Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? (1979 Views)

Do You Drink Coffee????? / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? / Do Nigerians Drink Coffee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by bovo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hello, i'm curious about this coffee thing, people tell me it makes you weak when you're about the age of 40, but i do not agree with them, i love coffee and need some advice plzzzzzzzzz

Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by lindabells(f): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Coffee is largely consumed worldwide .There are even healthy coffee's now that care for our health.Thats what i drink.Its calming Effects is unparalled and other benefits.I can show you that as well so you are sure of your coffee
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by babsjnr(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2012
I hate d taste and smell too bitter
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by dollya(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2012
its okay if u dont over do it grin grin. u should try green tea, it tastes great n its very healthy kiss kiss
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by sophy09: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2012
You can drink coffee but don't make it a habit. I remember a project I had to complete at work I turned over to coffee to boost my energy. I noticed whenever I had my morning coffee I was alert and ready to complete any task. This happened every business days for 2 months. After that I realized I was very very dizzy, weak and eye sight were blurred. I went to the hospital and I was told my caffeine intake was high. I was advised to reduce it. Right now I take it once a while.
Study shows that coffee reduces Alzheimer disease. Don't know if it is true.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by ying2008: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2012
I like to drink coffee, very tasty                                                                                                                          [size=1pt]R4iR4i[/size]
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by Lucario007(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
scientists have proven with facts that one cup of coffee a day is likely to - ur gonna be shocked.
reduce the risks of heart disease and give more vitality to the body!

however more than one a day is terrible and can cause illness and sicknesses.
technically, one cup of coffee is = 4 50 cl bottles of coke in caffine levels.

so, don't take too much. try herbal tea!
*gathering facts about herbal tee*
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by kemmeye: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
Coffee and tea for me is an addiction especially coffee I can't go a day without at least 3 cups but doctors ave told me it's bad rpfor the nerves but I can't help it coffee is good I guess if you are ot addicted to . smiley
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by GWslim(f): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
Good for your health.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by Knight1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
babsjnr:

I hate d taste and smell too bitter
you are the first person i have ever heard of hating the smell of coffee
you are human, right? grin grin
Re: Is It Adviseable To Drink Coffee? by Abujafood: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
I once listened to a documentary on Al jazeera were it was said that 2 cups of coffee daily could actually improve your life span. If you're in Abuja, a good place to get great coffee drinks is the starbooks cafe in Area 11.

(1) (Reply)

Bouillon Cubes In Nigeria / Homemade Shawarma Class / Bitterleaf Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.