Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? (7493 Views)

What You Need To Know About Phablets, & Why Should You Buy One / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Rgp92: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
After watching today's Mobile World Congress I noticed, no African mobile company was there. Anyway, would you buy a mobile from Nigeria or Africa company?
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by igbo2011(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2012
Yes I would, then I would put it on my site in the consumer goods section. But we need power first in order to get phones. This will industrialize Nigeria and hopefully Africa!!
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
If it is of good quality, then yes

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mobil or Mobile... And the Moderators moved it to the front page without editing. Well i wouldn't I am above the trial by error stage.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by snthesis(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
i prefer texaco tongue
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
I would not for any reason.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by stagger: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
As a small scale manufacturer, I know that if I have 24 hours public electricity, there is nothing I will not produce in my chosen line of products.

But will GEJ and his people perform?
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by prettyboi1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
I would proudly buy a Nigerian phone anytime any day as long as it meets up to my need & want...no lele
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by prettyboi1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
stagger: As a small scale manufacturer, I know that if I have 24 hours public electricity, there is nothing I will not produce in my chosen line of products.

But will GEJ and his people perform?
God Bless you my brother,I sooo love the belief you have in yourself....we can do all these things in Nigeria,we just need to better our working environment,stop lazying about psychologically,intellectually & even physically & start believing that we really can do all these things. Dem no hard,one just needs some things in place eg power(electricity),encouragement, etc
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Sike(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ijogz K: Mobil or Mobile... And the Moderators moved it to the front page without editing. Well i wouldn't I am above the trial by error stage.
Seconded!
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
No.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by gaddafe(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
i would buy one anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by doyin88: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
To save d naira I will buy from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by dewdew: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
have you guys heard about www.plirismobile.com? they produce one of the best Android fone around... made in Nigeria
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Blackteeth(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
You guys detest chinese made phones. So how would you then buy Nigerian made phones?
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by rareman(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
I remember early 90s u so much music made in america, then u have clothing lines made in america, fastforward to 2012 those music are gradually taking back stage, clothing lines are popping up every corners and top Nigerians are buying them. So why not Nigerian mobile phone. It will be my pleasure
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by doofanc: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
Only after its been bought and positively reviewed by at least 1million users. cool
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by prettyboi1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
dewdew: have you guys heard about www.plirismobile.com? they produce one of the best Android fone around... made in Nigeria
Bro,how did u get those guys link? Are you the one making the phones? Are you the owner of the company? I'm really really excited & impressed....Id get back to this thread after going through the site. 1 love.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by MyVicky: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Definitely as long as the mobile phone is of a good quality and international standard!!!
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by ayotoyin(f): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sike:
Seconded!
Seconded?mobil?ok o
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by onome25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
i will never buy anything made from nigeria again due to past experience
1. look @peugeot , this cars are manufactured in nigeria bt not affordable! even the foriegn tokunbos car are far ahead of the proud peugeot.
2. shoes in nigeria are terrible. they don.t use good materials yet the price are always awful.most of the shoes u see are wrapt.
3. clothes nko, the most disgusting of all.
4. look @ the types of motor parts being sold in nigeria all are fake!
5. can u compare a locally made CD disc to a foriegn CD
6. even the so called musicians & films industry are not left out .
EVERY THING IN NIGERIA IS LIKE A-COMEDY.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Yeske2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
dewdew: have you guys heard about www.plirismobile.com? they produce one of the best Android fone around... made in Nigeria
Wow, but is it actually manufactured here or simply assembled and how come i'm getting to see it now. Where is their factory located? Those phones and their features are cool.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by jpphilips(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
pretty_boi: I would proudly buy a Nigerian phone anytime any day as long as it meets up to my need & want...no lele

how is the Nigerian network GLO faring? you think it is normal for one to be calling oneself with his own phone on a 3g network?

funny people, funny leaders, funny country
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by prettyboi1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
jp philips:

how is the Nigerian network GLO faring? you think it is normal for one to be calling oneself with his own phone on a 3g network?

funny people, funny leaders, funny country

What have you said here please? Nothing here makes sense to me. Everything is about preference,you don't have to fall in love if you don't want to.....many people use glo & are happy,many people use mtn & are happy,many people use Airtel & are happy,many people use etisalat & are happy,same goes with other networks multilinks,starcomms etc...It is simply about picking what works for you,if a Nigerian-made phone works & meets all of my needs,wants & criterias,what is wrong with me getting or buying it? People like you hardly think outside the box (no offence),therefore if there's anybody here that your last quote "funny people,funny leaders,funny country" should apply to,it should be you who has just exhibited the typical inferiority complex & same old mentality that most of our so called leaders have always executed that "oyinbo thing na im better pass" without even giving our own things a chance to be heard talkless of giving them the chance to be made. THIS IS THE REASON AFRICA & THE BLACK MAN REMAINS INFERIOR & A SLAVE TO THE WHITE MAN....WE CAN'T F***KING THINK ON OUR OWN. well for your information, great Nigerians that have set out against all odds to prove to all you haters & disbelievers with SERIOUS INFERIORITY COMPLEX that Nigeria & hard working/believing NIGERIANS cannot be tied down to silly stereotypes & they've always come out successful...check Dangote,check Adenuga,check 2face, watch out for Seun (by the Grace of God), we all want to be great,but we don't want to believe in ourselves......anyways you guys can sit by the side watching & disbelieving NIGERIANS with talents while we keep going places,changing history,contributing to the betterness of the world,making great names for ourselves & making loaddzz of money while you stay criticizing with so much pessimism & BE CARRYING LAST since you're not tired of being the white man's slave or his bitch. IN SUMMARY,IF A NIGERIAN-MADE PHONE MEETS ALL I NEED IN A PHONE,I WOULD PROUDLY GET IT.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Ojukwu24(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
2. shoes in nigeria are terrible. they don.t use good materials yet the price are always awful.most of the shoes u see are wrapt.
3. clothes nko, the most disgusting of all.

I don't really know what you are talking about but there are really very good made in Nigeria shoes and cloths. Maybe, you need to go to the right place to buy them.

@Topic; Provided the quality is of standard, I will buy.
Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by seunlayi(m): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2012
as long as it is good. Can you imagine the amount of money that is already wasted by us on china phones?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? by Horus(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLrNa9NL6_k

Made in Nigeria - PlirisMobile

(1) (Reply)

Best App For Hiding p0rn On Android / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems / How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.