Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36003 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2012
I think u can use verve card too, just followed dem on twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyPocketMoni#MyPocketMoni
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2012
Just registered, trying funding with my verve card but i kept getting error message, dnt knw if d service is active yet.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2012
to be very frank , I can't get to fund my account in any way
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2012
ITbomb: to be very frank , I can't get to fund my account in any way

@ITbomb. Pls let me have your registered phone number on Pocketmoni. You can post it right here or text it to 08101187810. I'll try to help where I can.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2012
speedy4u:

@ITbomb. Pls let me have your registered phone number on Pocketmoni. You can post it right here or text it to 08101187810. I'll try to help where I can.
@speedy4u, thanks man.
I had my account loaded and did some transactions, it is cool convenient n fast.
It is working

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2012
ITbomb:
@speedy4u, thanks man.
I had my account loaded and did some transactions, it is cool convenient n fast.
It is working

@ITBomb. I'm happy 2 hear that too. Now you understand why I said that "...I'M LOVING IT !!"

Enjoy!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2012
ebbylive: Has anybody registered and successfully performed any transaction with this pocket money? Is it available every where in nigeria. Please share your experiences.

@ebbylive. YES, pocketmoni service is available everywhere in Nigeria where GSM service is available because it relies on GSM networks telecomms infrastructure. But NO, it's awareness and adoption hasn't reached all the states because it's a fairly new licensed payment system in Nigeria. In other words, pocketmoni is actually up and fully operational in all States, but it's current limitation isn't on infrastructural deployment or capacity, it's actually has to do with limited awareness. That's part of why I started this topic: awareness! The link I posted below may help.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/etranzact-receives-final-approval-to-operate-mobile-money-in-nigeria/

2ndly, I hope ITBomb's last post answers your first question. Thank you.[url][/url]
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
speedy4u:

@ITBomb. I'm happy 2 hear that too. Now you understand why I said that "...I'M LOVING IT !!"

Enjoy!

Why cant i fund mine using my card? Cant go to d bank nw.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2012
Funkymallam:

Why cant i fund mine using my card? Cant go to d bank nw.

@Funkymallam. Pls which card type did you use ie VISA, verve, mastercard or etranzact? 2ndly, which city do you live because it could be possibly that thr r pocketmoni agents in ur city. 3rdly I may assist: pls refer below to my earlier answer to similar request
speedy4u:

Pls let me have your registered phone number on Pocketmoni. You can post it right here or text it to 08101187810. I'll try to help where I can.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2012
Felt I should post this poster dat I saw.

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2012
speedy4u:

@Funkymallam. Pls which card type did you use ie VISA, verve, mastercard or etranzact? 2ndly, which city do you live because it could be possibly that thr r pocketmoni agents in ur city. 3rdly I may assist: pls refer below to my earlier answer to similar request

I use verve and visa master card. I stay in kano.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2012
@Funkymallam. That's Ok because thr are some pocketmoni agents in Kano, it depends on which part of Kano U live. I'm also in Kano so U culd contact me with the phone no above & I'll try to help whr I can.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2012
@speedy4u , this should be of interest to us, are involved in it?
www.nairaland.com/944040/nairalanders-special-invite-12th-card
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ebbylive(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2012
Interesting

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2012
ITbomb: @speedy4u , this should be of interest to us, are involved in it?
www.nairaland.com/944040/nairalanders-special-invite-12th-card

@ITbomb
I really don't understand what d link you posted is talking about. It's not quite clear what to expect at their conference. Pls make ur research carefully to be sure u know well about it b4 taking any step. I'v been busy lately. Let me know if u have further questions
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
ebbylive: Interesting

YES!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
speedy4u:

YES!

Thnx man for the other day. Am enjoying it.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Funkymallam:

Thnx man for the other day. Am enjoying it.

U're surely welcome. Enjoy!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2012
speedy4u: @ALL. I visited pocketmoni website recently &realized that they have taken another milestone step by providing a more convenient option for us to load our pocketmoni accounts. You can now fund your pocketmoni account directly from your VISA ATM Card. Simply visit www.pocketmoni.com On the homepage click "Load Pocketmoni" Follow the instructions on the page and enter your details correctly and you're on your way to funding ur pocketmoni acct from ur ATM Card. This means no more hassles with banks & goodbye to d challenge of not having an agent in your state or city to fund ur pocketmoni. I hope this info comes as a relief to ALL who funding their pocketmoni has been a big problem. Have a great week ahead guys.

I have successfully funded my pocketmoni acct online via pocketmoni.com using my VISA card.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2012
VISA is from which bank cos all I see is Verve
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2012
ITbomb: VISA is from which bank cos all I see is Verve

Most banks provide VISA cards to their customers while others provide Verve. There are still some banks that provide both VISA and Verve cards. At such banks, U get to choose the want you prefer.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Funkymallam(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2012
speedy4u:

Most banks provide VISA cards to their customers while others provide Verve. There are still some banks that provide both VISA and Verve cards. At such banks, U get to choose the want you prefer.

What of Mastercard frm GTB?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by N101: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
seun_adeolu: Oga u be agent urself. the 001197 code that follows the applicant name is ur own personal agent code.

If you actually visit the pocketmoni website, you will see that the 001197 code isn't necessary to register in order to be a user: http://www.pocketmoni.com/user.html
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by chijilucky(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls i wanna know if where is any agent in enugu and if there is where can i fine them cos i've not been able to load my pocket money since i got the application.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by cmpunk: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2012
ojochidem:

I use FirstMobile [FirstBank mobile] also from Etranzact and the charge is N100/month. But. They also charge a flat rate of N200 for every transfer to another bank account. Transfer to First Bank accounts are Free.
This is true cos i use it too. Just go to any 1st bank if u have an acct with them with ur Java enabled phone and u will be setup . N.B: I'll advice u use original phone and not chinco. I used my Nokia C2(dual sim) and im enjoying it.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
Funkymallam:

What of Mastercard frm GTB?

I believe so. Go to pocketmoni.com, click Load Pocketmoni, then enter ur details as follows: card type=VISA. Pocketmoni No=Ur Phone no. Pocketmoni Operator=Pocketmon. PIN=Use PIN pad to enter ur Pocketmoni PIN, then click submit. Next page. Card type, select Mastercard (since u use mastercard)or stick with Visa if you use VISA. Enter ur first name and lastname that you used to reg an acct with pocketmoni. Submit. You will rcv a text on ur phone from etranzact containing ESA (Etranzact strong authentication) code. Paste the code you rcvd in the next page. Submit. Follow instructions in next pages,& enter ur details correctly. Continue till you get prompt Success (or failure) as case may be.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
chijilucky: Pls i wanna know if where is any agent in enugu and if there is where can i fine them cos i've not been able to load my pocket money since i got the application.

@chijilucky. I dont know for sure about Enugu, but u can always check the link below for new agent locations. http://www.pocketmoni.com/location.html

Otherwise, you can try loading ur acct on pocketmoni.com by using your VISA or Mastercard if you have one. I hope this post helped. My last post above may guide you. Let me know if you have further issues, i'll try to help whr i can.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
N101:

If you actually visit the pocketmoni website, you will see that the 001197 code isn't necessary to register in order to be a user: http://www.pocketmoni.com/user.html
But he has done nothing 'Farouking' here!
Please how do I use my GTb debit mastercard to fund pocketmoni? Im nt finding it easy to fund the pocketmoni and that is the only card I have!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
cogitoErgo:
But he has done nothing 'Farouking' here!
Please how do I use my GTb debit mastercard to fund pocketmoni? Im nt finding it easy to fund the pocketmoni and that is the only card I have!

Firstly, i will recommend that you click d link below to view the states having pocketmoni agents. Their physical address & email addres are displayed. It's possible U may have agents in ur State or city.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/location.html
Otherwise, pls refer to my earlier post re-posted below

speedy4u:

Go to pocketmoni.com, click Load Pocketmoni, then enter ur details as follows: card type=VISA. Pocketmoni No=Ur Phone no registered on pocketmoni. Pocketmoni Operator=Pocketmoni. PIN=Use PIN pad to enter ur Pocketmoni PIN, then click submit. Next page. Card type, select Mastercard (since u use mastercard). Enter ur first name and lastname that you used to reg an acct with pocketmoni. Submit. You will rcv a text on ur phone from etranzact containing ESA (Etranzact strong authentication) code. Paste the code you rcvd in the next page. Submit. Follow instructions in next pages,& enter ur details correctly. Continue till you get prompt Success (or failure) as case may be.

I hope this helps. U may let me know if u have furher complaints. Meanwhile, wetin be 'Farouking' abeg?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
speedy4u:

Firstly, i will recommend that you click d link below to view the states having pocketmoni agents. Their physical address & email addres are displayed. It's possible U may have agents in ur State or city.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/location.html
Otherwise, pls refer to my earlier post re-posted below

I hope this helps. U may let me know if u have furher complaints. Meanwhile, wetin be 'Farouking' abeg?
actualy it did not help as there is no page that displayed mastercard, it was visa all through to the end!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
cogitoErgo:
actualy it did not help as there is no page that displayed mastercard, it was visa all through to the end!

Hello, cogitoErgo. Sorry for your experience with loading ur Pocketmoni (a.k.a PM) online and my late answer. Pls understand that I don't and have never used Mastercard myself, so pardon my little knowledge about your card type. I also want to make it clear that I'm only trying to put you through how i successfully funded my PM acct online using my VISA card. In the process of funding my acct, I discovered that there is also an option for Mastercard owners to fund their PM, but since i don't have a mastercard i can't follow through with the mastercard option.

So if you wish to continue, i suggest that, Firstly, Check the front and the back of your mastercard, do you see any other logo or company name on the card (apart from that of Mastercard and ur bank)? ie do you see VISA logo or Verve or interswitch logo? If you don't see VISA logo anywhere on ur card, you may not be able to use that card to fund PM.
If you see VISA logo, then you can go ahead with the steps below.

Pls follow these steps carefully

(1) Go to pocketmoni.com, click Load Pocketmoni, then enter ur details as follows: card type=VISA. Pocketmoni No=Ur Phone no registered on pocketmoni. Pocketmoni Operator=Pocketmoni. PIN=Use PIN pad to enter ur Pocketmoni PIN, then click submit.

(2) On the Next page you will see that Card type = VISA (by default) Click on the the drop down arrow beside VISA, to reveal the other option (ie MASTER). Then select Master. Next enter your first and last name used for registration and click submit.

(3) You will immediately rcv an SMS from etranzact containing ur ESA code, enter the ESA code in the box specified on the web page now open before you and click submit.

(4) On the next page, read the terms and conditions and Click submit.
(5) The next page open to you will be the VISA webpay interface where you will be required to enter your details.Click submit.
(6)Follow on by clicking Submit, OK, I agree, proceed etc and see what happens afterwards........ Success (or Failure)

Let me know how far, when u'r done.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by okolie1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks brother mine work, av changed pin,check balance so i guess is to fund the account. If any update let us knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT] / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.