Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad (38557 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad' Une / So Which Jesus Was Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by SmileGirl(f): 2:11am On Jun 12, 2012
There is notin dat u wil tell me abt Islam dat wil make me believe. Even if Muhammed comes 4rm heaven, I wil neva believe. D 8ible says dat "By their fruits, u shal know dem". If u lik say dat i m damned. All i no is dis God says"U wil bless dose who bless u & I wil curse dose who curse u" shikena. Hell fire awaits u 4 cursing meThere is notin dat u wil tell me abt Islam dat wil make me believe. Even if Muhammed comes 4rm heaven, I wil neva believe. D 8ible says dat "By their fruits, u shal know dem". If u lik say dat i m damned. All i no is dis God says"U wil bless dose who bless u & I wil curse dose who curse u" shikena. Hell fire awaits u 4 cursing meThere is notin dat u wil tell me abt Islam dat wil make me believe. Even if Muhammed comes 4rm heaven, I wil neva believe. D 8ible says dat "By their fruits, u shal know dem". If u lik say dat i m damned. All i no is dis God says"U wil bless dose who bless u & I wil curse dose who curse u" shikena. Hell fire awaits u 4 cursing me
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2012
Are 'these' people really desperate or what? A child came out with their holy book from the womb, thunderstorm writing their god's name on the sand, a book claiming they are real. I think I once read that 'empty barrels make the loudest noise', throw away christianity, throw away Islam, I think someone killing others coz they don't serve his/her god shows that common sense is not common. Who knows, maybe Muhammed will soon reincarnate to confirm that his religion is real.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2012
If we are not educated this our we will be brainwash. The fake book was written even after mohamed and Jesus Christ. So tell me, an apostle that leave immediately after the death of Jesus; how come he was alive till 600years to write a book? I'v read some contradiction against the bible.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Validated: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2012
Have a great day!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by beethomas: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
i hold on to the only truth that will set me free
and that is "Christ Jesus died, was buried, ressurected and will return again soon".
so every other doctrine that tries to bring Jesus down to the level of a mare man
is not worth giving a second glance
fine, they found a book, SO WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you choose to loose your faith
and follow another god
brethren, its all up to you
but as far as heaven, hell, earth and eternity is concerned,
Jesus is the one through messiah
AND THERE IS NONE BESIDES HIM, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by hottprince: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
to d guy sayin dt it shudnt v been fond in turkey.St.Barnabas is frm Cyprus n Cyprus is very close to Turkey.so dts blivable.
Bt seriously i tink a hungry set of archeologists r at action here.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by albacete(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=victokafor]These are the last days! so many false doctrines are circulated if care is not taken, even the very elect(bornagain christians) will be deceived, Jesus is the only way, the Truth and The Life. No man can gain access to God except  through him , may God bless you.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
eGuerrilla: Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Secret Bible: The 1,500-year-old tome was is said to contain Jesus' early teachings and his prediction of the Prophet's coming
A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.
Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.

The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000.
It was closely guarded until 2010, when it was finally handed over to the Ankara Ethnography Museum, and will soon be put back on public display following a minor restoration.
A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.
Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay said the book could be an authentic version of the Gospel, which was suppressed by the Christian Church for its strong parallels with the Islamic view of Jesus.
He also said the Vatican had made an official request to see the scripture - a controversial text which Muslims claim is an addition to the original gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.
In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God.
It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'.
WHO WAS ST BARNABAS?
Born in Cyprus as Joseph, Barnabas was an Early Christian later named an apostle.
His story appears in the Acts of the Apostles, and Paul mentions him in some of his epistles.
The date, place, and circumstances of his death are historically unverifiable.
But Christian tradition states that he was martyred at Salamis, Cyprus.
He is traditionally identified as the founder of the Cypriot Church, with his feast day on June 11.
And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.
Readmore

This is another manipulation of the Devil just as the Quran is. How can there be prophecy concerning Muhammed who was not sure of his own salvation?

In sura 46:9, Quran said Muhammad did not know what Allah would do to him and his followers. If he was truely called by God, how was he not sure of his own fate? Is this the man the Bible would prophesy about?

When Muhammad destroyed the idols in Kaaba, Mecca he retained an idol named 'the black stone' and he incorporated this idol into Islam. This black stone is what muslims are kissing in Mecca till today. Would the Bible prophesy the coming of such a ''prophet''?

Look at Muhammed's sex life, which of the prophets before him committed such immorality? Some of them did not mary as a sign of pure dedication to God. Solomon and may be some few others in the Bible who had bad sex lives were not prophets. Solomon was only a king who had no call of prophethood. Would the Bible prophecy the coming of Muhammad with such immoral acts as God-sent?

When the Devil had failed in his efforts to establish Mohammed as the Comforter (Holy Spirit), he is now making a try to make him the Messiah.

Even the Quran did not call Muhammed the Messiah but Jesus. If the Bible truely prophesied him as Messiah, why did the Quran not declare him so?

Thank God Satan has failed again.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by phemieojelabi: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Desperate Muslims just looking for a way to bring in more more fanatics like them.who av d intention of destruction in MIND.

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by albacete(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
nextpart:

This is another manipulation of the Devil just as the Quran is. How can there be prophecy concerning Muhammed who was not sure of his own salvation?

In sura 46:9, Quran said Muhammad did not know what Allah would do to him and his followers. If he was truely called by God, how was he not sure of his own fate? Is this the man the Bible would prophesy about?

When Muhammad destroyed the idols in Kaaba, Mecca he retained an idol named 'the black stone' and he incorporated this idol into Islam. This black stone is what muslims are kissing in Mecca till today. Would the Bible prophesy the coming of such a ''prophet''?

Look at Muhammed's sex life, which of the prophets before him committed such immorality? Some of them did not mary as a sign of pure dedication to God. Solomon and may be some few others in the Bible who had bad sex lives were not prophets. Solomon was only a king who had no call of prophethood. Would the Bible prophecy the coming of Muhammad with such immoral acts as God-sent?

When the Devil had failed in his efforts to establish Mohammed as the Comforter (Holy Spirit), he is now making a try to make him the Messiah.

Even the Quran did not call Muhammed the Messiah but Jesus. If the Bible truely prophesied him as Messiah, why did the Quran not declare him so?

Thank God Satan has failed again.

5 Likes

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by ghazzal: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
whether you like it or not, IT IS SIMPLY ANOTHER EVIDENCE that will be FOR or AGAINST you (all) and a source of credit to the the writer if it is true.

my advise is..." open your heart, be objective and sincere to your soul.... and you will be close to the truth (God willing)

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity is enough for questions to be asked. TRUTH IS EVIDENT from falsehood

1 Like

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Ayoko007: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
javalove:
Dude, the gospel of barnabas exists in print. That is the original copy of the book. If you need it, I could send you a PDF.

@topic

When truth comes, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish. . .Alhamdulilah I'm muslim

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
can a house divided among itself stand? Jesus made it clear dat He is d way d truth and d light no man ca n get to d father escept tru jesus.so whre does muhamed come in
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
I refuse to laf
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by abbakadila: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
Educate yourself my brothers and sisters, then put forward intelligent points. throwing curses only displays your ignorance. Sure, you believe your religion is the only religion, well, so do i as a muslim, and so does the hindi and the jew. Don't be ignorant,sit with a muslim and discuss or better yet google islam. But then, the fear of finding the truth may stop you.This topic is just news. Islam is bigger than this news. salam.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Saladin1: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kobojunkie: It has been over 2100 years since Christ. Mohammed came about 600 years after Christ. So if this book was written in the 600's, about the same time Mohammed showed up on the scene, . . , what is secret about this book again? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
knowing fully well that the bible was compiled four hundred years after the departure of Jesus n d ideological basis for the present day trinitarian church were formed during this period this may well be one of the surviving scriptures of the unitarian church.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by omoha: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
The Epistle of Barnabas (Greek: Επιστολή Βαρνάβα, Hebrew: איגרת בארנבס) is a Greek epistle containing twenty-one chapters, preserved complete in the 4th century Codex Sinaiticus where it appears at the end of the New Testament. It is traditionally ascribed to Barnabas who is mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles, although some ascribe it to another Apostolic Father of the same name, "Barnabas of Alexandria", or simply attribute it to an unknown early Christian teacher. A form of the Epistle 850 lines long is noted in the Latin list of canonical works in the 6th century Codex Claromontanus. It is not to be confused with the Gospel of Barnabas.

Manuscript tradition

The most complete text is in the Codex Sinaiticus (=S; 4th century) and the Codex Hierosolymitanus (=H; 11th century), which are usually in agreement on variant readings. A truncated form of the text in which Polycarp's Epistle to the Philippians 1.1-9.2 continues with Barnabas 5.7a and following, without any indication of the transition, survives in nine Greek manuscripts (=G; from 11th century onward) and often agrees with the old Latin translation (=L) against S and H.
1.Until 1843 eight manuscripts, all derived from a common source (G), were known in Western European libraries: none of them contained chapters 1 to chapter 5.7a.
2.The 4th century Codex Sinaiticus, in which the Epistle and the Shepherd of Hermas follow the canonical books of the New Testament, contains a more complete manuscript of the text, which is independent of the preceding group of texts.
3.The 11th century Codex Hierosolymitanus ("Jerusalem Codex" -- relocated from Constantinople), which includes the Didache, is another witness to the full text. This Greek manuscript was discovered by Philotheos Bryennios at Constantinople in 1873, and Adolf Hilgenfeld used it for his edition in 1877.
4.There is also an old Latin version of the first seventeen chapters (the Two Ways section in chapters 18 to 21 is not present) which dates, perhaps, to no later than the end of the 4th century and is preserved in a single 9th century manuscript (St Petersburg, Q.v.I.39). This is a fairly literal rendering in general (but sometimes significantly shorter than the Greek as well), often agreeing with the family G manuscripts. There are also brief citations from the Epistle in the writings of Clement of Alexandria, and a few fragments of the Two Ways material in Syriac and elsewhere.

Early citations

Toward the end of the 2nd century Clement of Alexandria cites the Epistle. It is also appealed to by Origen of Alexandria. Eusebius, the first major church historian, however, recorded objection to it (see Antilegomena), and ultimately the epistle disappeared from the appendix to the New Testament, or rather the appendix disappeared with the epistle. In the West the epistle never enjoyed canonical authority (though it stands beside the Epistle of James in the Latin manuscripts). In the East, the Stichometry of Nicephorus, the list appended by the 9th century Patriarch of Jerusalem to his Chronography, lists the Epistle of Barnabas in a secondary list, of books that are antilegomena— "disputed"— along with the Revelation of John, the Revelation of Peter and the Gospel of the Hebrews.

Origin

The first editor of the epistle, Hugo Menardus (1645) advocated the genuineness of its ascription to Barnabas, but the opinion today is that Barnabas was not the author. Many scholars today believe it was probably written in the years 70 – 131, and addressed to Christian Gentiles. In 16.3-4, the Epistle reads:
"Furthermore he says again, 'Behold, those who tore down this temple will themselves build it.' It is happening. For because of their fighting it was torn down by the enemies. And now the very servants of the enemies will themselves rebuild it."
This passage clearly places Barnabas after the destruction of the Second Temple in AD 70. But it also places Barnabas before the Bar Kochba Revolt of AD 132, after which there could have been no hope that the Romans would help to rebuild the temple. The document must come from the period between the two revolts. The place of origin remains an open question, although the Greek-speaking Eastern Mediterranean appears most probable (Treat).

Contents

Although the work is not gnostic in a theological sense, the author, who considers himself to be a teacher to the unidentified audience to which he writes (see e.g. 9.9), intends to impart to his readers the perfect gnosis (special knowledge), that they may perceive that the Christians are the only true covenant people, and that the Jewish people had never been in a covenant with God. His polemics are, above all, directed against Judaizing Christians (see Ebionites, Nazarenes, Judaizing teachers).

In no other writing of that early time is the separation of the Gentile Christians from observant Jews so clearly insisted upon. The covenant promises, he maintains, belong only to the Christians (e.g. 4.6-cool, and circumcision, and the entire Jewish sacrificial and ceremonial system are, according to him, due to misunderstanding. According to the author's conception, Jewish scriptures, rightly understood, contain no such injunctions (chapters 9-10). He is a thorough opponent to Jewish legalism, but by no means an antinomist. At some points the Epistle seems quite Pauline, as with its concept of atonement.

The Epistle reinterprets many of the laws of the Torah. For example, the prohibition on eating pork is not to be taken literally, but rather forbids the people to live like swine, who supposedly grunt when hungry but are silent when full: likewise, the people are not to pray to God when they are in need but ignore him when they are satisfied. Similarly, the prohibition on eating rabbit means that the people are not to behave in a promiscuous manner, and the prohibition on eating weasel is actually to be interpreted as a prohibition of MouthAction, based on the mistaken belief that weasels copulate via the mouth.[1]

It is likely that, due to the resurgence of Judaism in the early 2nd century, and the tolerance of the emperor Hadrian, Christians, such as the text's author, felt a need to resist Jewish influences polemically. In this case, the author seems to aim to demonstrate that Jewish understanding of the Mosaic legislation (Torah) is completely incorrect and can now be considered superseded, since in the author's view the Jewish scriptures foreshadowed Jesus and Christianity when rightly understood.

The author quotes liberally from the Old Testament, including the apocryphal books. He quotes from the New Testament gospels twice (4:14, 5:9),[2][1] and is in general agreement with the New Testament presentation of salvation-history. He quotes material resembling 4 Esdras (12.1) and 1 Enoch (4.3; 16.5), which did not become part of the Biblical canon except in some traditions (e.g. 1 Enoch is considered scriptural in the Ethiopian church). The closing Two Ways section (chapters 18-21), see also Didache, which contains a series of moral injunctions, presents "another gnosis and teaching" (18.1) in relation to the body of the epistle, and its connection to the latter has given rise to much discussion.

SOURCE....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_of_Barnabas
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by omoha: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
PARACLETE- WHO THE CAP FIT?
Apostle John records in explicit language that Jesus Christ the righteous was "a Paraclete".
1 John. 2:1: "My little children, I am writing these things to you that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have a Paraclete with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."
Apostle John has also recorded in his Gospel, that this righteous Jesus Christ (the Paraclete), will pray to God after his departure, and God will give us "another Paraclete".
John 14:16: "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you into the age (to come)."

THE NEGATION OF "HOLY SPIRIT"
The concept that the Paraclete (comforter, advocate) is the "Holy Spirit" is unequivocally negated by the following verse:
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7
This verse clearly indicates that the coming of the Paraclete was subject to the departure of Jesus. His departure from this world was a pre-condition for the arrival of the Paraclete.
We know that the "Holy Spirit" was already present during and before the ministry of Jesus. The Holy Spirit was in existence since the day of the Creation and was hovering upon the surface of the earth (Gen. 1:2).  It was also present with the prophets of the Old Testament. The "Holy Spirit" was present "like a dove" at River Jordan when Christ was being baptized. (Mat. 3:16). Since there is and was only ONE "Holy Spirit", Jesus would be totally mistaken in saying that the HOLY SPIRIT would NOT come not UNLESS he departs. Did not Jesus see the dove that alighted upon him?  OR, Jesus did NOT know that the "dove" was the Holy Spirit? Jesus was a RIGHTEOUS Paraclete. When he said; Another Paraclete will come only after my departure, he meant that this Paraclete is not yet here, but will be born after he depart.

“HE" NOT "IT"
“But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26
"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me."        John 15:26
 This verse further clears the confusion, if there is any. Here the Paraclete is called the "Spirit of Truth" and not the "Holy Spirit". The entity takes the pronoun "he" being a male figure.
NB: The Greek word 'pneu'ma' (spirit), is of neutral gender and takes the pronoun "it". Whereas, in the verses referring to Paraclete quoted above, the pronoun used is "he".

WHAT WILL "HE" DO?

Jesus Christ did indicate that the Paraclete will do certain things in his time. Let us examine if  "he", Prophet Muhammad, did those things.
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak..." Jn. 16:13
Q..V.. Note: The Qur'an is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by Prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The Prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. His companions used to write down whatever he recited. The Qur'an does not contain the writings or teachings of Prophet Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

"He will guide you unto all truth".

Prophet Muhammad(saw) was the only prophet who has brought a universal and perfect law. The Holy Quran says:
Today We have perfected your religion for you and completed Our favor upon you. (The Holy Quran 5:4)
How clearly has the prophecy been fulfilled in the person of the Prophet Muhamma(saw)d in all of its details.
Jesus says,
“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto You, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the Law, till all be fulfilled”. (Matthew 5:17-18)

"He shall glorify me."  John 16:14

Q 3V45-47 (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be Al-Masih, `Isa, the son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and he will be one of those who are near to Allah.'') (46. "He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.'') (47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.'' He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: `Be! ـ and it is.'')
Note: The Qur'an glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary. It confirms; Jesus was a Messiah, a Messenger  of God, the Spirit from God, the Word of God and the Righteous Prophet.

"He shall take mine and shall disclose it to you." John. 16:14
Note: Prophet Muhammad(SAW) did declare himself a Messenger/Prophet of God like Abraham, Moses and Jesus.
The Holy Quran says:
The Messiah, son of Mary, was a messenger, "surely messengers like unto him had passed away before him" (The Holy Quran 5:76)

Q3V144 Muhammad (SAW)is no more than a Messenger, and indeed Messengers have passed away before him.

"He will teach you all things."  John 14:26
Note: The Qur'an teaches a way of life. It guides mankind, how to live a pious life socially, politically and spiritually.

. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you."       John. 14:26
Note: The Qur'an speaks about the teachings of Jesus and even quotes him.

. "He will bear witness of me" John 15:26
Surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him of whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and hereafter. (The Holy Quran 3:46)
The Holy Prophet testified to the truth of Jesus as a divine and honored Teacher and Prophet Note: The Qur'an attests the miracles performed by Jesus the Messiah. The Qur'an  acknowledges that these miracles and signs were performed with the leave of Allah, by His righteous Servant and Messiah Jesus. The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13 (NASB).
Q 3V48-51 And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah, and the Tawrah and the Injil.). And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal the blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.'' "And I have come) confirming that which was before me of the Tawrah, and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So have Taqwa of Allah and obey me.''. "Truly, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the straight path.''

"He shall not speak of himself.
This description can only apply to the Prophet Muhammad. The New and Old Testaments do not contain a single book in which man's word has not been mixed with God's. The Quran is nothing but the word of God from beginning to end. Not a word even of the Prophet is to be found in it.
When Peter appeared before the people of Jerusalem, his words were: "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you". John starts one of his conversations with "I, John, who am your brother". On the same lines we read the utterances of Philip, James and others in the Bible.About the Holy Prophet, the Quran says:
He does not speak out of his own desire. It is naught but revelation that is revealed. (The Holy Quran 53:4-5)
Muhammad was Wonderful both in his name and achievements. Jesus, in his parable of the vineyard, speaks of the householder who let his vineyards to husbandmen. These wicked men not only beat, killed and stoned his other servants but also his son. The lord, says Jesus, will come himself, destroy these wicked husbandmen and render the vineyard to those who "shall render the fruits in their seasons." This will be so because:
The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the comer; and this is the Lord's doing, and it marvellous in our eyes. (Matthew 21:33-44)
This is the way in which the "Wonderful" one had to appear. When the son would be slain, then the other one would be sent who would prove to be the head of the corner. And he would seem "marvellous" in the eyes of Jesus and the whole world.
And about his wonderful achievements we may quote Thomas Carlyle. He writes:
To the Arab nation it was a birth from darkness into light; Arabia first become alive by means of it. A poor shepherd people ,roaming unnoticed in its deserts since the creation of the world, a hero-prophet was sent down to them with a word they could believe: see, the unnoticed becomes world-notable, the small has grown world-great,' within one century afterward, Arabia is at Grenada on this hand, Delhi on that, glancing in valor and splendor and the light of genius, Arabia shines through long ages over a section of the world. Belief is great, long-living, The history of a nation becomes fruitful, soul-elevating, great, so soon as it believes. These Arabs, the man Mahomet and that one century-is it not as if a spark had fallen, one spark, on a world of what seemed black, unnoticeable sand, but 10, the sand proves explosive powder, blazes heaven-high from Delhi to Grenada. I said ,the great man was always a lightning out of heaven; the rest of men waited for him like fuel and then they too would flame. (Thomas Carlyle in Heroes And Hero-worship)

OUT OF CONTEXT COINCIDENCE?
Is it possible that the numerous prophecies cited here are all individually and combined out of context misinterpretations? Is the opposite true, that such infrequently studied verses fit together consistently and clearly point to the advent of the man who changed the course of human history, Prophet Muhammad (saw). Is it reasonable to conclude that all these prophecies, appearing in different books of the Bible and spoken by various prophets at different times were all coincidence? If this is so here is another strange "coincidence"!
One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad (SAW)to Paran (Mecca) in his victorious, bloodless return to his birthplace to destroy the remaining symbols of idolatry in the Ka'bah.
Says God as quoted by Moses: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19)

CONCLUSION
These are just a few of the many prophecies found in the Bible about the advent of that great prophet who was going to lead the world into all truth.
Muhammad was going to be, in the words of Solomon, "altogether lovely" which in Hebrew is expressed as Mahmaddim. (Song of Solomon 5: 10-16) He was the fulfillment of the "stone" of Daniel's dream. (Daniel 2:34-35) He was the coming of the lord of the vineyard himself as foretold by Jesus.
True, there are some prophecies about Jesus as well in the Old Testament but it is also a fact that there are many which cannot rightly be applied to him. These could be fulfilled in the person of the one who was coming with a Law and whose mission was to be not just to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" but to the whole world, one who was spoken of by Jesus as the Comforter and Spirit of Truth. The predictions about Muhammad in the Bible are clear and precise.
Dear Readers: May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind. May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in hereafter.
AMEEN
AbuAbdullahi
Osun State

The non-Muslim verdict on Muhummed (PBUH)
"People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on one hand, and Alexander, Caesar and Hitler on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Mohammed, who combined all three functions. To a lesser degree, Moses did the same."
Professor Jules Masserman
"Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one, but, he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. if ever a man had the right to say that he ruled by a right divine, it was Muhummed, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.""
Rev. R. Bosworth-Smith
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by omoha: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
albacete:

Apostle John records in explicit language that Jesus Christ the righteous was "a Paraclete".
1 John. 2:1: "My little children, I am writing these things to you that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have a Paraclete with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."
Apostle John has also recorded in his Gospel, that this righteous Jesus Christ (the Paraclete), will pray to God after his departure, and God will give us "another Paraclete".
John 14:16: "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you into the age (to come)."

The concept that the Paraclete (comforter, advocate) is the "Holy Spirit" is unequivocally negated by the following verse:
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7
This verse clearly indicates that the coming of the Paraclete was subject to the departure of Jesus. His departure from this world was a pre-condition for the arrival of the Paraclete.
We know that the "Holy Spirit" was already present during and before the ministry of Jesus. The Holy Spirit was in existence since the day of the Creation and was hovering upon the surface of the earth (Gen. 1:2). It was also present with the prophets of the Old Testament. The "Holy Spirit" was present "like a dove" at River Jordan when Christ was being baptized. (Mat. 3:16). Since there is and was only ONE "Holy Spirit", Jesus would be totally mistaken in saying that the HOLY SPIRIT would NOT come not UNLESS he departs. Did not Jesus see the dove that alighted upon him? OR, Jesus did NOT know that the "dove" was the Holy Spirit? Jesus was a RIGHTEOUS Paraclete. When he said; Another Paraclete will come only after my departure, he meant that this Paraclete is not yet here, but will be born after he depart.

“HE" NOT "IT"
“But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26
"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me." John 15:26
This verse further clears the confusion, if there is any. Here the Paraclete is called the "Spirit of Truth" and not the "Holy Spirit". The entity takes the pronoun "he" being a male figure.
NB: The Greek word 'pneu'ma' (spirit), is of neutral gender and takes the pronoun "it". Whereas, in the verses referring to Paraclete quoted above, the pronoun used is "he".

WHAT WILL "HE" DO?

Jesus Christ did indicate that the Paraclete will do certain things in his time. Let us examine if "he", Prophet Muhammad, did those things.
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak..." Jn. 16:13
Q..V.. Note: The Qur'an is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by Prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The Prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. His companions used to write down whatever he recited. The Qur'an does not contain the writings or teachings of Prophet Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

Prophet Muhammad(saw) was the only prophet who has brought a universal and perfect law. The Holy Quran says:
Today We have perfected your religion for you and completed Our favor upon you. (The Holy Quran 5:4)
How clearly has the prophecy been fulfilled in the person of the Prophet Muhamma(saw)d in all of its details.
Jesus says,
“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto You, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the Law, till all be fulfilled”. (Matthew 5:17-18)

"He shall glorify me." John 16:14

Q 3V45-47 (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be Al-Masih, `Isa, the son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and he will be one of those who are near to Allah.'') (46. "He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.'') (47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.'' He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: `Be! ـ and it is.'')
Note: The Qur'an glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary. It confirms; Jesus was a Messiah, a Messenger of God, the Spirit from God, the Word of God and the Righteous Prophet.

Note: Prophet Muhammad(SAW) did declare himself a Messenger/Prophet of God like Abraham, Moses and Jesus.
The Holy Quran says:
The Messiah, son of Mary, was a messenger, "surely messengers like unto him had passed away before him" (The Holy Quran 5:76)

Q3V144 Muhammad (SAW)is no more than a Messenger, and indeed Messengers have passed away before him.

"He will teach you all things." John 14:26
Note: The Qur'an teaches a way of life. It guides mankind, how to live a pious life socially, politically and spiritually.

. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John. 14:26

Surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him of whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and hereafter. (The Holy Quran 3:46)
The Holy Prophet testified to the truth of Jesus as a divine and honored Teacher and Prophet Note: The Qur'an attests the miracles performed by Jesus the Messiah. The Qur'an acknowledges that these miracles and signs were performed with the leave of Allah, by His righteous Servant and Messiah Jesus. The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13 (NASB).
Q 3V48-51 And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah, and the Tawrah and the Injil.). And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal the blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.'' "And I have come) confirming that which was before me of the Tawrah, and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So have Taqwa of Allah and obey me.''. "Truly, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the straight path.''

This description can only apply to the Prophet Muhammad. The New and Old Testaments do not contain a single book in which man's word has not been mixed with God's. The Quran is nothing but the word of God from beginning to end. Not a word even of the Prophet is to be found in it.
When Peter appeared before the people of Jerusalem, his words were: "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you". John starts one of his conversations with "I, John, who am your brother". On the same lines we read the utterances of Philip, James and others in the Bible.About the Holy Prophet, the Quran says:
He does not speak out of his own desire. It is naught but revelation that is revealed. (The Holy Quran 53:4-5)
Muhammad was Wonderful both in his name and achievements. Jesus, in his parable of the vineyard, speaks of the householder who let his vineyards to husbandmen. These wicked men not only beat, killed and stoned his other servants but also his son. The lord, says Jesus, will come himself, destroy these wicked husbandmen and render the vineyard to those who "shall render the fruits in their seasons." This will be so because:
The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the comer; and this is the Lord's doing, and it marvellous in our eyes. (Matthew 21:33-44)
This is the way in which the "Wonderful" one had to appear. When the son would be slain, then the other one would be sent who would prove to be the head of the corner. And he would seem "marvellous" in the eyes of Jesus and the whole world.
To the Arab nation it was a birth from darkness into light; Arabia first become alive by means of it. A poor shepherd people ,roaming unnoticed in its deserts since the creation of the world, a hero-prophet was sent down to them with a word they could believe: see, the unnoticed becomes world-notable, the small has grown world-great,' within one century afterward, Arabia is at Grenada on this hand, Delhi on that, glancing in valor and splendor and the light of genius, Arabia shines through long ages over a section of the world. Belief is great, long-living, The history of a nation becomes fruitful, soul-elevating, great, so soon as it believes. These Arabs, the man Mahomet and that one century-is it not as if a spark had fallen, one spark, on a world of what seemed black, unnoticeable sand, but 10, the sand proves explosive powder, blazes heaven-high from Delhi to Grenada. I said ,the great man was always a lightning out of heaven; the rest of men waited for him like fuel and then they too would flame. (Thomas Carlyle in Heroes And Hero-worship)

Is it possible that the numerous prophecies cited here are all individually and combined out of context misinterpretations? Is the opposite true, that such infrequently studied verses fit together consistently and clearly point to the advent of the man who changed the course of human history, Prophet Muhammad (saw). Is it reasonable to conclude that all these prophecies, appearing in different books of the Bible and spoken by various prophets at different times were all coincidence? If this is so here is another strange "coincidence"!
One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad (SAW)to Paran (Mecca) in his victorious, bloodless return to his birthplace to destroy the remaining symbols of idolatry in the Ka'bah.
Says God as quoted by Moses: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19)

CONCLUSION
These are just a few of the many prophecies found in the Bible about the advent of that great prophet who was going to lead the world into all truth.
Muhammad was going to be, in the words of Solomon, "altogether lovely" which in Hebrew is expressed as Mahmaddim. (Song of Solomon 5: 10-16) He was the fulfillment of the "stone" of Daniel's dream. (Daniel 2:34-35) He was the coming of the lord of the vineyard himself as foretold by Jesus.
True, there are some prophecies about Jesus as well in the Old Testament but it is also a fact that there are many which cannot rightly be applied to him. These could be fulfilled in the person of the one who was coming with a Law and whose mission was to be not just to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" but to the whole world, one who was spoken of by Jesus as the Comforter and Spirit of Truth. The predictions about Muhammad in the Bible are clear and precise.
Dear Readers: May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind. May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in hereafter.
AMEEN
AbuAbdullahi
Osun State

"People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on one hand, and Alexander, Caesar and Hitler on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Mohammed, who combined all three functions. To a lesser degree, Moses did the same."
"Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one, but, he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. if ever a man had the right to say that he ruled by a right divine, it was Muhummed, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.""
Rev. R. Bosworth-Smith

5 Likes
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by prairie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
javalove:
Dude, the gospel of barnabas exists in print. That is the original copy of the book. If you need it, I could send you a PDF.

@topic

When truth comes, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish. . .Alhamdulilah I'm muslim

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
you ar a muslim nd i am a christian, nd i dnt fink jesus wuld eva predict d comin of one who married a nine year old, promised seventy two virgins too, m nt gay so i dnt nid som virgins, btw shey muslim women wont av dia own heaven? Or ws he Hot wen he sed seventy two virgins?
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by prairie(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
Toaskarity: How can my Jesus preached the coming of somebody that will marry so many young teen and kill for the people to get convert to his religion as a prophet. I personally doubt it but if actually its true then I will personally denounce my religion  embarassed  
why is your faith so little? Pls increase ur faith
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by greygoblings(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
eGuerrilla: Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Secret Bible: The 1,500-year-old tome was is said to contain Jesus' early teachings and his prediction of the Prophet's coming
A secret Bible in which Jesus is believed to predict the coming of the Prophet Muhammad to Earth has sparked serious interest from the Vatican.
Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.

The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

The leather-bound text, written on animal hide, was discovered by Turkish police during an anti-smuggling operation in 2000.
It was closely guarded until 2010, when it was finally handed over to the Ankara Ethnography Museum, and will soon be put back on public display following a minor restoration.
A photocopy of a single page from the handwritten ancient manuscript is thought to be worth £1.5million.
Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay said the book could be an authentic version of the Gospel, which was suppressed by the Christian Church for its strong parallels with the Islamic view of Jesus.
He also said the Vatican had made an official request to see the scripture - a controversial text which Muslims claim is an addition to the original gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.
In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God.
It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'.
WHO WAS ST BARNABAS?
Born in Cyprus as Joseph, Barnabas was an Early Christian later named an apostle.
His story appears in the Acts of the Apostles, and Paul mentions him in some of his epistles.
The date, place, and circumstances of his death are historically unverifiable.
But Christian tradition states that he was martyred at Salamis, Cyprus.
He is traditionally identified as the founder of the Cypriot Church, with his feast day on June 11.
And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.
Readmore
the technology to make books were non existent by the time you claim rather scrolls were used. Texts were not written in that form. This is all muslim propaganda to advert the high revertin rate to christianity. Even a fool won't fall for this.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by gameaddict(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
http://www.aina.org/news/2012022916569.htm

(AINA) -- Much has been made of the recent discovery in Turkey of a Bible purported to be written in the Aramaic language, 1,500 years ago. The Muslim media, as well as Western media outlets, quickly pounced on this, claiming this Bible contains verses attributed to Jesus Christ, in which Christ predicts the coming of Muhammad. No media outlet has published a facsimile of these verses.

This "Bible" is written on leather in gold letters. The picture of the front cover show inscriptions in Aramaic and a drawing of a cross.

For any native speaker of Modern Assyrian (also known as neo-Aramaic), and that would be your average Assyrian today, the inscription is easily read. The bottom inscription, which is the most clearly visible from the published photos, says the following:

Transliteration: b-shimmit maran paish kteewa aha ktawa al idateh d-rabbaneh d-dera illaya b-ninweh b'sheeta d-alpa w-khamshamma d-maran

Translation: In the name of our Lord, this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord.

Nineveh is the ancient Assyrian capital and is located in present-day north Iraq, near Mosul.

There are spelling errors that are immediately noticeable.

The first word, b'shimmit maran ("in the name of our Lord"wink, is erroneously spelled with a 't' instead of a 'd'. The 'd' in Assyrian is the genitive, and it prefixes the word that follows. It should read b-shimma d-maran, not b-shimmit maran (note, the last word of the sentence is correctly spelled d-maran ("of our Lord"wink).

The first word also contains another spelling error. The correct spelling for "name" in Assyrian is ashma, with the initial 'a' being silent. Therefore, when correctly spelled, 'in the name of our Lord" should be written as b-ashma d-maran.

The word idateh is misspelled, it should end with an 'a', idata. Also the phrase al idateh ("on the hands"wink is incorrect, it should read b-idata ("by the hands"wink.

The bottom sentence uses the word ktawa ("book"wink to refer to the book, but in Assyrian the Bible is never referred to as a "book." One says awreta (Old Testament), khdatta (New Testament), or ktawa qaddeesha (holy book). Given this, since no one has seen the inside of this "Bible," we cannot be sure if it is in fact a Bible.

Most significantly, this writing is in Modern Assyrian, which was standardized in the 1840s. The first bible in Modern Assyrian was produced in 1848. If this book were written in 1500 A.D. it should have been written in Classical Assyrian.

It is highly unlikely for monks to make such elementary mistakes. It remains to be seen whether this book is a forgery, or even what kind of book it is.

The bottom inscription also says the book was written in 1500 A.D.. If the book does contain verses predicting the coming of Muhammad, it is no great accomplishment to predict something 870 years after the fact, since Muhammad founded Islam in 630 A.D..

Most media outlets, as well as Muslim and Christian outlets, lead the story with headlines pronouncing "1500 year old Bible predicts the coming of Muhammad" -- without any evidence to support this.

For Muslims, the implications of the headlines are desirable, that Jesus Christ is a Prophet, just like Muhammad, and not the Son of God. According to Al Bawaba, the Turkish culture and tourism minister, Ertugrul Gunay, said "In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel [this Bible] treats Jesus as a human being and not a God. It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammed."

Commenting on the errors in the book, Al Bawaba says in another article:

For example, the book says that there are nine heavens and that the tenth is paradise while in Quran they are seven only and claims that Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus without any pain while the Quran story says she got labor pains.

According to the gospel, Jesus said to Jewish priests that he is not the Messiah and that the Messiah is Mohammed. This means a denial of the existence of a Messiah, who is in fact Jesus Christ, and makes Jesus and Mohammed seem like they are one and the same person.

The book also contains information that lack historical credibility like the presence of three armies, each made up of 200,000 soldiers, in Palestine whereas the entire population of Palestine 2,000 years ago did not even reach 200,000. In addition, Palestine was occupied by the Romans at the time and it is impossible that Palestine was allowed to have any army or armies of its own.

The last sentence in chapter 217 says that 100 pounds of stones were placed on Christ's body. This confirms that the gospel was written quite recently because the first to use the pound as a unit of weight was the Ottomans in their experiments with Italy and Spain and it was never known during the time of Jesus.

Chapter 20 also stated that the cities of Jerusalem and Nazareth are sea ports.

This same article ends with "According to many studies, the gospel attributed to St. Barnabas was written by a European Jew in the Middle Ages who was quite familiar with the Quran and the Gospels. He, thus, mixed facts from here and there and his intentions remain unknown."

But despite the availability of information on this "Bible," most media outlets, Muslims, liberal and secular organizations have portrayed this discovery as something that undermines Christianity, ignoring the many problems with this book and presenting it as virtual fact. In fact, in their zeal to support the anti-Christian narrative, they have withheld or suppressed information questioning the authenticity of this book. For these organizations and individuals, this is another tool in their arsenal for the attack on the foundations of Christian doctrine.

By Peter BetBasoo and Ashur Giwargis
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by seyibrown(f): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2013
greygoblings: the technology to make books were non existent by the time you claim rather scrolls were used. Texts were not written in that form. This is all muslim propaganda to advert the high revertin rate to christianity. Even a fool won't fall for this.

grin grin £14 million leather-bound fraud! grin grin
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by joe4christ(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
seyibrown:

greygoblings: the technology to make books were non existent by the time you claim rather scrolls were used. Texts were not written in that form. This is all muslim propaganda to advert the high revertin rate to christianity. Even a fool won't fall for this.
seyibrown:

They are'nt even smart enough. This is too cheap!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Proffdada: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
omoha:
Apostle John has also recorded in his Gospel, that this righteous Jesus Christ (the Paraclete), will pray to God after his departure, and God will give us "another Paraclete".

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7
This verse clearly indicates that the coming of the Paraclete was subject to the departure of Jesus. His departure from this world was a pre-condition for the arrival of the Paraclete.
We know that the "Holy Spirit" was already present during and before the ministry of Jesus. The Holy Spirit was in existence since the day of the Creation and was hovering upon the surface of the earth (Gen. 1:2).  It was also present with the prophets of the Old Testament. The "Holy Spirit" was present "like a dove" at River Jordan when Christ was being baptized. (Mat. 3:16). Since there is and was only ONE "Holy Spirit", Jesus would be totally mistaken in saying that the HOLY SPIRIT would NOT come not UNLESS he departs. Did not Jesus see the dove that alighted upon him?  OR, Jesus did NOT know that the "dove" was the Holy Spirit? Jesus was a RIGHTEOUS Paraclete. When he said; Another Paraclete will come only after my departure, he meant that this Paraclete is not yet here, but will be born after he depart.

“HE" NOT "IT"
"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me."        John 15:26

WHAT WILL "HE" DO?

Jesus Christ did indicate that the Paraclete will do certain things in his time. Let us examine if  "he", Prophet Muhammad, did those things.
Q..V..Note: The Qur'an is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by Prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The Prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. His companions used to write down whatever he recited. The Qur'an does not contain the writings or teachings of Prophet Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

Jesus says,
“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto You, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the Law, till all be fulfilled”. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Note: The Qur'an glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary. It confirms; Jesus was a Messiah, a Messenger  of God, the Spirit from God, the Word of God and the Righteous Prophet.

The Holy Quran says:

"He will teach you all things."  John 14:26

. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you."       John. 14:26

The Holy Prophet testified to the truth of Jesus as a divine and honored Teacher and ProphetNote: The Qur'an attests the miracles performed by Jesus the Messiah. The Qur'an  acknowledges that these miracles and signs were performed with the leave of Allah, by His righteous Servant and Messiah Jesus. The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13 (NASB).

He does not speak out of his own desire. It is naught but revelation that is revealed. (The Holy Quran 53:4-5)
The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the comer; and this is the Lord's doing, and it marvellous in our eyes. (Matthew 21:33-44)
To the Arab nation it was a birth from darkness into light; Arabia first become alive by means of it. A poor shepherd people ,roaming unnoticed in its deserts since the creation of the world, a hero-prophet was sent down to them with a word they could believe: see, the unnoticed becomes world-notable, the small has grown world-great,' within one century afterward, Arabia is at Grenada on this hand, Delhi on that, glancing in valor and splendor and the light of genius, Arabia shines through long ages over a section of the world. Belief is great, long-living, The history of a nation becomes fruitful, soul-elevating, great, so soon as it believes. These Arabs, the man Mahomet and that one century-is it not as if a spark had fallen, one spark, on a world of what seemed black, unnoticeable sand, but 10, the sand proves explosive powder, blazes heaven-high from Delhi to Grenada. I said ,the great man was always a lightning out of heaven; the rest of men waited for him like fuel and then they too would flame.(Thomas Carlyle in Heroes And Hero-worship)

Says God as quoted by Moses:And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19)

CONCLUSION
Dear Readers:May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind. May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in hereafter.
AMEEN
AbuAbdullahi
Osun State

Rev. R. Bosworth-Smith

guy ,you r so sick and doomed for hell to be comparing or refering mohammed MHRIN(may he rot in hell) to the holy spirit. anyone who blaspheme against the Holy Ghost is destined for hell which is the unforgivable sin
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by deebrain(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Koolking: What a hoax!!!! This is fit for Jokes section

seconded
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Donfamous(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=omoha]

“HE" NOT "IT"

WHAT WILL "HE" DO?

Q..V..Note: The Qur'an is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by Prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The Prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. His companions used to write down whatever he recited. The Qur'an does not contain the writings or teachings of Prophet Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

Jesus says,

Q 3V45-47 (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be Al-Masih, `Isa, the son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and he will be one of those who are near to Allah.'') (46. "He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.'') (47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man . Who told you that the holy spirit was functioning in the old testament, and why did you use the word paraclete you comforter and the spirit of truth, is your prophet a spirit, everything that the xtian needs is in the bible so dont confuse us, and Jesus teachin is totally different 4rm your muhamed, God the father ruled in old testament Jesus came to introduce the holy spirit, not the rubbish paraclete which is not even in my dico
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by chupcake(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Forget the 1500yr old book.. Read your own bible... You'll find all you need there.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ spoke about a Spirit....he never said when the man of truth...Islam always love to use this verse and think it can fool us.The Lord did specify what he should be either a man or a spirit....

Lets look at Isaiah 11:2
"And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him,the spirit of wisdom and understanding,the spirit of counsel and might,the spirit of[b] knowledge[/b] and of the fear of the Lord;"

This verse shows us the different personalities of the Holy Spirit

Knowledge is also known as TRUTH.....so we can paraphrase John 16:13 also to mean "But when he, the Spirit of Knowledge, comes he will guide you into all the knowledge; for he will not speak on his own Initiative,but whatever he hears, he will speak Jn16:13.....notice i used knowledge to replace truth here to tell you it is still taking about Isaiah 11:2

So mohammed cannot be the comforter. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by kasbeats(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
nwabobo:

. . . . .and to think that the man also died in the year 666 AD
Liaaarr!!!! He died in 619 AD,Jesus never told us to lie to prove he is the way,the truth shall be made known †Φ all,sooner or later...do you copy?
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by MSHEKS(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
if it is true. which i know it aint. then why do they want to make money with it? fraudsters

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.