Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Turkish Embassy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Embassy. (12672 Views)

Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy / Tourism & Business Visa Interview @ Turkish Embassy Abuja. / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
Please i will like to know more about the turkish embassy. How strict they are and what are the rules to follow during the interview. Please help, its gon be my turn soon and i'm scared, lol.
Thanks.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
afrowale:

Please i will like to know more about the turkish embassy. How strict they are and what are the rules to follow during the interview. Please help, its gon be my turn soon and i'm scared, lol.
Thanks.
Turkish visa is not hard and it is not easy.It's a little bit hard to get their student visa though.Nevertheless,submit all the[b] required [/b]and original document.Then you have an high potential of getting your visa.NO GOOD VISA CAN BE GUARANTEED THOUGH
Re: Turkish Embassy. by iykay4455(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
That racist country
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

That racist country

Hmm! na u sabi, i've met a lot of turkish citizens.I tell you, they are very friendly.Though some are not. Even in the republic of Nigeria, is the situation not worse than racism? Look at the degree of instability in some regions of the country
Re: Turkish Embassy. by iykay4455(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
t-med:

Hmm! na u sabi, i've met a lot of turkish citizens.I tell you, they are very friendly.Though some are not. Even in the republic of Nigeria, is the situation not worse than racism? Look at the degree of instability in some regions of the country

I spent two weeks there.So i know what i am talking about.It got to a stage that the other african folks and i stopped going out.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
iykay4455:

I spent two weeks there.So i know what i am talking about.It got to a stage that the other african folks and i stopped going out.

That's for you anyway. But as for me, i've met some of them in North Cyprus.And they are in deed curious to learn about the blacks. Lastly,i have two close friends studying in Istanbul Aydin university.(male and female).Your opinion is really on the contrary to theirs.Note:You spent only 2 weeks over there
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2012
@t-med Thanks Boss!! That Aydin University gan gan na my school to be, after the processing thing. But are u still in North Cyprus??.
@2weeksBros Really appreciate ur concern. God bless. 1 thing me sabi be say. Dem no get choice, they must Like me noni,
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
Yeah Afrowale, I'm still in North Cyprus.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
Can you help a friend with the North Cyprus process?. And what are the benefits he himself is going to enjoy. Like Job, Citizen relationship with outsider. Is he going to be ok?.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
Can you help a friend with the North Cyprus process?. And what are the benefits he himself is going to enjoy. Like Job, Citizen relationship with outsider. Is he going to be ok?.... Thanks
Re: Turkish Embassy. by bestdeal2: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
Deleted
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2012
@afrowale
plz how can i get their admissn and hw much is thrir tution fee pa yr? Tnk yu
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Demaejy: @afrowale
plz how can i get their admissn and hw much is thrir tution fee pa yr? Tnk yu

It depends On the Type of course u applying for. Lemme know, so i can ask my brother in Turkey to do the findings.
Best Regards!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 16, 2012
@afrowale
i hv nt applied yet,bt only sent them a message n dey ve nt reply. Abt d course i wish to do Biznes info tech or tourism
Re: Turkish Embassy. by eghost247(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2012
iykay4455: That racist country
theres racism everywhere
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okay.... Which of the mails u sent a message to??. Plus how old are u?.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2012
@afrowale,
miracozar@aydin.edu.tr
22yrs
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
We be age mate, lol. Se na o'level result u get ni abi advance result?.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
@afrowale,
ehn en! Na O'level i get now! nd u?
watsup abt hw yu did yur own,plz time is going!!!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
to start with,if you get the admission are you ready to pay the school fees before going to the embassy?
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Demaejy Same here (O'Level). My brother (in turkey) helped do the enrolling part. I paid the tuition from here. And i got the Invitation Letter and Admission Letter In English Language and Turkish Lang. Then settle his friend (in Naija) to help gather necessary Documents. Straight to the Embassy Noni.
@t-med u talking to me?
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2012
@afrowale,
plz hw much na d tution in a yr and which school ur get adm to?
I also have interest,pls will u help as yur ve done yours!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
Me no too get money, thats why i asked him to help search for a cheaper course. Cos i fit change my mind on arrival. All na money. I'm going there to study Language. The course na $800. Go the school website urself na (there courses and dia prices).. U can holla wen ur done checking 08065066194. I can also introduce u to him if u know exactly what u want. God bless!!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Sebi istanbul aydin na ni,,,i want to apply for their associat degree because is $2500 pa yr.on thier site,they say admissn is closed nw!that it will b open in july. Dd u do any YOK exam and hv u gotten admissn and invitatn letter? Plz
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yes Aydin no ni. You don't need any YOK exam for my own type of course. Yes, am with them both. Good Luck!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2012
Sorry o! Pls hw dd u apply for this language course because am unable 2 get d info from their site..plz if u dont mind i need d step ur taken!!!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2012
@t-med,
plz am i d one yu are talking to??
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Na my brother go the school in person. So i no know how e do am. But i sha know say the application opens every 3month. Whats ur location gan?. State wo gan ni o wa?
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Na oyo state i dey....saki
i dont mind also if ur broz can help me do am as he dd ur own!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by afrowale(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Deleted
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
@afrowale
anyway na dz country we dey!!!
Am d one supposs to fear dt some1 wanna help me now..beside u knw IB is li2 far to my place and i thnk we can do it witout seeing each oda or wat do u thnk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Western Kentucky Kills Four, 7-year-old Survives / Crashed Plane Not Faulty - Dana Management / Teenage Girl Crushed To Death By Tanker In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.