Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad (38560 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad' Une / So Which Jesus Was Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
aribisala0:

This claim that the Quran is the LAST revelation is it actually written in the Quran anywhere

Revelation come through messengers: We do know that the prophet Mohammed (peace and blessings of God be upon him) is the last prophet/messenger.

Q 33:40. Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of God and seal [i.e., last] of the prophets. And ever is God, of all things, Knowing.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
last is your own word or interpretation seal has several meanings.

Seal is what it says NOT last.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
Seal can mean confirmation e.g  quite why it MUST mean last is not clear to me

Please LOOK up SEAL in the Dictionary

a : something that confirms, ratifies, or makes secure : guarantee, assurance

In the sense that you are putting forward  Every Genuine Prophet is a Seal for any prophet that comes before him in other words The Most Recent Prophet
Just like Obama is the Most recent President does not mean there will not be others.

But really that is NOT the meaning of seal. Last or Final are very easy words and occur in Arabic so why NOT use them especially as the word FINAL occurs 26 times in the Quran
And despite its VERY repetitive nature nowhere does the Quran make clear that there will be no more prophets e.g among the Ogoni or Ijebu in Nigeria or the Aborigines in Papua New Guinea
You may conclude that he is the last prophet for ARABS maybe but for ALL MANKIND on the basis of that Sura??

Or are there any other Sura

The Arabic khatim an-nabiyyin  Means Seal in the English sense and is NOT universally agreed among muslims to mean END of PROPHETHOOD e,g Ahmadiyya

Also Sura 4.70
And whoso obeys Allah and this Messenger of His shall be among those on whom Allah has bestowed His blessings, namely, the Prophets, the Truthful, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. And excellent companions are these.

Is this Sura talking about Obedience from Prophets that are Dead

Anyway It seems you need to learn more about YOUR quran and its claims
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by NnaNna4(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
Although the Gospel of Barnabas has in recent years been distributed fairly widely throughout the Muslim world in many languages, most Muslims have not as yet seen a copy of this book. Nevertheless the knowledge of its existence is fairly widespread in the Muslim community.

Since 1973 the English translation of the Gospel of Barnabas by Lonsdale and Laura Ragg has been reprinted in large numbers by the Begum Aisha Bawany Wakf in Pakistan and a number of these reprints have come into worldwide circulation. The general position, however, is that most Muslims remain largely ignorant of the book and its contents as a whole.

It has been a blissful ignorance. For too long many Muslims have been persuaded that this book tells the ultimate truth about the life and teaching of Jesus Christ. It alleges that Jesus was not the Son of God, that he was not crucified, and that he foretold the coming of Muhammad. As a result some Muslims believe that this is the true Injil that was given to Jesus. The Gospel of Barnabas, however, does not claim to be the Injil but actually distinguishes itself from the book allegedly given to Jesus. In the following passage we find this distinction very clearly brought out:

The angel Gabriel presented to him as it were a shining mirror, a book, which descended into the heart of Jesus, in which he had knowledge of what God hath done and what he hath said, and what God willeth insomuch that everything was laid bare and open to him; as he said unto me: 'Believe, Barnabas, that I know every prophet with every prophecy, insomuch that whatever I say the whole hath come forth from that book'. (The Gospel of Barnabas, p.9).
Other Muslims believe that the Gospel of Barnabas is the "original testament" and that the Christians have substituted it with the "New Testament". Such an attitude betrays a woeful ignorance, not only of the Gospel of Barnabas, but also of the structure of the Christian Bible as a whole.

Because we are persuaded, however, that ignorance is a great evil - no matter how blissful it may be - and because ignorance is the handmaid of error, we deem it necessary to set out the true facts about the Gospel of Barnabas so that it may be clear to Muslim peoples everywhere that this book is a patent forgery of the Middle Ages and that the Muslims will be doing the cause of truth a great service by admitting once and for all [s]that the Gospel of Barnabas is of no historical value at all [/s] and that it is to be rejected as a genuine account of the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Validated: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
aribisala0:

Seal can mean confirmation e.g  quite why it MUST mean last is not clear to me

Please LOOK up SEAL in the Dictionary

a : something that confirms, ratifies, or makes secure : guarantee, assurance

No other prophet is called the seal of prophets:

A seal is used to make secure ,

When you seal a bottle of soda, It means no more soda is expected to enter unless it is unsealed.

He is called the seal of the prophets. Not the seal of the messages: Your logic will only flow if that is what he was called. The prophets have been sealed and none is expected
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by NnaNna4(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2012
Other Evidences against its Authenticity
Before concluding this booklet let us briefly consider some of the other evidences that prove that the Gospel of Barnabas is a forgery. Firstly, this book makes Jesus often state that he is not the Messiah but that Muhammad would be the Messiah. It is a constant, recurring theme in the Gospel of Barnabas. Two quotes show, not only that Jesus did not consider himself the Messiah, but preached that Muhammad was to be the Messiah:

Jesus confessed and said the truth: 'I am not the Messiah , I am indeed sent to the house of Israel as a prophet of salvation; but after me shall come the Messiah'. (The Gospel of Barnabas, pp.54, 104).
Other passages in the Gospel of Barnabas contain similar denials by Jesus that he was the Messiah. It is clearly one of the express purposes of this book to establish Muhammad as the Messiah and to subject Jesus to him in dignity and authority. Here, however, the author of this book has overreached himself in his zeal for the cause of Islam. For the Qur'an plainly admits that Jesus is the Messiah on numerous occasions and in doing so it confirms the teaching of Jesus himself that he was indeed the Messiah (John 4.26, Matthew 16.20). One quote from the Qur'an will suffice to prove this:

'O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter'. Surah 3.45
The Gospel of Barnabas was obviously written as an ideal "Islamic" Gospel, setting forth a life of Christ in which he is made to be the Isa of the Qur'an rather than the Lord Jesus Christ of the Christian Gospels. But as it so hopelessly contradicts both the Qur'an and the Bible on the fact that Jesus was the Messiah and does this so often and so consistently, it must be rejected as a forgery by Christian and Muslim alike. There is no room here for apologetics or efforts to reconcile this book with the Qur'an or the Bible. It is a counterfeit.

Secondly, it is alleged that the Romans stirred up the Jews to such an extent about the real nature of Jesus that "all Judea was in arms" (p.115), ready to fight for or against the various beliefs being spread among them about him. As a result six hundred thousand gathered for battle - two hundred thousand each for the beliefs that he was God, that he was the Son of God, and that he was only a prophet; all of them being prepared for a three-cornered contest where each side took on the other two at one and the same time!

The story betrays itself as a phenomenal myth and fantasy by its hopeless overstatement of the number of men gathered for battle. (The author often resorts to wild exaggerations of facts and numbers in his book in an apparent attempt to create a wondrous impact on his readers). Where did the Jews suddenly find six hundred thousand swords at a time when the Romans not only suppressed but also prevented the manufacture of military hardware by this nation? Rather than fight one another, this whole army could with ease have driven the Romans right out of Palestine for the Roman army throughout the world numbered less than half this figure. Only a small garrison controlled Judea and secular history knows of no such monumental preparation for a three-cornered contest of such gigantic proportions!

The Gospel of Barnabas furthermore suggests that Pilate, Herod and Caiaphas went to great pains to prevent the pending holocaust. We find this hard to believe. If indeed the Jews were six hundred thousand strong, Pilate would have been only too delighted to see them decimate one another in a three-cornered contest!

The Gospel of Barnabas also clearly contradicts the Qur'an about the birth of Jesus when it says:

The virgin was surrounded by a light exceeding bright and brought forth her son without pain. (The Gospel of Barnabas, p.5).
This is a clear repetition of Roman Catholic beliefs of the Middle Ages. The bright light and the painless birth find parallels in the beliefs about the Virgin Mary in the churches of Europe in Mediaeval times. No such details are found in the Biblical account of the birth of Jesus but the Qur'an directly contradicts the Gospel of Barnabas when it says:

And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm tree. Surah 19.23
Because the Gospel of Barnabas purports to be an account of the life of Jesus written by one of his disciples, and further because it has been clearly composed to synchronise with the Qur'an in its concept of Jesus as a prophet of Islam, the Muslim world has not hesitated to foist this book on the Christian world as the "true Gospel". But we are constrained to ask how this book can be true in Muslim eyes if it contradicts the Qur'an which the Muslims believe to be the Word of God.

In the Gospel of Barnabas we read that Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea both at the time of the birth of Jesus (p.4) and during the time of his ministry thirty years later. Palestine was a particularly difficult trouble-spot for the Romans and no governor was sent there for long - let alone thirty years. We know from history in any event that Pilate was only appointed governor in 27 AD - more than a generation after the birth of Jesus. This is another faux pas - one of many in the pages of this Gospel.

Another contradiction between the Gospel of Barnabas and the Qur'an is found in their respective accounts of the end times. According to the Gospel of Barnabas, on the thirteenth day of a fifteen day climax leading to the end of all things, "the heaven shall be rolled up like a book, and it shall rain fire, so that every living thing shall die" (p.70). The Qur'an, however, says of the Last Day:

But when the shout cometh on the day when a man fleeth from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children, every man will have that day concern enough to make him heedless of others. Surah 80.33-37
There is a clear contradiction here. The Gospel of Barnabas states that two days before the end all shall perish but the Qur'an states that men will still be alive until the last day when the trumpet shall sound from heaven. The Muslim world must choose between the Qur'an and the Gospel of Barnabas - no man can sincerely believe that the latter book is a true account of the life of Jesus Christ if he still believes that the Qur'an is the Word of God.

Furthermore according to the Gospel of Barnabas all angels shall die on the last day (p.70) but the Qur'an knows nothing of the death of angels but states that eight of them will bear the Lord's throne on the last day (Surah 69.17). Any Muslim who believes that the Qur'an is the Word of God and any Christian who believes that the Bible is the Word of God must reject the Gospel of Barnabas as a hybrid composition of no literary or religious value at all.

We could go on and produce even further proofs that this book is truly a "bare-faced forgery" as George Sale so succinctly put it but the evidence given in this booklet should be sufficient to convince any reasonable Muslim that, while he might feel it would be very useful for a Gospel to be discovered wherein Jesus foretells the coming of Muhammad, the Gospel of Barnabas just does not provide him with the honest evidence he needs. Muslim interest in this book is understandable but, in the name of truth and honesty, the Muslims of the world should admit that it is not a book contemporary with the life of Jesus, which proves that he really was the Isa of the Qur'an, but rather a lamentable forgery which, far from promoting the cause of Islam, must ultimately damage it if foolish men continue to propagate it as a true account of the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. We shall conclude with a brief study of the likely origin and author of the Gospel of Barnabas from the evidence we possess at the present time.

please guys stop fighting both the qur'an and the bible have enof evidence discredit this forgery
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 12:04am On Feb 29, 2012
tbaba12345 link=topic=880463.msg10295423#msg10295423 date=1330469992[b:
]
No other prophet is called the seal of prophets:[/b]

A seal is used to make secure ,

When you seal a bottle of soda, It means no more soda is expected to enter unless it is unsealed. 

He is called the seal of the prophets. Not the seal of the messages: Your logic will only flow if that is what he was called. The prophets have been sealed and none is expected
i am not disputing that Seal can even mean highest or greatest but that is not Quite the same as LAST !!!

please read my previous post which you quoted. I amended it ? Do you have any comment

Your examle of soda is wrong seal in the sense khatam is a seal like a seal on a document do not distort things

Regarding the claim no other prophet is called seal THAT IS ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS

In particular to
And whoso obeys Allah and this Messenger of His shall be among those on whom Allah has bestowed His blessings, namely, the Prophets, the Truthful, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. And excellent companions are these

Can those prophet who came before Your Messenger Obey Him or is this prophets that may come after him
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:07am On Feb 29, 2012
@ nn-a-nn-a

This book is dated before the time of the prophet so who made the forgery and conveniently put the name of prophet Mohammed(S.A.W). Muslims believe that Jesus is the Jewish messiah so we do not even agree with many points in the book.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:29am On Feb 29, 2012
aribisala0:

i am not disputing that Seal can even mean highest or greatest but that is not Quite the same as LAST !!!

please read my previous post which you quoted. I amended it ? Do you have any comment

Your examle of soda is wrong seal in the sense khatam is a seal like a seal on a document do not distort things

Regarding the claim no other prophet is called seal THAT IS ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS

The ahmadiyya are a very tiny minority: the majority of muslims including classical scholars agree with that view that Khatam-un-Nabiyeen refers to the last prophet:

The correct interpretion is based on the sayings of the prophet, there are numerous authentic narrations that support this claim:

The prophet said:

"The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs (literally, successors) will succeed me." (Bukhari)

"My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marvelled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets. (Bukhari)

"So I came and in me the line of Prophets has ended." (Muslim)

"The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me. (Tirmidhi)

I could go on and on>>
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 12:32am On Feb 29, 2012
and your response to 4;70

It seems desperate to me to have to have Bukhari come to the rescue.
the Quran does NOT say he is the last prophet it says he is the Seal. Please do not forget I started off by asking you if the Quran said so.
So let us stick to the Quran and not Wikipedia or Bukhari as you seem to be doing grin
Let the reader or hearer make what they will of that word. It is not for anyone to interpret
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:42am On Feb 29, 2012
aribisala0:

and your response to 4;70

It seems desperate to me to have to have Bukhari come to the rescue.
the Quran does NOT say he is the last prophet it says he is the Seal.
Let the reader or hearer make what they will of that word. It is not for anyone to interpret

4:70

And whoso obeys Allah and this Messenger of His shall be among those on whom Allah has bestowed His blessings, namely, the Prophets, the Truthful, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. And excellent companions are these.

This is talking of the hereafter dude:: The Martyrs are also DEAD,
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 12:44am On Feb 29, 2012
You say

"Prophets will Obey the Messenger in the Hereafter" 

desperate stuff  grin grin

Not all Martyrs are dead!! or dead in 642 AD Some had and have NOT yet been born

while a few died in Nigeria recently

I believe in Jos and elsewhere!

Ok

I have said all I need to say NLers are not daft people
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:50am On Feb 29, 2012
4:70
And whoso obeys Allah and this Messenger of His shall be among those on whom Allah has bestowed His blessings,

namely, the Prophets, the Truthful, the Martyrs, and the Righteous. And excellent companions are these.

I will break it down for you

i.  whoever obeys God and his messenger in this life 

ii. will be with those he has blessed in the hereafter

iii Those he has blessed include prophets, the truthful, the martyrs, righteous
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 12:52am On Feb 29, 2012
I believe we shall at this point agree to disagree. Your argument speaks for itself as does mine.
best wishes on your journey to paradise
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:53am On Feb 29, 2012
aribisala0:

You say

"Prophets will Obey the Messenger in the Hereafter" 

desperate stuff  grin grin

Not all Martyrs are dead!! or dead in 642 AD  Some had and  have NOT yet been born

while a few died in Nigeria recently

I believe in Jos and elsewhere!

They are not martyrs until they are dead are they??
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 12:54am On Feb 29, 2012
aribisala0:

I believe we shall at this point agree to disagree. Your argument speaks for itself as does mine.
best wishes on your journey to paradise

grin grin grin figures
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Aribisala, do you just like to argue just for the sake of it or does it make you feel intelligent (internally) to beat around the bush while arguing a point that neednt be argued over? In the quoted text you guys are disputing; If "Seal" doesnt mean "Last/Final", what could it then plausibly mean?

Please, dont bother replying me if you insist on going on a merry-go-round. The sentence is there for you to comprehend. I'm not in for a debate.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Validated:

Jesus Christ is. . . .  in heaven  . . .  and will be coming for the saints soon.

Point to one human being, that has lived in the last 500 years (till present), that you can[b] honestly[/b] point to as a saint!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2012
kingoflag:

My father likes to argue just for the sake of it or does it make him  feel intelligent (internally) to beat around the bush while arguing a point that neednt be argued over? In the quoted text you guys are disputing; If "Seal" doesnt mean "Last/Final", what could it then plausibly mean?

Please, dont bother replying me if you insist on going on a merry-go-round. The sentence is there for you to comprehend. I'm not in for a debate.

Do not interject your ignorant self into issues you know nothing about!
The Quran is in Arabic not English

Ask your father to teach you how to behave civilly  as you clearly do not have a clue?
The controversy about the meaning of Khatam un Nabiyeen was started long before his time and NOT by Aribisala

http://ahmediorg.yuku.com/topic/3696#.T085EfUrek8

I had a very amicable discussion and disagreement with tbaba without any acrimony or snide personal remarks

I have no interest in you so note my name and stay away from me!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by joe4christ(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2012
[size=15pt] Surely, great is the number of people heading toward destruction.
Satan just sits back and laugh as he watch humanity heading towards the part of everlasting torment as a result of deception sowed by the master of deception himself (Satan) how few are they that found the path of truth and how mini are they that are truly walking that path.
Oh i wish i could make the whole of humanity see what awaits them ahead.
Only Jesus can save, no other can.
Atleast none of you reading this would accuse me in the after-life of not warning you of what fate awaits those who chooses other way than Jesus christ.
Your blood would not be required on my head cos i've shared the way with you but you choosed the path of deception rather than light.
Someday you all are gonna know the truth but this time the trut cannot set you free cos it would have been too late to repent.
Come to Jesus now while you still can, there's no repentance in the grave.
Lord Jesus, i pray you would open the eyes of these ones reading this text of mine from every form of spiritual blindness and let them see the light in your gospel. Amen! [/size]
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by yemupz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
One of the first things i learnt at home is that anyone who insults the parents of another person is a bastard, because he has invited insults ad curses on his/her parents too.

I am surprised that Christians come here and say terrible things about a person you know others hold very esteem, would you be happy if others said the same about your Jesus? I have come to learn that Christianity is a religion spread through propaganda and brainwashing, to become a christian you must stop thinking. The Bible is the most contradictory book on earth, yet christian swallow it hook, line and sinker and still believes it is the unadulterated book of God. There are controversies about the very basic facts of Jesus and Christianity, yet Christians are unfazed.

An American Jew - Benjamin H. Freedman provided historical facts more than 60yrs ago that JESUS IS NOT A JEW! In fact he proved that there was no tribe, religion or language by that name until it was first used in a fiction work in 1775. All the Bibles that were printed before the 18th century did not refer to Jesus as a Jew. If you're interested read it here
http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm

The Seventh Day claims and believe that it is Pope that would become the Anti Christ at the end of time. As an Adventist if you know one.

The Bible says that: If any man shall add to these things (or delete) God shall add unto him the plagues written in this Book." (Revelation 22:18-19).
Yet the Catholic bible contains seven full books that are not in the Protestant Bibles. So, did the Catholic added to the Bible or the Protestants deleted from it?

Check Isaiah 37 and 2 Kings 19 in your bible. Read through and you will find that the two chapters are completely identical 100% word for word. Why would God inspire one person to COMPLETELY COPY what someone else has written and stamp it with his name. Are u telling me that God inspires PLAGIARISM?

Read Genesis 19, verses 30 to the end ad ell me if God inspires pornography!

When an American Christian pilot slammed his plane into the IRS building of his state, he was only aggrieved, but when a Muslim does half of that, he is a terrorist.
When America killed 5million children in Iraq, they were protecting 'the rights of the people', but when a Muslim bombs 3000 Americans, he is a terrorist.

When Israel murdered a while village in Palestine, they were protecting themselves, but when a Muslim bombs 10 people, he is a terrorist!

When America trained and used Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts, provided weapons to Saddam Hussein, they were freedom fighters, but when these people turned against America, they became terrorists!

Please think, read and make objective assessment of things before you start running your mouth arround

No matter what is said here, Christians still would not think? But at least stop insulting other people's Prophets
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
I really am not sure what this claim about Jew is getting at
Is it an issue with the term "JEW" or the people. ? Is the claim that there never was a nation claiming common ancestry to Jacob and practising religion based on the Torah and holding a belief that they are a chosen people of their God Jehovah.

I do not know whether this claim is correct but whether we call them JEW or WEJ or 1001001100 I think everyone understands the object of reference.

After all Jesus is not how the name is called in its native tongue anyway this is true for names like Jacob Joseeph etc.
He would have been called Yeshua,or something like that

Neither do Germans,Spanish or Dutch call themselves so.

Deutsch,Espanoll etc are more accurate

Names are used to identify and distinguish one group from another and the term JEW serves that purpose very well

However if the claim is that having so identified Judaism/JEWS as we know them now

that Jesus was something else e.g a Hindu,Christian etc then that should me made clear

i.e
1. that the term Jew is inaccurate/inappropriate or

2. that Jesus did not belong to that class of objects,people etc for which this term is "inappropiately being used??
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
yemupz:

One of the first things i learnt at home is that anyone who insults the parents of another person is a bastard, because he has invited insults ad curses on his/her parents too.

Thank You very much.

Meanwhile, maybe we can Cc that vile, and intolerant old man named Aribisala on your statement.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
kingoflag:

Thank You very much.

Meanwhile, maybe we can Cc that vile, and intolerant old man I call my father on your statement.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
aribisala0:

Do not interject your ignorant self into issues you know nothing about!
The Quran is in Arabic not English

Ask your father to teach you how to behave civilly  as you clearly do not have a clue?
The controversy about the meaning of Khatam un Nabiyeen was started long before his time and NOT by Aribisala

http://ahmediorg.yuku.com/topic/3696#.T085EfUrek8

I had a very amicable discussion and disagreement with tbaba without any acrimony or snide personal remarks

I have no interest in you so note my name and stay away from me!

Loool. ROFLMAOOO What a despicable Arrow.

First you modify your crude insults to me, then you have my nice, anthrax laced reply to you deleted. You complained to the mods didnt you? Cried like a baby to the authorities, right, even though you threw the first punch? What a desperado.

You sound like a mo*ron! What "interest" do you keep crying about? Who has an interest in you? You sound like an undercover fa*g!

"Amicable discussion without disagreements or snide remarks with Tbaba" indeed! Lol. Why, because he didn't reply you in kind? Reread everything you posted to him and if you don't see the sarcasm and indirect insults in your tone then you really have something wrong with your brain.

This is a public forum. You post anything, expect a reply. Expect your work to be scrutinized, dissected, and revised! Youre not the boss of anybody on here and if you have an issue with people posting on a board that is meant for the public, then maybe you need to take your intolerant, grumpy self back to your home where you can bully and control as you wish. You bring your attitude in public and youre liable to be beat silly and dragged in the mud.

Lastly, about the Arabic Issue, itd be best to stop thinking you know it all, because in addition to Hebrew I also read Arabic PERFECTLY!!! I'm not just on here spewing curses in Yoruba (like yourself) to people I dont agree with; some people actually KNOW what theyre talking about. Stop trying to force your views on the world and insulting everyone that disagrees with you.

Well, I'm glad you got the message. You only get one pass with me (Because I'm hoping you'll behave yourself) but by the  second insult, I decimate; no questions asked.

Thanks for letting me give you a headache. Si*lly dummy! Now hes trying to sound civil. What a pretentious creature. SMH.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Either you are gay or insane.
Is is by force that I must talk to you

trace back From the start i told you I am not interested in you
or your ideas.

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU

If you and you father like read Greek
All your words are redirected to your father . Maybe he can help you
I do not want to know

so Gather your people and dive on the express road
you can all go and die

Rin lo ko sonu
Oyi a ko e
Iri a gbe e ko ni ye e
Oju re ma su to ma fi ku
awon to ni e ma si emo

Omode ki gun igi ogede a yo baara wi
Ibaje a ko lu e
Ibaje a ba ti e je
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
aribisala0:

Either you are gay or insane.
Is is by force that I must talk to you

trace back From the start i told you I am not interested in you
or your ideas.

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU

If you and you father like read Greek
All your words are redirected to your father . Maybe he can help you
I do not want to know

so Gather your people and dive on the express road
you can all go and die

Rin lo ko sonu
Oyi a ko e
Iri a gbe e ko ni ye e
Oju re ma su to ma fi ku
awon to ni e ma si emo

Omode ki gun igi ogede a yo baara wi
Ibaje a ko lu e
Ibaje a ba ti e je

You must really think yourself important, in your phantom majestic world, to assume a reply to an idi*otic post made by you [b]PUBLICLY [/b]is an attempt to seek your acquaintance.

I didn't even bother reading your silly incantations past the first line. You must really think you're still living in the 2nd Century. What a dummy, lmao, attempting to send curses through the internet! ROFLMAO! Cant you now see what an imbeci*le you are? Attempting to use ancient tactics with 21st century mechanisms. Grow up! Didn't you say you're 60yrs old? So, act like it and stop being a nuisance on-line.

If indeed you are that old, show your posts to your Grand-Kids (don't tell them its you) , then ask them what they think of the author . . .  try not to direct the wrath of Sango to them when they tell you what they really think.

How did you even make it to Birmingham? Probably one of those killing chickens at intersections as sacrifices to his ancient gods. SMH You're a sad case. 100-1 says you don't have a spouse in your life. Maybe thats it, maybe se*x is what you need in order to stop throwing silly tantrums.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
take any comments or questions you have to your father. i cannot help you
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
aribisala0:

take any comments or questions you have to my useless, drunken father that taught me that the way to engage in discussions is to insult people and try to place superstitious curses on them. i cannot help you. This is what I know and this is what Ive been doing for 60yrs, so why try to change me now?

ROFLMAO

Loser! Keep it coming. Are you tired now?

SMH. You can take Aribisala out of the Jungle, but you most certainly can't take the jungle out of Aribisala.

Useless, intolerant and crass old man!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by aribisala0(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
your father will certainly die in the jungle where he belongs
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
aribisala0:

your father will certainly die in the jungle where he belongs

ROFLMAO

You're already dead, you just don't know it.  SMH

Just so you don't think you have a monopoly to insults, curses and vile words: You, your father (even if the useless drunk is already dead), your mother (even if the well known village pro*stitute is already maggot diet), your children, their children, and their whole generation will always live past the age of 80yrs old . . . . but all their years on earth will be filled with nothing but misery, despair and hopelessness. And if there's an after-life, their sadness will continue a gazillion fold.

Amen, Amin, Ase!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.