Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334920 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvinray:
Pls who else hasn't gotten an invite? What's going on? How do dey screen?

I have not gotten
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nebokings(m): 4:39am On Jan 19, 2016
asadex004:

pls bro, idnt understand any more, I wrote dd test on monday, 11/01/2016 nd I got dis mail on friday 15th
Dear Candidate,
I trust you are doing well. 
Thank you for your interest in Deloitte Nigeria and for taking out time to attend our aptitude test on Monday 11 January, 2016.
This is to inform you that you were successful at the first stage of the process. We and will contact you regarding suitable openings as well as the next steps.
Feel free to contact the undersigned for clarifications.
Congratulations!
Warm Regards,
could u pls xplain dat to me? or is dis d type of mail u got too?
bro please do you know if those that were having combine results(olevels) were allowed to write the test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

I have not gotten
while filling d application, dia was a place provided for candidates to indicate dia earliest tym of availability, and notification period. I thnk woteva u might av filled in dia might be responsible 4 ur delayed invite, i filled in jan 15, + a 2weeks prior notice. I'm still expecting d invite.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Marvinray(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
ALVA001:

while filling d application, dia was a place provided for candidates to indicate dia earliest tym of availability, and notification period. I thnk woteva u might av filled in dia might be responsible 4 ur delayed invite, i filled in jan 15, + a 2weeks prior notice. I'm still expecting d invite.
False, I wrote available immediately yet nothing
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Marvinray:
ok sir.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PrinceRhaeger: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Marvinray:

I think we should contact their HR and inquire as to why we are yet to receive an invitation. I also indicated immediate availability, but I'm yet to receive an invitation.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by SSpeter(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
I think we should contact their HR and inquire as to why we are yet to receive an invitation. I also indicated immediate availability, but I'm yet to receive an invitation.
I think you should contact the HR.....if you meet all the requirements. Same with other guys who didn't get the invite @alva001, @Marvinray, @nwakaegoabisola, @bigmarx......my 2 cents shocked

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PrinceRhaeger: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
SSpeter:
I think you should contact the HR.....if you meet all the requirements. Same with other guys who didn't get the invite @alva001, @Marvinray, @nwakaegoabisola, @bigmarx......my 2 cents shocked
please bro, could you forward me their HR number or mail address. I'll be very appreciative of that.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by trizzy123: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
please bro, could you forward me their HR number or mail address. I'll be very appreciative of that.

Bro, please if you eventually get the HR mail, kindly let me know, so I can send the mail also. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
SSpeter:
ALVA001:

ok sir.
PrinceRhaeger:
Thats a good submission, I meet all d requirements, so aw do we gt d HR contact b4 its too late. Pple we applied 2gda 4 d same position are already bn interviewed. A stitch in tym saves nine.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Danbam(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2016
ALVA001:

Thats a good submission, I meet all d requirements, so aw do we gt d HR contact b4 its too late. Pple we applied 2gda 4 d same position are already bn interviewed. A stitch in tym saves nine.

Right, u have nothing to lose by trying. Now,who shall "go for us"?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Marvinray(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
Any idea on how to contact the HR?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by bdazzled: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Marvinray:

Any idea on how to contact the HR?
Same here o, met all the requirements and i havent received any invite
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by PrinceRhaeger: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
@ SSpeter, @trizzy123, @ALVA001, @Danbam, @Marvinray, @bdazzled, Most test and interview invitation mails contain the HR mail address and number of the company. So if you personally know anyone who received an invitation, please ask them to forward it to you, then you help the rest of us with it. And for those on this thread who received the invitation, please help us out by checking your invitation mails and pasting the HR contact. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nwakaegoabisola(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
ALVA001:

Oh okay, thank you very much
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by turlash: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
hello pls send me the aptitude test questions @ the person dat got success mail. zoyetola@ymail.com
thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by asadex004: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2016
Olojufunfun:

Pretty sure you should be preparing for an interview not exam. At least that's how mine went...
pls, wat were d questions u were askd during ur interview, pls reply me ASAP, mine s 2moro.thnx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Marvinray(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Pls now someone shud help with HR contact
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AbbyE: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Olojufunfun:

After the exam, that's the mail I got. Then I was contacted for an interview a few days later. It's different for everyone tho, I met a girl that did her exam in November, another guy did his in December , i did mine just this january but we were interviewed on the same day

Hey, Please where can I get study materials from?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ogundanap: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
@asadex004, pls I need ur help regard to the test, my test is next week Tuesday. Kindly give me ur no or u can fresh mine ( 07030770015), I will be expecting ur call or no. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Olojufunfun: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
AbbyE:

Hey, Please where can I get study materials from?

I used a GMAT study guide. You can drop your email address so I'll send it to you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Olojufunfun: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
asadex004:

pls, wat were d questions u were askd during ur interview, pls reply me ASAP, mine s 2moro.thnx

Replied. Wish you the best of luck tomorrow!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ogundanap: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
@olojufunfun, pls I need ur help on the materials to study doe test, my test is next week Tuesday(2/01/201). Pls here is my email ogundanap@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Olojufunfun:

I used a GMAT study guide. You can drop your email address so I'll send it to you.

lasisilukman2002@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
ogundanap:
@olojufunfun, pls I need ur help on the materials to study doe test, my test is next week Tuesday(2/01/201). Pls here is my email ogundanap@gmail.com
Thanks
best of luck in ur upcoming test. Plz i need ur help, some of us are yt 2 gt an invite, even though we meet all d rqments so we ve bn told to contact the HR, i wud like u to drop d mail address or phone number wt wc u were contacted so as to help us out. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
ogundanap:
Thanks
best of luck in ur upcoming test. Plz i need ur help, some of us are yt 2 gt an invite, even though we meet all d rqments so we ve bn told to contact the HR, i wud like u to drop d mail address or phone number wt wc u were contacted so as to help us out. Thanks in anticipation.
Cc marvinray,princerhager,nwakaegoabisola
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Will also appreciate the Hr mail as am still expecting their invite
ALVA001:

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Excellergroup(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
ALVA001:

Bro, when was the last time you checked your mail ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Excellergroup:
i replied u sir.early enuf i thnk.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Someone should help me with the Human Resource personnel mail, am yet to get an invite for the test, despite the fact that I meet up with all the requirements

Help a brother please. May God bless you as you do so.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Excellergroup:
oh thanks bro, u re d best, chckd again now and found it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ALVA001: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Hi friends, i have hands on d HR contact now and i av contacted them. I will keep you all posted, but maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea if u guys to do. Pm me 4 d contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.