Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36001 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Can you believe this? It's simply amazing, I just tried this, and it works. All I did to register for eTranzact Pocketmoni was to use my GSM phone to TEXT Reg Myfirstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220. I immediately received a confirmation SMS from etranzact PLC containing a download link. I clicked the link and the etranzact pocketmoni software downloaded & installed to my phone. Now I can buy recharge cards, renew my DSTV & HiTV, and transfer money to any bank account right from home using etranzact's pocketmoni service. The future is finally here. AMAZING! Kudos to eTranzact International PLC. I really think this is worth sharing. You too can register to enjoy this classic service, simply use your phone to TEXT Reg UrFIrstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220 from the following GSM networks (MTN, Airtel & Etisalat).
eg If your name is James Femi, use your GSM phone to TEXT Reg James Femi 001197 TO 20220. To register with Glo number TEXT Reg UrFirstname Lastname 001197 TO 31030.
(You will receive an SMS from eTranzact containing a download link. Click the link to download & install the appliction to your phone).
Etranzact International was granted licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide the Pocketmoni service in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
More

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
Still more pics

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
Another

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by cardoso111(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2012
But Hitv isn't working anymore!what are u subscribing??

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by stepo707: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2012
How are we sure it isn't fraudulent?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by styles2009: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
Naijerians and mobile banking, its gonna be a tough one grin

2 Likes

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Bayils(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing that anyways,,,,, dont think dats gonna be a freee service though pls i'll like to have their site for additional info!!!!!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
It isn't fraudulent. Etranzact was granted license by CBN to provide mobile money services in Nigeria. Pocketmoni is the brand name of etranzact's mobile money service. Yes there are charges, but it is a flat rate. Regardless of the volume of funds transferred and the number of transaction you make in a month using your phone, you are charged N150 monthly maintenance fee. Which means you can send money to several bank accounts several times in a month, recharge your DSTV, and and help your friends to do same, buy airtime for any network and you pay only N150. For ALL transactions, no matter how much, and how many times you perform such transactions, you are charged N150 ONLY per month. Consider this, even the transport fare alone you pay for a single trip to and fro the bank or DSTV office, the time and energy you spent in the process, cannot be compared with the pocketmoni charges. How many trips do you take to the bank in a month?

As to whether, mobile money can work in Nigeria, history has shown that it has worked very well in some African countries not as technologically advanced as our country, eg Kenya. With CBN's new cashless policy being implemented this year, sooner or later we'll all get to subscribe to one form of electronic payment option or the other. It's simply a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 3:24am On Mar 26, 2012
I think this is fraud, I downloaded the app and install then it ask for my card no I supply , it then write profile not up or something then brought me back to main page , can't do anything with it, waiting for morning to rush to my bank and lock my account before them finish me

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
ITbomb: I think this is fraud, I downloaded the app and install then it ask for my card no I supply , it then write profile not up or something then brought me back to main page , can't do anything with it, waiting for morning to rush to my bank and lock my account before them finish me

Pls be fair and state truthfully and clearly what you experienced @ ITbomb. At NO TIME during the installation of pocketmoni will you be asked to enter your personal ATM card number. After registration, a text message was sent to ur phone containing a download link and your default PIN. After installing the application to your phone, you are to use the default PIN sent to you to activate your account and thereafter change the PIN to your private PIN. How to activate: After installation, launch the application and click to agree with the terms and conditions. Then, you are asked to enter (a) your mobile number used for registration(ie that you used to send the text to 20220), (b) Default PIN (sent to ur phone from eTranzact) (c) a memorable word of ur choice and (d) select your network provider (eg MTN etc). If you entered all the information correctly, you will receive another text message from eTranzact that you have successfully registered your account and synchronized your profile. You can then change your default PIN by going to the main menu, click security, click change PIN, and then change it to your private PIN.

At NO POINT during installation were you asked to enter your ATM card number. If you did so, it was because you didn't take time to read the instructions. Pocketmoni is the product of eTranzact International, one of the leading electronic swithching companies in Nigeria. eTranzact isnt a fraudulent company, you can do a little more independent research on the internet about etanzact and pocketmoni. I guess by your username ITbomb, you know what switching companies are. Without the 4 switching companies in Nigeria, you wouldnt even have an ATM card in the first place. My apologies for your experience, but it is largely due to the fact that you didnt read the instructions properly before entering your details. I know you may still argue with or disbelieve my comments above, but I can assure you that b4 d year runs out, you would have realized that this is legit. It's actually a matter of time, you'll surely find out. Several people I know have gone through the registration process and are enjoying the product. I believe Pocketmoni is by far the best mobile money service licensed by CBN. I hope you have heard about mobile money/mobile payment. If you havnt, I suggest you Google it and start from there. You'll find the list of Providers/Companies officially licensed by CBN to provide mobile money services in Nigeria. If you don't see eTranzact listed among the licensed providers, then you can call the cops! But if you do see eTranzact listed and if you eventually realize this isnt fraud, please remember to be fair and leave a comment on this thread. Do have a good day Sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by aieromon(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
Are you sure the maintainance charge is N150 regardless of the volume of transactions per month?I've been looking for a mobile service and the best I've come up with is N205 per month.Please,do enlighten me.
Thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
I guess I was a bit harsh and rushing, after faithfully putting the pin given me i got this

Card/Account Verification Failed. Invalid card PIN!
Ref: 02DN85986125365. Powered by eTranzact
now I can't get back that verification page.
Help
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
ITbomb: I guess I was a bit harsh and rushing, after faithfully putting the pin given me i got this

Card/Account Verification Failed. Invalid card PIN!
Ref: 02DN85986125365. Powered by eTranzact
now I can't get back that verification page.
Help

@ ITbomb. It appears the finalization of your registration wasnt succesful. Pls check the text messages you received from etranzact. Did you get any text message saying "congrats you have succesfully registered your pocketmoni account, please change ur PIN......" If you didnt get that text, then follow the following steps

(1) Go to where pocketmoni was installed in your phone (maybe in your applications folder or games) and delete it.

(2) Go to the first text message you received for eTranzact that says "Welcome to pocketmoni. Your default PIN is ..... Click to download ......" Take note of the PIN sent to you. Then click on the link to download the application afresh to ur phone. If you have mistakenly delete that welcome text message, follow steps a and b to have your default PIn resent to you and to get the download link back.

(a). Attempt to register yourself again (ie text Reg Urfirstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220). You will get an SMS that says, you already have a pocketmoni account, Your default PIN is .....

(b) Text D pocketmoni TO 20220. You will get an SMS containing the download 2 links one ends with .jar and the other with .jad. Depending on the kind of phone you use. Try both to see which works with your phone. Click on the appropriate link to download and install to ur phone.

(3) After installation is complete, agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box I agree, the setup page appears. Enter ur mobile number used for the registration (ie the one you used to text Reg Firstname Lastame 001197 to 20220), enter ur default PIN contained in the text sent to you by eTranzact. Enter a memorable word of ur choice, and then select ur network provider (eg MTN, glo etc). Click on proceed. It will display synchronizing please wait, within few seconds you should receive an SMS from eTranzact saying "congrats you have succesfully registered your pocketmoni account, please change ur PIN......". Immediately you will be led to the main menu of pocketmoni. You can then go to security and change ur PIN to ur secret PIN. (Please note that the pocketmoni menu that will appear on ur phone will be slightly different from dat displayed in d picture above. The one displayed in the phone above is the mobile application for agents (it includes 2 additional menu items ie deposit Cash and Payout Cash) I hope the reason for dat is self explanatory. I hope this helps. Do let me know if you need further clarification.

aieromon: Are you sure the maintainance charge is N150 regardless of the volume of transactions per month?I've been looking for a mobile service and the best I've come up with is N205 per month.Please,do enlighten me.
Thanks

@aieromon. Thanks 4 ur enquiry. Be assured, If you perform ALL transactions from YOUR pocketmoni account using YOUR mobile phone, then ALL transactions are FREE regardless of the volume and frequency of transactions. You will ONLY be charged the N150 monthly maintenance fee. But if for any reason, you choose to transact at the agent's location (eg send money to a bank accoumt, or Pay DSTV at the agent's, you will be charged N100 per transaction). So it's more economical to load your account with funds and conduct the transaction yourself. I hope this comment helped.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by godello: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hw do i load my account on etransact?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
I think I got the error cos I didn't use the no.? I use to register to sent the sms , i'll get back to u. Thanks for taking time to explain
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by aieromon(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hmm,the catch-22 eh?
How do I load the account?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
aieromon: Hmm,the catch-22 eh?
How do I load the account?
Yes how do I load cos when I get to ' fund pocketmoni ' and supply all required, and sent , it keep sending me back pin change required ie even after changing the pin to my private pin
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by czay(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
speedy4u:

Pls be fair and state truthfully and clearly what you experienced @ ITbomb. At NO TIME during the installation of pocketmoni will you be asked to enter your personal ATM card number. After registration, a text message was sent to ur phone containing a download link and your default PIN. After installing the application to your phone, you are to use the default PIN sent to you to activate your account and thereafter change the PIN to your private PIN. How to activate: After installation, launch the application and click to agree with the terms and conditions. Then, you are asked to enter (a) your mobile number used for registration(ie that you used to send the text to 20220), (b) Default PIN (sent to ur phone from eTranzact) (c) a memorable word of ur choice and (d) select your network provider (eg MTN etc). If you entered all the information correctly, you will receive another text message from eTranzact that you have successfully registered your account and synchronized your profile. You can then change your default PIN by going to the main menu, click security, click change PIN, and then change it to your private PIN.

At NO POINT during installation were you asked to enter your ATM card number. If you did so, it was because you didn't take time to read the instructions. Pocketmoni is the product of eTranzact International, one of the leading electronic swithching companies in Nigeria. eTranzact isnt a fraudulent company, you can do a little more independent research on the internet about etanzact and pocketmoni. I guess by your username ITbomb, you know what switching companies are. Without the 4 switching companies in Nigeria, you wouldnt even have an ATM card in the first place. My apologies for your experience, but it is largely due to the fact that you didnt read the instructions properly before entering your details. I know you may still argue with or disbelieve my comments above, but I can assure you that b4 d year runs out, you would have realized that this is legit. It's actually a matter of time, you'll surely find out. Several people I know have gone through the registration process and are enjoying the product. I believe Pocketmoni is by far the best mobile money service licensed by CBN. I hope you have heard about mobile money/mobile payment. If you havnt, I suggest you Google it and start from there. You'll find the list of Providers/Companies officially licensed by CBN to provide mobile money services in Nigeria. If you don't see eTranzact listed among the licensed providers, then you can call the cops! But if you do see eTranzact listed and if you eventually realize this isnt fraud, please remember to be fair and leave a comment on this thread. Do have a good day Sir.
All am getting after several attempts was a sms“ sorry no security profile has been created for you....” What can I do please?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
c-zay:

All am getting after several attempts was a sms“ sorry no security profile has been created for you....” What can I do please?
From my experience
Did you get
any text message saying "congrats you have
succesfully registered your pocketmoni account,
please change ur PIN......" If you didnt get that text, then follow the following steps

Check previous post, if yes did u change the default pin to your personal pin

If it doesn't help , wait till the master show
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
C-zay. Pls delete d pocketmoni software from ur phone. Then follow these steps carefully.
speedy4u:
Pls check the text messages you received from etranzact. Did you get any text message saying "congrats you have succesfully registered your pocketmoni account, please change ur PIN......" If you didnt get that text, then follow the following steps

(1) Go to where pocketmoni was installed in your phone (maybe in your applications folder or games) and delete it.

(2) Go to the first text message you received from eTranzact that says "Welcome to pocketmoni. Your default PIN is ..... Click to download ......" Take note of the PIN sent to you. Then click on the link to download the application afresh to ur phone. If you have mistakenly delete that welcome text message, follow steps a and b to have your default PIn resent to you and to get the download link back.

(a). Attempt to register yourself again (ie text Reg Urfirstname Lastname 001197 TO 20220). You will get an SMS that says, you already have a pocketmoni account, Your default PIN is .....

(b) Text D pocketmoni TO 20220. You will get an SMS containing the download 2 links one ends with .jar and the other with .jad. Depending on the kind of phone you use. Try both to see which works with your phone. Click on the appropriate link to download and install to ur phone.

(3) After installation is complete, agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box I agree, the setup page appears. Enter ur mobile number used for the registration (ie the one you used to text Reg Firstname Lastame 001197 to 20220), enter ur default PIN contained in the text sent to you by eTranzact. Enter a memorable word of ur choice, and then select ur network provider (eg MTN, glo etc). Click on proceed. It will display synchronizing please wait, within few seconds you should receive an SMS from eTranzact saying "congrats you have succesfully registered your pocketmoni account, please change ur PIN......". Immediately you will be led to the main menu of pocketmoni. You can then go to security and change ur PIN to ur secret PIN. (Please note that the pocketmoni menu that will appear on ur phone will be slightly different from dat displayed in d picture above. The one displayed in the phone above is the mobile application for agents (it includes 2 additional menu items ie deposit Cash and Payout Cash) I hope the reason for dat is self explanatory. I hope this helps. Do let me know if you need further clarification.
. I hope this comment helped.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
@ALL. Pls note dat u should get a confirmation saying 'PIN change successful' after attemting to change ur PIN. If u didn't get it, ur pin change wasn't successful. Kindly state d response u got so I can help u 4m thr. If u got d confirmation, then ur aCct has bn fully setup. U are now ready to perform transactns. First thing to do is check balance. Card to use select default. Account type leave as current(it doesn't make a diff if u select savings because pocketmoni is a mobile account). Enter ur personal PIN dat u succesfully changed to. Click select line. Click on proceed on d next page.select Preferred channel: SMS costs N10 while GPRS costs as low as 5k (most network providers charge 5k per KB). Make ur choice as a correct naija man and click send. If u get a response dat ur balance is 0.00 then u hav final confirmatn dat ur acct is fully setup. Next step is to fund ur acct.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
@ALL. For now thr are a number of possible means of funding ur pocketmoni. Which one dat will work 4 u best largely depends on how much d awareness and adoption of pocketmoni is in ur State.

(1) Deposit at a pocketmoni licensed agent.
(2) Direct deposit into ur pocketmoni acct at an eTransact partnership banks (all banks except Citibank and diamond bank)
(3)Another pocketmoni user transfers funds to ur acct.
(4) Move funds from your bank acct to pocketmoni acct.
(5) Move funds from your VISA ATM card to pocketmoni acct.

There' are more details to give but I will have to continue tomorrow. I had a long day at work.I plead to take my leave for d day. Pls leave questions and comments or critiques. I'll respond 2mrw as early as possible 2mrw.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2012
speedy4u: @ALL. For now thr are a number of possible means of funding ur pocketmoni.
(2) Direct deposit into ur pocketmoni acct at an eTransact partnership banks (all banks except Citibank and diamond bank)
The 4 option I saw on my menu ' fund ur account' through ur card is not working, keep say pin change required even after successfully check my account balance
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by aieromon(m): 4:28am On Mar 28, 2012
speedy4u: @ALL. For now thr are a number of possible means of funding ur pocketmoni. Which one dat will work 4 u best largely depends on how much d awareness and adoption of pocketmoni is in ur State.

There' are more details to give but I will have to continue tomorrow. I had a long day at work.I plead to take my leave for d day. Pls leave questions and comments or critiques. I'll respond 2mrw as early as possible 2mrw.

I think I'll pass,thanks.I want money on the move without involving a third party.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ojochidem(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2012
aieromon: Are you sure the maintainance charge is N150 regardless of the volume of transactions per month?I've been looking for a mobile service and the best I've come up with is N205 per month.Please,do enlighten me.
Thanks

I use FirstMobile [FirstBank mobile] also from Etranzact and the charge is N100/month. But. They also charge a flat rate of N200 for every transfer to another bank account. Transfer to First Bank accounts are Free.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2012
ITbomb:
The 4 option I saw on my menu ' fund ur account' through ur card is not working, keep say pin change required even after successfully check my account balance
@ ITbomb I'll do all i can to get answers to your question, this morning/afternoon. I'll email etranzact if I have to. Pls let me know which network you use(MTN or airtel etc). Secondly, did you get the confirmation that PIN change was successful, when you changed ur PIN initially.

ojochidem:

I use FirstMobile [FirstBank mobile] also from Etranzact and the charge is N100/month. But. They also charge a flat rate of N200 for every transfer to another bank account. Transfer to First Bank accounts are Free.

@ojochidem. Yes Firstmobile charges N100/month and N200 PER TRANSACTION for transfer to other banks. On the other hand, with pocketmoni, you are charged N150/month, and guess how much you are charged per transaction to transfer funds to ANY bank account in ANY bank in Nigeria.... N0.00. Regardless of the amount being transfered. But that's not, all. You can perform such transactions as many times a day, and as many times in the month, and you still get to be charged N0.00. You can transfer funds to another pocketmoni account (of ur friend, family etc) and the transaction is still free. You can send money to any mobile phone owner who doesn't even have a bank account or a pocketmoni account and the transaction is still free of charge. Same goes to buying recharge cards and renewing your DSTV subscription etc. Remember, before you can use First mobile, you've got to have funds in ur First bank acct, and if it's past 4pm or if d bank is far from you, u'll surely have a problem. But with pocketmoni, you can walk down your street to the nearest agent regardless of the time of d day, deposit funds immediately into ur pocketmoni acct, and u'll be able to send money to any bank acct in Nigeria and perform other transactions. I have First mobile and I-mobile too (all powered by etranzact), but I prefer to use pocketmoni because of its clear advantages. It's CBN's dream that mobile money agents and POS (point of sale) outlets will be as reacheable to Nigerians as much as recharge card vendors are. It may take some time to get there just as it did with GSM, but I believe Nigeria'll get thr in no distant time. As I said in my earlier post, It's simply a matter of time.

You get to make your own choice, anyway. Pls enjoy your day.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2012
aieromon:

I think I'll pass,thanks.I want money on the move without involving a third party.

@aieromon. In financial transactions, whether cash or electronic, there'll always be a third party along the line somewhere. It could be a bank, issuing house, switching company, mobile money operator (eg eTranzact), mobile money agents, the prerson u'r transfering funds to..... etc. Even if u wish to transfer funds electronically to ur pocketmoni acct, that money you wish to transfer must have been already lodged in another account, through some form of 3rd party. You can't be the bank, the service provider and the customer, ALL at the same time. Think about it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
I use airtel on nokia e71 and yes I change my pin successfully . Registered no. 8 0 2 8653690
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
ITbomb:

@ITbomb. I'm so sorry for my delay in answering your question. I had a lot on my hands and I needed to be sure I get the facts right b4 answering you. Now to answer your question: If you look clearly you will see that the 4th menu item in pocketmoni is 'Send money' & the sub menu under it are Pocketmoni account, Card number, Any mobile phone and Bank accounts. I need you to pls confirm if it appears exactly as dis on ur phone. Now, first thing you need to understand is that you can only use the send money menu to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni account TO ANOTHER PERSON. There are 4 options of transfering funds available to you as listed in the sub menu of 'Send Money'. This means that the 'Send Money' menu enables you to transfer funds FROM YOUR pocketmoni account TO:
(1) Pocketmoni Account: You use this option if you want to send (transfer) money from YOUR pocketmoni account to another person who also has a pocketmoni account.
(2) Card numbeber: You use this option to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni acct TO[/b]an Etranzact debit card.
(3) Any Mobile Phone: You use this option to transfer funds from [b]YOUR
pocketmoni acct to a person who has a mobile phone but doesnt have a pocketmoni account.
(4) Bank Accounts: You use this option to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni acct to a bank account in Nigeria (only the new 10 digit numbers issued by banks last year are accepted).

If you wish to deposit funds to your pocketmoni accout, you can do any of the following:

(1) Visit a Pocketmoni agent close to you and the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur balance after every deposit to double verify that the funds have indeed been credited to ur acct b4 leaving the agent's location.
(2) Visit any bank in Nigeria (apart from Citibank and Diamond bank) and tell them that you want to deposit money in etranzact platform in ur pocketmoni acct.
(3) A friend using pocketmoni could transfer funds to ur account from his own acct.
(4) You could move funds from your bank acct to your pocketmoni.
(5) Move funds from your VISA ATM card to your pocketmoni acct. Visit www.pocketmoni.com, when d webpage opens, click on 'Load Pocketmoni' and follow the instructions.

Options (1) and (2) will be a lot easier in the States or cities (like Lagos, Oyo, Abuja, Kano, Aba etc N.B: This list of states is not exhaustive), where the awareness of pocketmoni is increasing rapidly. Option (5) is obviously the most convenient if you have a reliable internet connection.

Concerning your PIN change problem which has been arising again and again, I will advise you to check your balance, by clicking on check balance, then enter your personal secret PIN, if you get a response that your balance is N0.00 then your PIN was changed succefully. If you try and it tells you incorrect PIN, then your PIN change wasnt successful. Please note that you shouldnt attempt to enter the wrong PIN more than 3 times, or else your account could be blocked and you would have to contact eTranzact before your account will be unblocked and a new default PIN resent to you, which you will still be required to change to ur secret PINpersonal .
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
Spotted the picture of this bill board. Guess where this is?

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by czay(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
speedy4u: C-zay. Pls delete d pocketmoni software from ur phone. Then follow these steps carefully.
Thanks ...copy that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT] / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.