Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13585 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
the new nba season starts on the 30th of october who will fall and who will spring suprises and of course i support spurs plese no comment praising heat how will garnet fare in his new team
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
I am a heat hater as well but i am no lover of the spurs either its Mavs or life or at least till Avery Johnson or Mark Cuban leaves
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
ifmavs continue to play nowitzki like the only player on the team they would be shocked again and the greatest mistake last season was the record they were pursuring who cares if you won the most games if you fail in the off seasom you will be forgotten only be known as a stat they should take a cue from pistons who play a parralel team no star just basketball or spurs who are described as the most boring
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2007
Our problem last season was we got seeded with the Warriors who had a coach that knew us inside out there is no other team that we didnt beat throughout that season except them
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by ochocinco1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2007
the only texan team I like are the Rockets, and its a travesty that T-Mac has not gone beyond the first round of the playoffs.

Now that the Franchise is back, the Texans now have their own Big Three with Yao in the mix.

I shit on the Spurs and Mavs. angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by bolaoni(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2007
ocho,

Rockets? For where? For now, there is only one team in texas o and that is
the Mavs. Take it or leave it tongue

I just hope we improve on last season's performance this time around. Did we get
any new player? I have not being in touch for a while.

GO MAVS! THIS IS YOUR TIME TO GET THE RING! cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
I cant believe it after almost 4 months the NBA is back like it never left.NBA i have missed you

@bolaoni
No mind am rockets for where even the defending chumps sorry i meant champs Spurs are still thankful that we where seeded with the Warriors where the apprentice had to lose to his master if not we would have won the ring that year.Yeah i think we got Eddie Jones from the Heat very experienced Forward but he can also play as a guard

MAVS [/b]keep your eyes on the [b]Prize
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 5:33am On Oct 31, 2007
So for all of Cuban's millions, the best he can do is Eddie Jones creaky bones.

He should put his mouth where his billions are, disregard the salary cap and sign Kobe.

That is the only time I will take the Mavs seriously.

Till then I will simply send you to Oakland to go get whooped. angry angry angry

NUGGETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
@doyin
I am a bit disappointed myself but what can i do i am but a mere fan i think he is a good buy though but Kobe would have been a dream buy even though i am not sure Avery Johnson will let him have a one man show over at Dallas
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
But the Nuggets please? tongue.Who are you Dave Chappelle?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by ochocinco1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
All roads lead to Denver my man.

A.i(the best small man to have ever played in this league), Melo(all round game I think is better than
Lebron's), K-Mart(rebounder with attitude). and Marcus Camby who jus long sotay. . .

Dont sleep on Denver abeg.

Where ya Gun @ A-40
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by folahann(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2007
Lakers all the way
Kobe for gold
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
ocho cinco:

All roads lead to Denver my man.

A.i(the best small man to have ever played in this league), Melo(all round game I think is better than
Lebron's), K-Mart(rebounder with attitude). and Marcus Camby who jus long sotay. . .

Dont sleep on Denver abeg.

Where ya Gun @ A-40

Denver ko Dele ni!! we are talking of real title contenders you are mentioning Denver first rounders at best.When you get to a conference semifianl get back to me
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
I am sure you saw the Mavs against Cleveland? Ma boys are smoking o
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by guns: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
Lakers, simply Lakers.can i have a witness here. Kobe d best 3 shooter!
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
Where is everyone? i thought the season is on undecided
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
A-40

The season has started but is largely in its infancy.

Surprise Surprise, the Lakers are proving quite good so far. Got beat in the first game by T-Mac and the Rockets
then went to PHOENIX and opened a can of whoop ass on the Suns. They have had some strong play from Andrew Bynum at Centre
and he is going to have to step up in a major way to take the Lakers anywhere.

But I am loving the Hornets men. They are currently 3-0 and Chris Paul, my favourite PG in the whole world is leading this team like a vet.
To say the boy has made the stepup from his days at Wake forest is like stating the obvious and he is so down to Earth.

The Bulls have proved a disaster. I know lots of you over here were pushing them as contenders, but I always knew their Achilles Hee
would come to haunt them. Their offense is a spluttering battered jalopy. Ben Gordon is their ofensive threat and he is not even a starter!!!!!1

Miami needs D-Wade the way I need sex, and Shaq looks like he has been having way too much sex after splitting with his wife. grin

Boston beat the Raptors with 3 secs to go on a Ray Allen 3. Didnt watch the match but I am not too impressed with a close call against what one
would presume a lesser team. But early on, you can se the benefits of having three stars. Pierce had an off night but Allen and KG were able to pick up the
slack. There are 2-0

More analysis later. My fingers are hurting. . . sad grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2007
@doyin
You are right ooh! the Suns really had they ass beat.I am also feeling the Hornets Chris Paul has been the man for a while now the Rookie of the year has been fantastic and it was too bad they didnt make the playoffs last season i see them making it if he stays fit.My Mavericks are smoking as usual and i will tell you not to write the Bulls off besides a good regular season does not guarantee a good post-season even Chris Rock said the real basketball is played in the playoffs
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
First i said for Heat haters only but the season is heating up and the team to look out for ie definitely celtic with garnet just signed on fabulous. As for lakers i think it is a fairy tale run they will soon run of steam. Spurs on the other hand plays the most predictablle style and that makes them strong no flashy player who would get 88 points not that i hate kobe but i really believe he should leave lakers and join a team with an actual future in the off season and some good news. Heat did terrible in their pre season don't ask me why and its not cos of wade they need to overhaul the entire team to detriot the east is yours to mavs pursue a record again and mess up in the playoffs

SPURS RULE ALL OTHER DRULE
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
As much as I love Wade, The Heats have been playing a very weak game. Technically, I should support New Orleans Hornets and I love going to see them play live but I also choose to support my coolest teams - Denver Nuggets, Cleveland Cavaliers and Houston Rockets. I used to love the Lakers but after my heartbreak last season, I'm putting them on trial.

@ Doyin, that's so cool. I've never met anyone who thought the Hornets were that cool. We are proud of them.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
hornets sound a little girlish no hope for them and warriors nowitzki will avenge LAST SEASON AND TO THE HORNETTS AGAIN PITY TO THEIR SUPPORTERS
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
hornets sounds a little girlish? Have you seen them play? They are good - just that there were not as prepared last year. But now, they are doing great.

Norwitzki is only one man - not a whole team. Apart from him, i feel his team is in trouble.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
hane i seen hornets play yes did they not deafeat kings still think they are girlish and they play girlish too lets test them against pistons
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2007
I'm offended. But not to worry - their games will speak for them and we are still proud of them no matter how girlish they seem. angry angry tongue smiley
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
come over to spurs and experience the best
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2007
The Hornets went to Staples and ran away with a major victory on th back of Peja's 10 3's.

Oh lest I forget C-Paul dished out 21 assists.

They are looking a real tight unit right now, with Paul, Peja, D-West and Chandler.

I really do hope they go far, cause they play in a ravaged city which needs all the giddy up it can get.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2007
Yeah i hope so too - the New Orleans Saints are giving us all the giddy this year that they can possibly give.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2007
@j-girl

how about those Saints eh. Outrageous start but they are getting back into a groove now.

Maybe Deuce's injury was a blessing in disguise, now that Reggie is an every down tailback.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
I still cant believe we lost to the Hawks but other than that we have been good.J.T has been the man so far and i am impressed its time we avenged our losses to the Warriors last season so i foresee a thorough whooping of the Golden State Warriors

Its the Mavericks
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by berserker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
too bad for heat damn they need wade on shaq he needs kobe wel not that if wade played, they would have won but the loss will be a lot more intresting after their disastrous pre season ad last years playoff suns fans sorry and to the hornett what can i say the trailblazers were in a hurry to forget the loss to spurs and they came at the right time waiting for dec five when they will be home to detroit meam don't you think
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2007
@ doyin, I know!!!!!!!! grin
Now that Deuce is injured it's like everyone else has stepped up. Brees doing his thing, my baby daddy embarassed tongue (Reggie) doing his thing, Colston, McKenzie and all dem guys are making us extra excited. From 0-4 to 4-4, that's very impressive.

As for berserker, my team vs. yours today. Both teams have 4-1 and this season so far, C. Paul (Hornets) has the most assists, how's that for a girlish team huh? tongue
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
I am going to night vigil for a hornets win

I HATE THE SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOO.

I hate sotay, my skin crawlssssssssssssssss. . .

@J-girl

You sound alrite, quite ineresting. . .

but I noticed you support Man Utd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You must look like the Devil angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars / Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? / Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.