Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (35998 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
azoo: @Speedy4u are u an etranzact agent?? Else you must be a heck of a nice guy for going thru everyone's request.. Even though I have no question or difficulty with etranzact I must say I appreciate ur efforts.. wink

Yes. I am an etranzact agent, and Yes also I'm a nice person trying to help others.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
dear nairalander. im unable to register for pocketmoni. i already SENT the 'REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME' BUT I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE. THOUGH I WASNT BILLED.
PLS WHAT WRONG?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
dear nairalander. im unable to register for pocketmoni. i already SENT the 'REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME' BUT I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE. THOUGH I WASNT BILLED.
PLS WHAT WRONG?

What GSM network do you use?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by chimex4u(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
hello does funding via atm only involves visacard users as i am using a mastercard *gtb* will i be able to fund my pocketmoni via this method thanks.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
chimex4u: hello does funding via atm only involves visacard users as i am using a mastercard *gtb* will i be able to fund my pocketmoni via this method thanks.

Sorry you can't fund pocketmoni with mastercard yet. But I believe they're working on including other cards.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by iroko212: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ speedy4u
I appreciate how you have been assisting people.
Brother I forget my defult pin and i dont know how to retrive it back.
2) How can i fund my PocketMoni account.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by samby38(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
They have no android version yet?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
iroko212: @ speedy4u
I appreciate how you have been assisting people.
Brother I forget my defult pin and i dont know how to retrive it back.
2) How can i fund my PocketMoni account.

To retrieve your default PIN, try to register yourself again. You will receive a text that says you already have a registered account, your default PIN is ..........( In case you have forgotten, the registration step is to text Reg Firstname Lastname 001197 to 20220).

How to fund ac? Pls refer to my previous posts. I have described the funding steps in great details before.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by iroko212: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2012
@ speedy4u,
Thanks you very much in your assistance, i have retrieve back my PIN.
I have check your previous posts but was unable to see How Do I fund my PocketMoni Account in the below bank.

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank for Africa
Union Bank Plc
Intercontinental Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
Which bank account will i use to deposit the fund so that my PocketMoni Account will be credited. i need the full details.
Again, i appreciate for your continues assistance to us here.
Thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by iroko212: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
speedy4u:

To retrieve your default PIN, try to register yourself again. You will receive a text that says you already have a registered account, your default PIN is ..........( In case you have forgotten, the registration step is to text Reg Firstname Lastname 001197 to 20220).

How to fund ac? Pls refer to my previous posts. I have described the funding steps in great details before.

@ speedy4u,
Thanks you very much in your assistance, i have retrieve back my PIN.
I have check your previous posts but was unable to see How Do I fund my PocketMoni Account in the below bank.

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank for Africa
Union Bank Plc
Intercontinental Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
Which bank account will i use to deposit the fund so that my PocketMoni Account will be credited. i need the full details.
Again, i appreciate for your continues assistance to us here.
Thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2012
@iroko212. Sorry for my delay. I was busy wit stuff for some days and didn't have time to come online. I'll post the steps in as much details as possible, later today.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by iroko212: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
speedy4u: @iroko212. Sorry for my delay. I was busy wit stuff for some days and didn't have time to come online. I'll post the steps in as much details as possible, later today.

Brother thanks, am waiting for your feedback. Happy weekend
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by karadjorje: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]They have no android version yet?

Sowieee I use pm on my galaxy S chech the android market.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
iroko212:

Brother thanks, am waiting for your feedback. Happy weekend
Sorry ahgain for my delay in response. I have reposted below my previous comments on dis forum dat may answer ur question.

speedy4u: If you wish to deposit funds to your pocketmoni accout, you can do any of the following:

(1) Visit a Pocketmoni agent close to you and the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur balance after every deposit to double verify that the funds have indeed been credited to ur acct b4 leaving the agent's location.
(2) Visit any bank in Nigeria (apart from Citibank and Diamond bank) and tell them that you want to deposit money in etranzact platform in ur pocketmoni acct.
(3) A friend using pocketmoni could transfer funds to ur account from his own acct.
(4) You could move funds from your bank acct to your pocketmoni.

Options (1) and (2) will be a lot easier in the States or cities (like Lagos, Oyo, Abuja, Kano, Port-harcourt, Aba etc N.B: This list of states is not exhaustive), where the awareness of pocketmoni is increasing rapidly.

[quote author=speedy4u]
the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur baance before leaving the agent's outlet.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Let me know if you have further enquiries. Thx.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Htown64(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
speedy4u: Let me know if you have further enquiries. Thx.
How can i upgrade my account?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by remmyz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
if you so much love etranzact services, this is a chance to show them some love by nominating them for one of the mobile payment category awards...logon to www.cardandepaymentafricaawards.com to nominate .....cheers
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Htown64: How can i upgrade my account?

See link below.

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by pheesayor(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
it is on googleplay
karadjorje: [color=#006600][/color]They have no android version yet?

Sowieee I use pm on my galaxy S chech the android market.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
remmyz: if you so much love etranzact services, this is a chance to show them some love by nominating them for one of the mobile payment category awards...logon to www.cardandepaymentafricaawards.com to nominate .....cheers
wink cheesy grin
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
eTranzact has launched PayOutlet solution which is designed to provide customers convenient and easy process to perform transactions online. Customers can easily make payment to various merchants on the PayOutlet platform from the comfort of their homes or offices.

Merchants on the platform cut across various sectors in the country – Telecommunications, Education, Public/Government, Airline, Health, Insurance, Pay TV, Church, etc

For details visit
http://www.pocketmoni.com/Etranzact%20boost%20Cashless%20society%20with%20EasyPay%20solution.html
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
NEW: Etranzact has introduced the USSD option for pocketmoni users or intending users who do not have Java enabled phones to benefit from pocketmoni services and features. The USSD option works on all phones even the simplest phones like Nokia 3310. It also works for all GSM networks.

How to use Pocketmoni USSD code

Dial *389# on your mobile phone on any GSM network (MTN, Airtel, Globacom and Etisalat)

It prompts you to the Welcome to PocketMoni page

1. Self TopUp
2. Balance
3. Send Money
4. Pay Bills
5. Services
6. Withdraw Cash
7. Change PIN
8. TopUp
9. Exit

Response/Answer Box
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Contd from last post.

Self TopUp

Input 1 inside the response box and send
Prompt you to choose the amount of the airtime
Prompt you to input your PIN
Input your four digit PIN
Send to complete transaction request

Balance

Input 2 inside the response box and send
Input your four digit PIN
Prompt you to input your PIN
Or input 0 to view other options
Send Money

Input 3 inside the response box and send
It prompts up a new page requesting you to choose from the following
(1. Transfer to Pocketmoni 2. Transfer to Account 3. Transfer to Card)

For instance, transferring money to Pocketmoni account type 1 in the answer box and send. Input the Pocketmoni account number in the answer box and send, enter Amount and send, enter your four digits PIN and send.

For transferring money to any Bank Account number type 2 in the answer box and send. It prompt up the list of Bank; if the preferred bank you want to transfer money to is not listed on the first page, type 8 in the answer box and send, enter the account number, enter amount, enter PIN and send to complete the process.

Pay Bill

Input 4 inside the response box and send
Type 1 in the answer box and send if you want to PAY DSTV bill
Type 2 in the answer box and send to make payment for other utility bills
Services

Input 5 inside the response box and send (Follow other instructions provided)
Withdraw Cash

Input 6 inside the response box and send
Enter Pocketmoni Account Number (Phone number)
Enter Amount
Enter Access Code (Agents only)
Enter PIN and send to complete transaction
Change PIN

Input 7 inside the response box and send
Enter Current PIN and send
Enter New PIN and send
Confirm New PIN and send
TopUp

Input 8 inside the response box and send
Choose the preferred network of your choice (Follow the instructions)
Enter Phone number
Choose the airtime amount of your choice (Follow the instructions)
Enter PIN and send
EXIT: You can always type in the digit 9 and send to exit the app.

For more details click below link

http://www.pocketmoni.com/How%20to%20use%20Pocketmoni%20USSD%20code.html
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2012
^^^we should be moving forward not backward. Using USSD isn't much of a smart way to use pocketmoni.
I sincerely hope Etranzact is developing a WP8 version of the software for Windows phone cos that is the next big thing
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^we should be moving forward not backward. Using USSD isn't much of a smart way to use pocketmoni.
I sincerely hope Etranzact is developing a WP8 version of the software for Windows phone cos that is the next big thing

I couldn't agree more @ITbomb. No doubt they should make efforts to stay up to date and ensure their app & technology is constantly developed with added innovative and security features so as to be at pace with tech advancement and also stay compatible with newer smart phones/java enabled phones. But you see Etranzact is a business organization whose target market is not only d tech savvy & financially privileged but rather EVERYONE who has a mobile phone. In as much as they should be up to par tech-wise, I think it's also vital that they provide an all-inclusive solution to carry every interested person along. Believe me, I have seen people who use the SMS based commands to perform Pocketmoni transaction. USSD is obviuosly more user friendly than SMS commands. No doubt, USSD has some inherent challenges, but it may turn out to just be the only possible option for somebody somewhere to use pocketmoni. Hope you got it, Man. Take care.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
@ITbomb. I don't know, but I'll confirm if they've developed the app compatible with WP8. Later.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
speedy4u:

See link below.
@Htown64. Ref my earlier post
Send the requirements to pocketmoni@etranzact.net
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
click to view several Pocketmoni outlets in Lagos.

http://pocketmoni.com/outlets.html
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thanks speedy4u for all your support especially on page 3 was really helpful God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT] / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.