Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334973 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Uspadora:
I received this email:
Further to our telephone conversation, we (T&T) would like to have a chat with you.

Please confirm your availability for 12noon.

Also, please bring along the originals of your credentials.

We look forward to receiving you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

The thing is, T&T is like a department on its own so, I'd like to know if this is the same type of email every other person received (as per the chat with T&T).

Okay. What's T&T? Also note that we for Audit did not do the telephone interview. Our first interview was a chat with a panel, after dat comes d partner interview. In ur case since u've had a first interview, I won't be surprised if u meet a partner next
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Uspadora: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Okay. What's T&T? Also note that we for Audit did not do the telephone interview. Our first interview was a chat with a panel, after dat comes d partner interview. In ur case since u've had a first interview, I won't be surprised if u meet a partner next

T&T means Talent and Transformation. The phone conversation was just a couple of questions...not like an interview. So, I'm guessing in the invite for your first interview there was nothing like T&T in it because i actually applied for audit.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by missGenius(f): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Anyone up for document verification at the office tomorrow?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by livgenius: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Okay nice. Wats d time diff btw when u had ur first interview and d partner's. Wish u d best

2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
missGenius:
Anyone up for document verification at the office tomorrow?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stanley102(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello house, does AWD recruit all year round? if yes, how do I apply?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by phyllosilicate(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
sureguy02:
I surprisingly got a success mail that I passed the aptitude test yesterday evening...after waiting for 4 months shocked shocked grin grin
These guys really need to step up their game

After 6 months, they are just telling me that I passed. The painful thing is that they didn't even bother to reply any of the mails I sent them for inquiry. It is when I have completely forgotten about them that they are now contacting me.
I am no longer interested. They should learn to treat applicants with respect.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by missGenius(f): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Sent u a pm

Could not access it, don't know why
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
missGenius:

Could not access it, don't know why
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Uspadora:

T&T means Talent and Transformation. The phone conversation was just a couple of questions...not like an interview. So, I'm guessing in the invite for your first interview there was nothing like T&T in it because i actually applied for audit.

Hi. How did it go?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Uspadora: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nothing special...just a little chat then I was told my next meeting would be with a senior manager. I wasn't told when but hopefully, it would be soon.
PrivateRyan:

Hi. How did it go?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Uspadora:
Nothing special...just a little chat then I was told my next meeting would be with a senior manager. I wasn't told when but hopefully, it would be soon.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dubaiprince: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Uspadora:

how many people on the panel? what role did you apply for?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Uspadora: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
It was just one lady. I applied for audit but, after the chat I changed it to consulting and risk advisory.
dubaiprince:

how many people on the panel? what role did you apply for?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2015
please sent me an email. johnnyunited4u@yahoo.com. i want to know what the aptitude is like
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dubaiprince: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Uspadora:
It was just one lady. I applied for audit but, after the chat I changed it to consulting and risk advisory.

Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tkpumpzy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
hello aoz i applied fr the same job opening as u did sinx feb 2015 but am yet to receive any invite from deloitte can anyone tel me wat might hv gone wrong fr the ish
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
tkpumpzy:
hello aoz i applied fr the same job opening as u did sinx feb 2015 but am yet to receive any invite from deloitte can anyone tel me wat might hv gone wrong fr the ish

Are u still serving?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tkpumpzy(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2015
yess am stil serving bt to round up dis october bt would dat hv cos the ish?
dont tink so cos i wrote d one of kpmg nt quite long
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damiliano(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
anybody who recently did aptitude test and anyone who got employed recently show pls shed light on how it went pls
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
damiliano:
anybody who recently did aptitude test and anyone who got employed recently show pls shed light on how it went pls
when is ur test with them?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damiliano(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gabbymilito:

when is ur test with them?

on Thursday and u. or have u done urs before?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stanley102(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
damiliano:

Hello,
How did you apply? Do you know if application is ongoing?

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deturla: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Private...oh Private!!.... grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damiliano(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
stanley102:

Hello,

How did you apply? Do you know if application is ongoing?

i got a job alert and just sent my email.and that been months ago.

and was told to send my documents like last mnth and just got apitutde test invit.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stanley102(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
damiliano:

i got a job alert and just sent my email.and that been months ago.

and was told to send my documents like last mnth and just got apitutde test invit.

Thanks a lot
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
damiliano:

NO. just about to apply
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Obadar(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Success to those writing akintola williams deloitte aptitude test 2day smileysmiley:*

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Good day every one, I wish to know the email address I will send my CV to, so as to apply for the graduate trainee. any info will be highly appreciated. tundeadewale123@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damiliano(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2015
any update about the recruitment exercise?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by kelzweezy: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi,

Does anyone here got an invite for the aptitude test tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.