Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pd-proxy On Multilinks - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pd-proxy On Multilinks (3526 Views)

VPN Software (virtual Proxy Network) / PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen / Multilinks Telcom+ Freedom: Freee Browsing.todays Screen Shot. Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pd-proxy On Multilinks by controlp: 4:36am On Feb 27, 2012
For those that have multilinks modem,here is an opportunity for you to use it for free with this VPN, it is called "pd-proxy'', download http://www.pdproxy.com/download.htm and register for a trial account http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm
Just launch the software,enter your username and password you registered at the site and choose UDP and DEMO mode since you are on trial then connects, just wait for some seconds,it will connects then set your browser to ''no proxy'', trial is only 20mb and the speed and download speed is like iwp if you are on premium.
You can as well contact me for a voucher just #1500 and its for a period of 30days, 07066330624

I have to contact a friend in pinoy to rebuild a beta version and it works on multilinks, so I have sent packets and ports to him to get us connected on MTN tru sandwich, MTN connects with the sample he did but disconnects instantly so we are still working on it.when its out,i will post it,

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). / Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. / All 2011 Antivirus Softwares Available Here- Genuine License And Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.