Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read (1985 Views)

Need An Engineer Or Construction Equipment In Abuja? / Need An Engineer Or Construction Equipment In Abuja? / Sell Your Charcoal And Other Products In Europe Now (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hi There,
Our company imports ceramic wall/floor tiles, vitrifiedd wall/floor tiles, pre moulded fibre pools, suspended ceiling, pop ceiling and plaster boards from spain. If you are building or you are an engineer or you need cheap lovely tiles that never fade, our ware house is in oregun ikeja. Please call 018787346.
we also have made in nigeria granite tiles. we sell whole sale and have unique ones, a trial will convince you.
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by afeezco: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2007
Hello,
Are you finiky type? you want to beautify your home with furniture, electronics or interiors of all type
even you are builder or engineer and need security Doors, Aluminum Doors and wooden doors for your
building or Banks call 08052036972 or 08081230418 our TL Concept
office is at 1, Sura Mogaji Street, Ilupeju, Lagos
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2007
hi ,
Asides tiles we are also into fountain building, remember the fountain at Planet 1 entertainment, its our handiwork. Just call 018787346-Mr Evans, your satisfaction is guranteed.

One love
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by knzguru(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
i'm a small business owner and would like to renovate my office. can i have quotation for ceramic tiles (the large type) for an office space of about 20 sq ft (just guessing)
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by knzguru(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
i'll also like to if you supply thick glazed glass for office partitons
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2007
HI @KNZGRU
Thanks for the interest, why not send me your email addy so i can send the quptation directly to your box.
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
Let me just post the quotation here, a square meter for large tiles cost 1,900, so you have to know the exact square meter for your office and multiply by 1,900.If you are talking the 20 sq meters then its 1900*20sq meter=38,000 naira but its best for you to know the exact square meter so it will be accurate. As par the frost glass you have to know the size and thickness you want because it depends on that.
Incase u need further help, just call 01-8787346.
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by knzguru(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2007
cool. the office is about 24 sq meters. now as i stated earlier, we're a small business so just know now that we hav a very tight budget and might not do this till Jan/Feb. if its alright wit u u can come over and check out the place, we'll be grateful. i'm only goin to leave my address for a day or two before deleting it:

9, Akinhanmi st (beside AP filling station), off western ave. surulere
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2007
Hi @knzguru
its okay whenever you want to do it, its just that we dont check offices up, we have a ware house were u come in and pick the tiles you like, once you are sure of the dimensions, you buy from us and if u need people to help you set the tiles we can direct you to such people, but all in all i copied the address and will check your office soon and remind you again in january.Just incase you decide to do it sooner than you thought, just remember to call the number above.
Cheers
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Okemm(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pls
My building has reached the its finishing stage and i have heard of the availability of fake tiles in the market,
So how are your product?i really need the best in the market, i mean original product that will not fade with time?

Well,can you send to me your price list if these tiles vary in quality and in product?
i will require the wall and the floor type, all must be very original quality.However, i stay in PH, is it possible you supply here in PH or i must come to Lagos to take delivery?

Send every necessary information to my email: decenttheo@aol.co.uk
Re: Are U Building Or An Engineer?interested In Tiles?pls Read by Petrodirect: 6:03am On May 08, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dredgers Available For Lease,and Sale / Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / Obtain/renew Your Comprehensive And Third Party Motor Insurance Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.