Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334941 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
fidet: Online personality test tomorrow.
pls wen did u receive d call n wen was d mail sent? i got d call dis evening but no mail has been sent 2 dat effect.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elacutey:
pls wen did u receive d call n wen was d mail sent? i got d call dis evening but no mail has been sent 2 dat effect.
I got the same thing as you. She said she'll send the link for the assessment tomorrow.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
fidet:
Ese gan-an

You're welcome. Remember to PM OkaiCorne before you fill the form sha.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
dolapobello1:

You're welcome. Remember to PM OkaiCorne before you fill the form sha.
Done that since 8:34, no time to de long thing.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
fidet:
Done that since 8:34, no time to de long thing.

lol ok. cool. take care.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
fidet:
I got the same thing as you. She said she'll send the link for the assessment tomorrow.
ok.thanks.maybe i misunderstood her
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
fidet:
Elacutey:
@Fidet and Elacutey-- Pls what exactly did the lady say? I got her call around 6:23pm but it was fluctuating, so I couldn't hear her right. But I heard her say September and October, and then talked about online assessment and 48hrs. Though she said the mail will contain all instructions. Please tell me all she said in her words if you can remember.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Elacutey:
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by largal: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Please who has any clues on how to ace the personality test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Monero001: @Fidet and Elacutey-- Pls what exactly did the lady say? I got her call around 6:23pm but it was fluctuating, so I couldn't hear her right. But I heard her say September and October, and then talked about online assessment and 48hrs. Though she said the mail will contain all instructions. Please tell me all she said in her words if you can remember.
Online assessment should be completed on time not minding the deadline and that successful applicants will resume either the last week of this month or first in October.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
I saw this online, I think it might be helpful.
1.How to prepare for SHL's personality test ( OPQ)
www.psychometricinstitute.com.au/SHL_personality_test.html
2. This link directs you to a free personality test you can take.
www.psychometricinstitute.com.au/test-area-instructions.asp?testid=18

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by OkaiCorne(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Xeep: I saw this online, I think it might be helpful.
1.How to prepare for SHL's personality test ( OPQ)
www.psychometricinstitute.com.au/SHL_personality_test.html
2. This link directs you to a free personality test you can take.
www.psychometricinstitute.com.au/test-area-instructions.asp?testid=18

You're so on point brother.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please, who has attempted the personality test? I am a lil confused. I logged in and the personal detail page brought up *ID *Company/Division *Job Type *Job Level and *Industry Sector. Please who can throw more light on this.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Which id are they talking about here?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Monero001: Please, who has attempted the personality test? I am a lil confused. I logged in and the personal detail page brought up *ID *Company/Division *Job Type *Job Level and *Industry Sector. Please who can throw more light on this.
ID=USERNAME SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL
COMPANY= DELOITTE
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Xeep:
ID=USERNAME SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL
COMPANY= DELOITTE
Thank you so much. Its just that I don't want to make any mistake because it was not also in the mail to use the username as the ID. I was even thinking of that ID we used during tests. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by bussyamu(f): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2014
U guys should check your mail for d final stage. For those who did d interview stage from august or so. God bless u all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by gbengress1: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Good people of nairaland, I need deloitte test format...this is my email address: gbengress2003@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
bussyamu: U guys should check your mail for d final stage. For those who did d interview stage from august or so. God bless u all.
When did you receive the mail? Because I got a call last night but I have not seen any mail.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Check your spam. Its might be there.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
bussyamu: U guys should check your mail for d final stage. For those who did d interview stage from august or so. God bless u all.
Monero001: Check your spam. Its might be there.
at what time did you guys get the mail, i haven't gotten anything yet
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2014
pls which mail are u talking about?can u give details.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Monero001: When did you receive the mail? Because I got a call last night but I have not seen any mail.
Which mail/call are you guys talking about?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Looool...Make una no fear. The mail is for those of us yet to do 2nd interview. The interview took place today. Those of you that have done 2nd interview already,I doubt it applies to you(except if una wan do 2nd interview twice sha).
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okinjay: Looool...Make una no fear. The mail is for those of us yet to do 2nd interview. The interview took place today. Those of you that have done 2nd interview already,I doubt it applies to you(except if una wan do 2nd interview twice sha).
thanks 4 d clarification
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okinjay: Looool...Make una no fear. The mail is for those of us yet to do 2nd interview. The interview took place today. Those of you that have done 2nd interview already,I doubt it applies to you(except if una wan do 2nd interview twice sha).
Bro I haven't done second interview o
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Monero001(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
How was the interview and what were the questions? Pls
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Xeep:
Bro I haven't done second interview o
Was called last night to come for the interview today. Maybe you will still be called..and you can check your spam folder. Have you done the online test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Monero001: How was the interview and what were the questions? Pls
It wasn't like an interview. The guy just said he was to confirm if what the panel assessors wrote down about us was true. Just the basic questions asked during your 1st interview.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okinjay:
Was called last night to come for the interview today. Maybe you will still be called..and you can check your spam folder. Have you done the online test?
Hopefully I would get the call today, I did the online test yesterday night.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Xeep:
Hopefully I would get the call today, I did the online test yesterday night.
Ohkk....maybe that's why

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.