Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334743 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
sdesert16:
Hello!

To whom it may concern with respect to those that attended the Deloitte test session conducted on Friday, 16 September 2016.

I received a regret mail informing that I was unsuccessful and they will not be proceeding with my application at this time.

Please is there anybody that received a success mail, cos I called them to confirm why and the lady that picked my call was so rude stating it was obvious I didn't pass, hence the reason for the unsuccessful mail received.

Unless their pass mark is 100% or something, I don't what is in that test that one cannot pass.

ehyah. .sorry bro..I know how you feel. That was how I got to Partner Interview stage of KPMG recruitment only to be dropped after the PI. Now DELOITTE has not even invited me for the assessment..

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by msRager: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
i did Deloitte first stage test on the 17th of August and got a successful mail on the 23rd of August, that i will be contacted later with further instructions.
One month later no word, nothing!! Even after the emails so sad. They said recruitment would take an average of one month
Any one in my shoes
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
msRager:
i did Deloitte first stage test on the 17th of August and got a successful mail on the 23rd of August, that i will be contacted later with further instructions.
One month later no word, nothing!! Even after the emails so sad. They said recruitment would take an average of one month
Any one in my shoes

hi bros..please are you ICAN/ACCA certified?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by strictlynaija: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2016
msRager:
Any one in my shoes

I'm in your shoes oooo. The thing tire me aswear
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by benebaby77: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
It seems that Deloittle needs qualified ACA/ACCA members or partly qualified ooooo....

I applied for Deloitte and I happened to be invited for aptitude test but I requested for reschedule... And it was granted..

I was called by one Julia from Deloitte asking me how many how oustanding papers do I have left

Immediately, I told her 11 papers, she said they would get back to me and then hung up.

Note that, I havent written Deloitte Test ooo.

So from my point of view, if happens that you got regret mail, it may not be because you failed but you are not partly qualified.....
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Egohunter: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
benebaby77:
It seems that Deloittle needs qualified ACA/ACCA members or partly qualified ooooo....

I applied for Deloitte and I happened to be invited for aptitude test but I requested for reschedule... And it was granted..

I was called by one Julia from Deloitte asking me how many how oustanding papers do I have left

Immediately, I told her 11 papers, she said they would get back to me and then hung up.

Note that, I havent written Deloitte Test ooo.

So from my point of view, if happens that you got regret mail, it may not be because you failed but you are not partly qualified.....
wrong..u get invited whether qualified or not..it doesnt affect ur success or regret mail. i have passed the test since april ..was called n asked if i was qualified..i said no n since then nothing
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by benebaby77: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Egohunter:
wrong..u get invited whether qualified or not..it doesnt affect ur success or regret mail. i have passed the test since april ..was called n asked if i was qualified..i said no n since then nothing

That implies they only recruit qualified ACA/ACCA holders.....

Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sdesert16(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very Interesting!

Its sad really, the bureaucratic system of these organizations especially the top four audit firms.

I know that there is so much more to the reason why a regret mail is rolled out to candidates after a test have been conducted.

I am a partly qualified and it wasn't verified by them to the best of my knowledge and if they consider that why do they bother inviting applicants for the test without verification and end up wasting our times, energy and money in this hard economy, not to mention raised hopes and buried under the ground.

Anyway, we want something, we endure and remain patient until we get it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by burtie02: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
@Egohunter Did you get any mail of recent on the 21st of september stating that the recruitment process is ongoing and further updates on the process will be communicated in due course?
Egohunter:
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Oreoluwa37: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2016
@burtie02 i am qualified too so dat is nt d issue . they really need to get back to me .. Whatever it is
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Egohunter: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
burtie02:
@Egohunter Did you get any mail of recent on the 21st of september stating that the recruitment process is ongoing and further updates on the process will be communicated in due course?
Nope.i didnt.No longer interested in their matters gan
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by burtie02: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
@Egohunter Smiles.... I understand. At a time you can still place a call through. This HR people do forget people easily. I wrote my test long time ago.
Egohunter:
Nope.i didnt.No longer interested in their matters gan
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Mary93: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls Nairalanders, I av been invited for the Delloite test which is to take place this Friday. kindly forward test practice questions and/or answers to me @maryoluwadamilola@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
msRager:
Any one in my shoes
Hey bro, i also wrote exam on 25 August which i passed.And I received a mail that I will be contacted for 2nd stage but till now, nothing. Have you been contacted ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by msRager: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
I am a girl
no nothing yet
nuted:

Hey bro, i also wrote exam on 25 August which i passed.And I received a mail that I will be contacted for 2nd stage but till now, nothing. Have you been contacted ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
msRager:
I am a girl
no nothing yet
OK..those guys are slow
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Breeezy16: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Has anyone done a second interview
Golden1992:
Please @coolchux1 and @oreoluwa37 I'll need your numbers urgently for a guide on how to pass the test also.I'll be expecting to hear from you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by frajoe2reel: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
E
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by frajoe2reel: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE I REALLY NEED YOUR REPLY AV BEEN INVITED FOR VERIFICATION. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF INTERVIEW WOULD BE CONDUCTED ON THESAME DAY VERIFICATION IS CONDUCTED AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN THIS VERIFICATION EXEECISE
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
I have also been invited for verification exercise
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Gentlelord(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Mush: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi pls I'd appreciate a test material from Zoks or any1 with it, thanks..my email mikkylebon@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
pls i was invited for a test on 18th october...pls if you have any past question help me
michaelobinna29@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Frayvier: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good evening house, pls I was invited for the test scheduled for 18th October, 2016. Pls can I get materials.... emmanuel.ogbechie@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Frayvier:
Good evening house, pls I was invited for the test scheduled for 18th October, 2016. Pls can I get materials.... emmanuel.ogbechie@yahoo.com
Just prepare for GMAT
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 2:44am On Oct 12, 2016
frajoe2reel:
PLEASE HOUSE I REALLY NEED YOUR REPLY AV BEEN INVITED FOR VERIFICATION. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF INTERVIEW WOULD BE CONDUCTED ON THESAME DAY VERIFICATION IS CONDUCTED AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN THIS VERIFICATION EXEECISE

It is just to verify the authenticity of your credentials.
By d way, are you chartered? when is the date and time for your verification?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 3:12am On Oct 12, 2016
nuted:
I have also been invited for verification exercise

It is just to verify the authenticity of your
credentials.
By d way, are you chartered? when is the date
, time n venue for your verification?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by frajoe2reel: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Greatmayok:

It is just to verify the authenticity of your credentials.
By d way, are you chartered? when is the date and time for your verification?
Am not
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Breeezy16: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2016
[Qquote author=IlorinBoy1 post=30074155]
Personality assessment shocked I think that kinda means ure in already. Thank ya[/quote]

Is the personality questionnaire a disqualifying stage
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GeoOla25(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2016
i have been invited for the test too on the 18th October 2016, please any one with the test format should mail it to me ,
oladuji.olaoluwa@yahoo.com
also i am yet to be done with my NYSC Program, will this going to affect? and also i am not ACA/ ACCA certified.
help a brother please.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
emeekaa:
Please house I have an interview coming up on Thursday 16th. Who's with me and also, I sincerely need input from those who recently attended interview. Many thanks as I earnestly await your kind response.
Hi emeka..have you done the interview? If yes how was it?.I am invited for verification exercise, how is it like pls
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yody: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls I have been invited for the test on the 18th of October, pls can anybody help me with the past questions or likely questions, please send to yemimasteryody@gmail.com

And also I am not chattered, in fact I have not even started, does it affect my getting the job even after passing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.