Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,328 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (334762 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Greatmayok: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
adesola554801:
Hi guys,
For those of you that did the verification exercise, is it a post aptitude test exercise or post first interview exercise? Because I have done test and first interview. So want to be sure if it's something you do before PI or not. Thanks

It is Post aptitude test exercise. They examined our credentials and we were given a form to fill. That's all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by FKBZ: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Please i need practice questions as am looking towards doing this soon.

And any area of concentration....
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haibe(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
I have been invited for a test on November 4. Please any tip on passing the test? Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
haibe:
I have been invited for a test on November 4. Please any tip on passing the test? Thanks
bro plz wen DD u apply??
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haibe(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damyowa:

bro plz wen DD u apply??
i think last week friday
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls I need pratice pack icehood50@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haibe(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
HIlord:

It's not a bad question, yes you can get an invite without ICAN or ACCA.
even if one gets invited, wont they check at the test venue if you really have the certificate before allowing to write the test? Since its part of the requirements
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by maryjabeez: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by HIlord: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
haibe:
even if one gets invited, wont they check at the test venue if you really have the certificate before allowing to write the test? Since its part of the requirements

No they won't. The HR made us understand that those who passed the test could indicate their interest in other departments other than Audit. ICAN is a requirement for Audit, probably Tax as well.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haibe(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Guys i am supposed to have a test on Friday but i just found out that i wont be available. Will delloite honor an application to reschedule at this late hour?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Egohunter: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2016
misquoting
HIlord:

No they won't. The HR made us understand that those who passed the test could indicate their interest in other departments other than Audit. ICAN is a requirement for Audit, probably Tax as well.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
HIlord:

If you applied through their portal, you could also try forwarding your CV to the address nghro@deloitte.com. I don't think what you studied matters.

Hi bros. I finally got invited o. grin
I wrote the test on 21st November. I passed...They said they would contact me with details of the next stage. But it doesnt seem as though they are considering me for Audit, cos they said and i quote 'we will contact you when suitable openings are available' or something in that line sha. What do you think this means?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2016
maryjabeez:

Bros u aren't d only one but I tink u must b chartered to b invited for interview. Sm1 chartered wrote in august n his recruitment took 3wks according to him. I jez hope dey call us for verification b4 d end of d year, tho I doubt that.

then that is serious o. ehn?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Balingz: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
maryjabeez:
Hello everyone,

For those of us who wrote on 18th and got a success mail. Have they gotten back to u yet, Doyin calld me and I sed I just registerd for ICAN. Nothing since den cry
she would get back to you just be calm
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Balingz: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
maryjabeez:

Bros u aren't d only one but I tink u must b chartered to b invited for interview. Sm1 chartered wrote in august n his recruitment took 3wks according to him. I jez hope dey call us for verification b4 d end of d year, tho I doubt that.
you don't have to be chartered before you are considered once you scale through the test they would definitely get in touch with you for the next stage
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by HIlord: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2016
samuel3818:

Hi bros. I finally got invited o. grin
I wrote the test on 21st November. I passed...They said they would contact me with details of the next stage. But it doesnt seem as though they are considering me for Audit, cos they said and i quote 'we will contact you when suitable openings are available' or something in that line sha. What do you think this means?

Congrats bro. I believe it's just as you said i.e being considered for other departments.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Someone should pls help me with what to expect in deloitte test.... Am scheduled for this Wednesday
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Tweesy: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
I really don't understand the reason for the regret mail because the questions were reasonable and not thunderstruck..... but who actually got a successful mail and wote the exam Nov4? because i dont really understand.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tweesy what was actually set.... I am mailing you now pls check your box....
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls someone should help out on deloitte questions.... Is it gmat, current affairs, essay...... AMD pls just drop one or two questions you can remember pls biko
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Oreoluwa37: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls how certain is it to resume in deloitte after medicals ? I did medicals .. After which i did personality test for tax .. After which i av nt heard anything from them. I am really hoping i get in there soon.. And is anyone presently on the recruitment process for tax .. Or did anyone resume for tax recently . Thank you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oreoluwa37:
Pls how certain is it to resume in deloitte after medicals ? I did medicals .. After which i did personality test for tax .. After which i av nt heard anything from them. I am really hoping i get in there soon.. And is anyone presently on the recruitment process for tax .. Or did anyone resume for tax recently . Thank you.

Sir, sorry for kind of diverging from what you asked. Are you chartered? I wrote the test for the Audit graduate programme, got a success mail but nothing since then..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Oreoluwa37: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am chartered .. Keep sending them a mail . They should get back to you. Goodluck to all of us. All the best
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by HIlord: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
samuel3818:

Sir, sorry for kind of diverging from what you asked. Are you chartered? I wrote the test for the Audit graduate programme, got a success mail but nothing since then..

Hi Sam, they'll get back to you in time, but you'll be considered for other positions other than the accounting- related ones. I supposed they' d have told you something on this line during your assessment. Wish you all the best.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samuel3818: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
HIlord:

Hi Sam, they'll get back to you in time, but you'll be considered for other positions other than the accounting- related ones. I supposed they' d have told you something on this line during your assessment. Wish you all the best.

Okay sir. I am yet to hear from them......
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cyberuzo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi, I just got invited for the aptitude test on Tuesday. Please does anyone have the past questions or a guide to the format. I would really appreciate it if it is sent to my mail cyberuzo@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Saheed69(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
cyberuzo:
Hi, I just got invited for the aptitude test on Tuesday. Please does anyone have the past questions or a guide to the format. I would really appreciate it if it is sent to my mail cyberuzo@yahoo.com

We are the same page bro, I also wrote the test on Tuesday

Wish us the best.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nnah22: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.
Pls, help a broda. nnahifeanyialfred@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by MKKO: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nnah22:

Pls, help a broda. nnahifeanyialfred@gmail.com
please send to me too, am aspiring to write in may this year God's willing i want to start now to prepare . mkkokoye@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by kelhab(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2017
please... someone should tell me how I can get to be called for the test and interview... I really wish to be part of deloitte.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.