually its true then I will personally denounce my religion  embarassed  
u must b drunk and sick for saying dat
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by javalove(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
dripstoil:

If it where true, Archaeologists are the oneS that would find it and not Police!

I'm sure you missed the part that it was about to be smuggled . . . Archaeologists dont arrest smugglers. . .do they, ?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tunnytox(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
Desperados grin grin
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Beaf1: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
When you are destined to go astray, you will never see the light!

The poster wasted his time to post this here. These children of lucifer will never be redeemed.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by shadrach77: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
let's get the facts right - this is NOT the bible but an expunged book of the gospel. The bible is COMPLETE. Whatever is not in the bible was not meant to be there, is not aunthentic, not approved by God and ought to be discredited   shocked shocked angry
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by islamrules(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jesus a jew is now writing in arabics. Islam and scam. Na waoooo
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BankoleNco: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2012
Alhu Alhlu Allahuhu Jalabia. . .  I am Muslim too.

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by islamrules(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
If it where true, Archaeologists are the ones that would find it and not Police!

And it was said to be found in Turkey an Islamist nation, and not in Israel

Thats a loop hole. They should have found it in Egypt or Israel. But turkey ? Na na

Written in arabic? Na na.

Discovered by police? Na na

Come up with another thing.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by unrattled: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
Buahahahahahahahahahahah!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah!!!

eeeyaaaa!
If only wishes were horses!

The secret is this : NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T MIX EXCESSIVE ISLAMIC DOCTRINES AND MARIJUANA! The author obviously did otherwise.

Spot on.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by victokafor(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
These are the last days! so many false doctrines are circulated if care is not taken, even the very elect(bornagain christians) will be deceived, Jesus is the only way, the Truth and The Life. No man can gain access to God except  through him ,

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Pukkah: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
nwabobo:

. . . . .and to think that the man also died in the year 666 AD

You must be working seriously from the answer to the question. It's not nice to mislead people on a forum like this.

The man died in 632 AD.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by mkmyers45(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
And it was written in Arabic?? Great

BankoleNco:

Exactly!!!!!!! Must Jesus talk About Mohammed to validate ISLAM? You all should take a break from all these and truly look for God
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Jenticles(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Unbelievable, dis muslim sef pls stop decieving people ur religion is fake, fake like fake currency hisses
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by unrattled: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
I actually read more,

, Despite the interest in the newly re-discovered book, some believe it is a fake and only dates back to the 16th century.
The oldest copies of the book date back to that time, and are written in Spanish and Italian. grin grin grin

Ok-o

, 'Since there is around 500 years in between St Barnabas and the writing of the Bible copy, Muslims may be disappointed to see that this copy does not include things they would like to see.
'It might have no relation with the content of the Gospel of Barnabas.'

Buahahahahahahah!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by BankoleNco: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
islamrules:

Thats a loop hole. They should have found it in Egypt or Israel. But turkey ? Na na

Written in arabic? Na na.

Discovered by police? Na na

Come up with another thing.

No they claim it was written in Aramaic, which is an ancient Jewish language similar to Hebrew. But that doesn't still verify their claims. An archaeologist could easily study Aramaic, learn how to write it and write this piece of crap, after which they can easily make the paper look like an ancient artifact using some diy materials which can easily be found at home. THIS IS A DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT AN OBVIOUS FRAUD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid / Six Benefits Of Evangelism / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.